Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop. With. The. “Boyfriend”. Chat.

It’s no bleeping wonder the social intervened, it should be illegal to refer to children as girlfriend and boyfriend. Gives me the creeps!

Reactions: 14
Sarah, here's an idea. Go out and buy your child new white shirts for school, preferably ones that fit her. Maybe you can take a few quid from your weekly sausage budget to afford them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right Sarah, take that £20 you’ve just found in your jeans and go and buy Isla some new white polo tops that are her size.

Reactions: 12
Right Sarah, take that £20 you’ve just found in your jeans and go and buy Isla some new white polo tops that are her size.
Shell probably even have change from that £20 for a packet of Richmonds finest sausages!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes gonna be fuming! The local news paper did a list of the 18 most popular social media influences from the area, sadly Sarah didnt make the list 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was clicking through each page thinking 'please dont be on there!' 😂
I did the exact same, some of the people on the list don’t deserve a place in terms of followers. But it gave me great delight not seeing her giant face on there!

Reactions: 3
Or something about being in yet another bubble, the woman has more bubbles going on then fairy liquid!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
L having a haircut, she can’t resist having another dig at the kid ‘wish us luck’ oh piss off Sarah and be a proper parent to him!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Heres a pic incase she claims that (Im assuming L is the one on the slide!) ive blurred the other boys face.

Also what is Isla doing under the slide?!
looks like she’s hiding, maybe playing hide & seek or something?

Sarah is so ignorant I can’t even cope. She’s just pig ignorant.

Reactions: 1
L having a haircut, she can’t resist having another dig at the kid ‘wish us luck’ oh piss off Sarah and be a proper parent to him!
Always has to have that slight dig at that poor boy. 'not kicking off for once' and going for a Starbucks to celebrate. Oh duck off Sarah she is desperate to make people think he is hard work. Put some time, effort and interest in him and he wouldn't be so hard to love.

Reactions: 11
AC5A3081-DE55-4516-9EFF-D6E3BB83938E.jpeg

What a head she is.

Here’s an alternative caption for you Sarah you mug:

Lachlan has been so good for the barber I am so proud of him! Instead of getting a coffee on the way home we are going to pop into a sweet shop so he can pick a little treat for doing so well! Love you L!

It’s not hard you anti-maternal moron.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.