Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum still moves so she’s on the outside of the pavement and I’m in my 30’s!! 😂 I do it automatically with my boy too.

Reactions: 6
FFS “Mealy” does not need any more flipping clothes- all Sarah does is go shopping- it’s ridiculous. Shame she cannot remember to buy Lachlan some pyjamas that actually fit him.

Reactions: 7
FFS “Mealy” does not need any more flipping clothes- all Sarah does is go shopping- it’s ridiculous. Shame she cannot remember to buy Lachlan some pyjamas that actually fit him.
Again though more clothes Sarah likes rather than what Isla likes.

The sweetcorn in that dinner looks frozen.

Reactions: 4
Again though more clothes Sarah likes rather than what Isla likes.

The sweetcorn in that dinner looks frozen.
Swear to god, Sarah loves sweet corn more than she loves Lachlan. Sweet corn on every bloody meal she gives those kids!!!!

Maybe I'm weird with this. But am I the only one who always makes my children walk in the "inside"? As in not right next to the kerb. When we cross the road I'll even swap hands with them so they're still on the inside 😂
Always do this! My kids are 15 and 12 and I still make them walk the inside!!!

Reactions: 2
The comments on her latest post asking for birthday ideas for 4 year old Lachlan.

everyone is suggesting a bike or removing stabilisers...have we even seen Lachlan on a bike? Balance bike or stabilisers or even a push along trike? Sarah is just going to buy him loads of plastic toys (probably #gifted) knowing full well that he’ll only play with them for 30 mins a day as he’s always at nursery.

Shes only just let him start walking and freed him from the pushchair, I can’t imagine him getting a bike any time soon.
both my kids could ride a two wheeled bike without stabilisers by the age of four. Lachlan doesn’t even get to scoot to nursery or to pick up Isla.

The comments on her latest post asking for birthday ideas for 4 year old Lachlan.

everyone is suggesting a bike or removing stabilisers...have we even seen Lachlan on a bike? Balance bike or stabilisers or even a push along trike? Sarah is just going to buy him loads of plastic toys (probably #gifted) knowing full well that he’ll only play with them for 30 mins a day as he’s always at nursery.

Shes only just let him start walking and freed him from the pushchair, I can’t imagine him getting a bike any time soon.
both my kids could ride a two wheeled bike without stabilisers by the age of four. Lachlan doesn’t even get to scoot to nursery or to pick up Isla.
Just had a look on her insta and he does have a balence bike.

Also sadly the last picture of him on his own (bar baby pictures!) is the 18th May and thats only because she took the piss out of his hair!

• Sad
Good job Isla has her lightweight jacket and cutie of a knit. Never mind that the sleeves on Lachlans pyjamas are so short they're almost at his elbows

Reactions: 9
A “cutie of a knit”
Lord save me but it’s a bleeping JUMPER!
Makes me want to vomit 🤢 I’ve said it before but her ‘lil cutie’ and ‘bad boi’ descriptions, along with hairies etc annoy me in a way I can’t even explain

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Makes me want to vomit 🤢 I’ve said it before but her ‘lil cutie’ and ‘bad boi’ descriptions, along with hairies etc annoy me in a way I can’t even explain
She says all this nonsense but it doesn’t suit her at all, it’s so affected and makes her sound desperate and fake.
🤢🤮

Reactions: 8
She says all this nonsense but it doesn’t suit her at all, it’s so affected and makes her sound desperate and fake.
🤢🤮
she always comes across as if she’s putting on an act online, nothing ever seems genuine. It’s all super high pitched, happy happy joy joy, oh look at the lickle hairies on those ickle eyesies, talking in this stupid fake accent ahd just putting on this ridiculous over the top act all the time.She’s been online for years and yet just seems uncomfortable on camera and like she doesn’t really know what to say or how to conduct herself so she just says & does the kinds of things she sees on other accounts and tries to copy it - wether consciously or not.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone told her you can actually do laundry or Hoover without documenting it on social media 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone told her you can actually do laundry or Hoover without documenting it on social media 🤔
Doubt it, seeing as she’s still also preparing tit, half arsed, dry as duck looking ‘meals’ and proudly sharing them online with her followers 😆 Noone’s told her that no one needs to see or cares

Reactions: 8
I have children the same age as lachlan and isla. If I was doing that ad, I would have picked lachlan. I would be encouring Islas reading time to be her reading. And the mask etc just seemed like lachlan would enjoy it more 🤷‍♀️ or..... Novel idea, both of them could have been read too and shared the treats it came with age appropriately 🤷‍♀️

I have children the same age as lachlan and isla. If I was doing that ad, I would have picked lachlan. I would be encouring Islas reading time to be her reading. And the mask etc just seemed like lachlan would enjoy it more 🤷‍♀️ or..... Novel idea, both of them could have been read too and shared the treats it came with age appropriately 🤷‍♀️
I was going to say, surely she should be reading herself? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Sarah has a very masculine physique which we know she is very conscious of, it comes across to me that she tries so hard to appear feminine; the girly clothes, the endless list of beauty treatments she has, and the baby talk is just another way to appear meek and delicate, typical attributes associated with being feminine (not that agree with that idea, but you know what I mean).

Reactions: 12
To be fair, she & the kids wouldn’t have to quarantine unless rob had symptoms & tested positive. His quarantining would just be as a precaution. Just like how if someone you live with gets told by track & trace to quarantine, the rest of the family doesn’t have to if they haven’t been near the covid-positive person.
They don't have to officially but I don't know why you wouldn't. My 6 year old was sent home but we have all stayed at home just incase.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.