Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really creeps me out every time she mentions Islas 'boyfriend' why sexualise children's relationships?! Why can't they just be friends. Is it because she's in denial that Isla is a Tom boy? I mean I really would hope their relationship just friendship 🤢

Reactions: 17
Again with the boyfriend, so unnecessary!

Also, just because two children are in the same class bubble I don't think it's right to visit each others houses yet!

I'm in Wales, so no under 11s have to social distance, from each other or from adults. So there are no class bubbles as such as children can all mix. However I haven't had my sons friends here and I wont allow him elsewhere just yet other than our extended households (grandparents). I'm surprised the parents allow it given her whereabouts during lockdown aswell!

Reactions: 5
Either that is a really bad filter on the processed crap she is feeding the kids tonight or those chips are not cooked.

Reactions: 4

Also, just because two children are in the same class bubble I don't think it's right to visit each others houses yet!

I'm in Wales, so no under 11s have to social distance, from each other or from adults. So there are no class bubbles as such as children can all mix. However I haven't had my sons friends here and I wont allow him elsewhere just yet other than our extended households (grandparents). I'm surprised the parents allow it given her whereabouts during lockdown aswell!
It's so irresponsible. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should and even if you do have people over is there any need to show it on social media? It could make more of her dumbarse followers think it is perfectly acceptable and do the same. We are never going to get control of this virus if people act like this. So many influencers doing it at the moment and it will be them complaining and crying if we end up in a 2nd lockdown.

Reactions: 7

The parents are a police man and a member of staff at another school, you’d think they would know better but obviously not

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’d be so embarrassed to serve that up for someone else’s kid! At least just open a punnet of grapes (M&S don’t ya know!) or throw some tomatoes on the plate! Zero effort, totally Sarah’s style.

Reactions: 10
Yet again pushing her 6 year old to call her male friend her boyfriend. It just doesn’t sit right with me. A boyfriend is someone who you are in a close, usually intimate relationship with. It’s not cute Sarah, it’s weird. Another way of trying to make Isla more girlie. That jumper 🙄 If strangers on the internet know that Isla will hate it, her bloody Mother should stop being in denial and buy stuff she actually likes

Reactions: 14
The parents are a police man and a member of staff at another school, you’d think they would know better but obviously not
Do the parents know that Sarah constantly refers to their son as Isla's boyfriend. Screams safeguarding issue to me!!!

Reactions: 4
Not a single piece of fruit or vegetable.
Even on a day where all I can be arsed to serve up is fishfingers and (home made 😀) wedges, I would at least stick some token cucumber and red pepper slices on the plate

Wonder why Sarah didn’t mention the TWO HOUR facial when she got it weeks ago? Maybe because that’s the reason she put Lachlan back in nursery when straight back from locked down Aberdeen? 🧐

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness. That dinner 😳

I wonder if isla and lachlan ever actually poo 😂 a 99% beige crap diet.

• Haha
The boyfriend business is probably more about Sarah trying to cement a friendship with the boy's mother. She is a bit of a cling on friend. She was the same with trying to make Meels besties with Jess Avery's Jaspy and with the little boy Cameron that Sarah would always want to spend time with whenever Rob was away.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.