Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine wears them at 5 but he has a particularly skinny arse šŸ˜‚
Agree about the clothes he does wear not fitting and Iā€™s polo shirts. The amount she pisses away on herself she could easily pick them up a few basics that fit.
Maybe thats my issue the leggings dont fit L so look ridiculous šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
My boy is the same age & mainly wears leggings, far more comfy for playing etc. However I do make sure he wears the right size unlike Lachlan! Him and Isla always look so scruffy, feel so sorry for them

Reactions: 3
I don't mind leggings on boys, but they need to be a bit loose and not so skin tight!

Agree though, the kids never look well put together. She used to always dress Isla up and did those blog posts and hashtags of her outfits. Now they are always in faded and scruffy things which look a bit small.

Reactions: 6
ā€˜Yay the box arrived...ā€™

Thereā€™s no way that Rob writes this stuff - itā€™s clearly Sarah. So cringe.

Reactions: 7
Her latest AD has one comment. Just one. The husband of another influencer who has the same AD has more and he has limited his comments to only his followers.

Her engagement is tit because I think everyone now sees through the military wife, working mother of two crap and see her as the avoid anything to do with my kids unless they can earn me some money mama.

Reactions: 9
duck me the ā€œlost remoteā€ saga šŸ˜“
sheā€™s so full of tit itā€™s actually unbelievable. That remote was never lost. Sheā€™s made it all up for content. And sheā€™s played dumb about the remote finder feature on the sky q box so that people engaged with her posts to up her engagement figures. So lame. So very transparent. What a bleeping looser.

Photos of eggs on toast šŸ³. Riveting! I hope she caught up on the conference on Covid. The importance of not running here, there and everywhere mixing with her multiple bubbles.

• Haha
Hey Sarah, if you donā€™t like hearing about corona news worsening then maybe stop pretending it doesnā€™t exist, follow the rules and use your bloody brain!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She has bent the rules to the max and now wants to put her fingers in her ears and pretend it isn't happening.

What gives me anxiety is seeing all these Instahuns going about their business as if the virus was over. Such irresponsible, selfish behaviour. I've said it before, break the rules if you must but don't go plastering it all over social media for everyone to see and think it is acceptable.

Reactions: 13
Hey Sarah, if you donā€™t like hearing about corona news worsening then maybe stop pretending it doesnā€™t exist, follow the rules and use your bloody brain!
Also if she was that worried shed keep L at home on her days off

Also if she was that worried shed keep L at home on her days off
problem is she doesnā€™t see it as her days off, and no doubt having said that now thereā€™ll be stories about how much she does on those days šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Imagine if I wore these shorts on the school run? Instead I'll just take a photo of them and post them to social media for everyone to see.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if I wore these shorts on the school run? Instead I'll just take a photo of them and post them to social media for everyone to see.
Omd.
wont wear them on the school run where maybe 40 people might see you, but will post to 40k?! Wtf!? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the School Mums probably have seen them- they probably follow her on insta and have a right laugh/ despair at her. Sheā€™s actually bonkers isnā€™t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All the School Mums probably have seen them- they probably follow her on insta and have a right laugh/ despair at her. Sheā€™s actually bonkers isnā€™t she?
We already mostly despair and cringe at her. Just not following her...or do we?! šŸ‘‹šŸ» hi Sarah

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.