Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she probably did this when Lachlan at nursery and just put the costume over a stool or something 🙈

Call me old fashioned but I like to be able to see it’s my child in fancy dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think she probably did this when Lachlan at nursery and just put the costume over a stool or something 🙈

Call me old fashioned but I like to be able to see it’s my child in fancy dress!
I did think it looked a little short to the Lachlan, unless she made him kneel down so you couldn’t see his legs? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What really bugs me is how it's all "look at Lachlan" "look at his stupid face" "look at how silly he is" etc it's all a constantly trying to laugh at him kinda vibe.. yet never does the same with Isla, she'll do the zoom in and crap but I don't understand what she gets from mocking him. I get kids are funny etc but if that's showing affection that's just mean.
I've seen Isla pull some right stupid faces if we were to balance it out!

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she is having people around, what is the point of Rob isolating if she isn't social distancing herself. How crap if he isolates then catches it from own wife who can't even entertain kids herself for one night

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What’s up with her eyes in the Morticia picture? They look wonky. Has she photoshopped herself?

• Haha
I did think it looked a little short to the Lachlan, unless she made him kneel down so you couldn’t see his legs? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought it looked too small to be him too. If you look at the video where he’s up to on her compared to the picture, it’s not the same height. Did she sit him down for the photo?!

Reactions: 4
So so pathetic how shes dressed them up like that for the sake of a photo for instagram

Reactions: 16
I bet Sarah is gutted that during this second lockdown, she won’t have the single household status to allow her to have multiple bubbles😂 she’s actually going to have to spend time at ‘home’. I wonder if she’ll break rules around Christmas time to return to Scotland

Reactions: 12
I bet Sarah is gutted that during this second lockdown, she won’t have the single household status to allow her to have multiple bubbles😂 she’s actually going to have to spend time at ‘home’. I wonder if she’ll break rules around Christmas time to return to Scotland
I agree she will hate it, she's flaunted the rules all throughout, but I'm sure it will be mission baby no 3 when Rob gets home 🤢

• Sick
"last cinema trip for a while" when do they ever go to the cinema?
I thought the same, actually cannot remember seeing them go at all. Just becusse we can't do things after Thursday doesn't mean you should rush to do them now. Any bring that isn't essential we haven't done in months anyway.

Reactions: 4
She'll be fuming that she only has a few days of getting Sinbad to have the kids so she can make up for all that solo mamaing she really believes she has done in his absence.

Reactions: 7
Hairbands over the age of 20
Should be illegal. There I said it 😂
I honestly think she is in complete denial about how old she is. She’s constantly trying to dress in “trendy” clothes that look ridiculous on her and are more suited to teenagers or people in their early 20s. She’s nearly in her mid 30s - she really needs to grow the duck up.

Reactions: 9
So how much of the reunion will be enjoyed together being present 😂 PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.