Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if shes pulled Isla out of school?
Definitely looks like someone is in the back seat. I don’t think Sarah would miss the opportunity for the reunion photos and videos by sending the kids to school.

plus you know, she’s gotta make Rob catch up on all the parenting he’s missed.

I bet £10 that they end up at Costa at some point today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely looks like someone is in the back seat. I don’t think Sarah would miss the opportunity for the reunion photos and videos by sending the kids to school.

haha yup it will be Costa this afternoon then her & Rob will have a Dominos takeaway tonight no doubt....!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or she will ditch him with the kids to get a few more drinks and dinners in with the girls before Thursday.

Reactions: 8

I thought it was L in the back

Pretty sure it’s L in the back. Brace yourselves for the home coming reunion schmalz 🙄 I mean, I’m not knocking that it’s hard for those families who have to spend long periods apart, for whatever reasons, and hats off to those who do it, I certainly couldn’t. But keep some things private Sarah, no one else cares that much that you’re being reunited.
Also, WTF is going on with her face here?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for the reunion vlog 🙄🙄

kids will be back at school/nursery by this afternoon and Mama will be off out!

Reactions: 3
She needs the ridiculous, over the top lipstick so she can have the photos of lipstick marks on Rob.

Let's hope even though he has been in quarantine he remembers to put on his uniform because it won't look good for the photos if he comes out in his civvies. She'd be fuming.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She looks manic!
Also, with the masks that need wearing, who wears bright lipstick like that? Surely 1. No one sees. 2. It just smears with the mask!

Reactions: 11
Don't like the lipstick? Don't wear it then 🙄 she really is a prize knob goblin 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure it’s L in the back. Brace yourselves for the home coming reunion schmalz 🙄 I mean, I’m not knocking that it’s hard for those families who have to spend long periods apart, for whatever reasons, and hats off to those who do it, I certainly couldn’t. But keep some things private Sarah, no one else cares that much that you’re being reunited.
Also, WTF is going on with her face here?
With all the Botox in her frozen forehead, you'd think she'd go all out and get the crow's feet done too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No leaping into Sinbad’s arms pic yet?
Must still be trying to get the perfect shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No leaping into Sinbad’s arms pic yet?
Must still be trying to get the perfect shot.
You just know she’s going to make them all redo it over and over again until she’s got the perfect shot, covered all angles and removed any sincere emotion!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You just know she’s going to make them all redo it over and over again until she’s got the perfect shot, covered all angles and removed any sincere emotion!
Absolutely this. She’s sitting at her computer right now I bet, furiously editing the footage so she can get it online instead of spending time reunited. This’ll not be a moment she’ll wait 6 months to upload as deployments are her USP 🙄
And I know we harp on about the continued use of mama and dada way past babyhood but seeing Dada written on the kids signs just made me 🤢
I fear I am a somewhat hard hearted witch though 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.