Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh lovely girly date day with Jess Avey...boomerang clinking glasses natch. Yes you’re child free Sarah because your kids are locked down in Aberdeen, but don’t worry, just as long as you have a lovely girly day...😐

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just imagine if her phone had been locked down and she couldn't get 'home' for that. She'd be in utter panic. Remember the time she went to meet Rob halfway through his deployment and forgot her laptop so made him borrow one from his boss on the first day of their holiday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just imagine if her phone had been locked down and she couldn't get 'home' for that. She'd be in utter panic. Remember the time she went to meet Rob halfway through his deployment and forgot her laptop so made him borrow one from his boss on the first day of their holiday.
I think her mum should’ve confiscated her phone. I don’t care how old she is

Reactions: 4
“I’m child free, which never happens.” Is she having a laugh? Iv never known a mother who has her kids as little as she does 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry Sarah but what planet are you on?! You never have any child free time?!!!! Are you for real?!!!! Absolute bleeping idiot.
Also - major eye roll at the lame as duck “glass clinking boomerang video” - these dumb women need to grow up and join us in the real world.

simpletons.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She needs to rename her brand 'avoidingmamalife'.

Clinking glasses - it's just so cringe. The pair of them posting the same sodding thing to both Instagram accounts. Nice close ups of each other hidden by their phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How tragic they must look. You can judge someone by the company they keep and Jess is one of the worst instamums. Ignores her kids more than most 😂

Reactions: 10
Sarah and Jessie - Hardly a great meeting of minds that brunch date would be. It will be whinge, whinge, poor me from Sarah and hippy dippy psycho babble and crystals from Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah and Jessie - Hardly a great meeting of minds that brunch date would be. It will be whinge, whinge, poor me from Sarah and hippy dippy psycho babble and crystals from Jess.
Yep - only thing they seem to have in common is selling their children’s privacy for £££

• Heart
It’s Sarah and Jessie, fake lips, fake boobs for Jess, fake hair for Sarah, air head fake personality’s, it’s totally them.

child free which never happens? oh god she’s not only got an eating problem, she’s got a memory problem too. You have one and half days every single week child free you thick bleep.

oh bless them kids, I bet they are having an epic time in Scotland, it’s probably the best thing to have happened to them let’s be honest
For a start it might be something other than sausages for tea, they actually get nurtured and loved, Lachlan’s probably having his first time off nursery just to be a child and play with his family, not a holiday for a camera or to be mummy’s props. They are out of that god awful house she crams them into with so much ikaya furniture they may aswell live in bleeping Sweden.

enjoy your time sarah you twit, you bleeping weird woman, it’s pretty sad she doesn’t ever have time off with them both just to have days out or family time or enjoy them. No this bleeping Nesbit wants to drive ten hours to drop them off somewhere to drive ten hours back to sit at home alone sorting clothes out 😂😂😂😂😂😂

picture of motherhood or what. This mama life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cringe for her, I really do!!!! Showing herself up on Instagram the way she does, after leaving her children in lockdown in Aberdeen, she should be ashamed to call herself a ‘mama’

Remember how she said she was leaving the kids in Aberdeen so that she could “sort her life out” well, now we know what she meant - swanning around London and meeting up with other gormless weapons.....

She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember how she said she was leaving the kids in Aberdeen so that she could “sort her life out” well, now we know what she meant - swanning around London and meeting up with other gormless weapons.....

She should be ashamed of herself.
She really should, alot of what shes done could of been done with the kids. Especially if L was in nursery.

Her dress today really doesnt suit her.

Reactions: 6
She really should, alot of what shes done could of been done with the kids. Especially if L was in nursery.

Her dress today really doesnt suit her.
her dress is awful. It’s too young for her - it looks like something a 10 year old would wear. She needs to realise she’s in her 30s and daft clothes for teenagers just don’t look right!!!

Reactions: 8
Her clothes are always too short.
She has no class at all.
She needs a makeover, chop the extensions to her shoulders and get some decent, well fitting tailored clothes.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely think the kids will be gutted when they have to go back home to her.

I bet they are having such a great time and being interacted with without a phone shoved in their faces 24/7.

Reactions: 7
I still honestly can’t believe she’s just acting like it’s any normal summer holiday week and her kids are at their grandparents. I get grandparents stepping in when parents need to work but she’s literally sorted her wardrobe, had a day trip to London and having lunch and dinner dates here there and everywhere, whilst her children are in lockdown! Yes. I’ve no doubt they are safe in her parents house but that’s going to be at least another week they are here as if she has her big brand meeting this Thursday she’s not doing the drive up any time before then. They might be having fun but they probably will start missing home, but it’s whatever suits Sarah that’s most important. And as for her greeting about her FaceTime to Rob with the kids - arrange a time for just the two of you. It’s not bleeping rocket science - speak with the kids once then speak with her the other time. All I ever hear from her is that basically her children are nothing but an inconvenience to her. She can’t speak to her husband, can’t meet friends... it’s all me me me. She needs to call her page this life of mine or me myself and I as she definitely doesn’t reflect any sort of real mother’s life I’ve ever known.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought she was decluttering her house?? Looks like it. God she's obsessed with how thin she thinks she is now too.... Jessy I must get a photo with my collarbone sticking out. How hilarious is chatting to your husband too, she's such a bleeping child.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.