Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A man in drag šŸ¤£ youā€™re right though, her broad shoulders and angular ā€˜figureā€™ donā€™t help. Which is fine. Just own it and adjust your look accordingly instead of accentuating it with ill fitting clothes and mask like make up.
And donā€™t get me started on the tongue between the teeth smile that these instagrammers seem to adopt. Looks fecking ridiculous, not all cutsie and sweet šŸ¤¢
She really does look like the charecters on white chicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s going to meet a friend that has a newborn baby! Iā€™d be keeping Sarah far far away from my children especially babies!

I donā€™t like to comment too much on her appearance as it seems like sheā€™s having some issues with that right now but what I will say is she looks good when she posts make up free fresh faced stories ( I know theyā€™re probably filtered!) but the heavy makeup and over editing of photos doesnā€™t do her any favours.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is literally an adult trapped in a kids body behaving like some kind of teeny dreamy princess . Oh my god.

What kind of guy actaully agreee to this crap

Reactions: 4
She has mentioned before that they want 3 children with reasonable age gaps...perhaps thatā€™s the next thing/chapter šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Theyā€™re going to buy a house and have another baby.

....except itā€™s going to be a million times harder than Sarah expects and sheā€™ll have way more than a broken fence and a spot of damp to complain about.

Reactions: 9
Theyā€™re going to buy a house and have another baby.

....except itā€™s going to be a million times harder than Sarah expects and sheā€™ll have way more than a broken fence and a spot of damp to complain about.
could you imagine what a nightmare she would be like if they bought a house and it needed work doing to it?!!!!!!!!! She would probably pop a vein or self combust. Rob still has the best part of 10 years left in the navy so unless they are going to just bite the bullet and buy a house in Portsmouth I canā€™t see that happening. If they were going to do it, I think they would have done it by now.

The last thing she should even be thinking about is bringing another child into this mess sheā€™s created. Sheā€™s a terrible parent to the 2 children she already has - it would be nothing sort of irresponsible for her to have another baby.

she needs to get proper help with her mental health, her obvious eating disorder, her bizzare obsession with Instagram and her all round behaviour. That should be her priority.

ETA: 1) sorry but that dress is horrible. Looks like something youā€™d put over a toilet roll.
2) who the duck bleeping gives a duck if it bleeping fits again?! duck OFF. You have anorexia - you are literally starving yourself to loose weight. You are nothing that anyone else aspires to. Sort yourself out.
3) that bottle of Prosecco is as empty as her head. How sad is it that sheā€™s spent her day dressing up like a drag queen in an old wedding dress, taking photos of herself with an old empty bottle of Prosecco?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Just read upthread she had social services checking her last year? I did not know this, can someone fill me in please?

I follow the friend she is visiting- Hannah Lucy. Didn't know they were friends. She used to be friends with hannah michalak but haven't seen them mention each other for a while

Reactions: 3
I thought the kids were off to the grandparents so she could catch up with her work but I swear sheā€™s been out on the beach most days and either eating out in the eve or meeting up with friends for dinner!?!?

Reactions: 13
'I'm surprised I can fit in it haha' Surprised or have you been trying it on religiously since you got it out for Isla to wear? Still not fitting so exercise some more, reduce food until it does. What next Sarah? Find an outfit from university to try and slim into? Why is it only us that seems to be concerned about her behaviour?

I would definitely say this has been an aim for her probably makes her feel like she's achieving the life she once had....ie minus her kids!

Reactions: 7
'I'm surprised I can fit in it haha' Surprised or have you been trying it on religiously since you got it out for Isla to wear? Still not fitting so exercise some more, reduce food until it does. What next Sarah? Find an outfit from university to try and slim into? Why is it only us that seems to be concerned about her behaviour?
So many red flags šŸš© she just needs some help so badly. I second your question about it only being us who are worried. Anyone brave enough to venture into her comments? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
Just read upthread she had social services checking her last year? I did not know this, can someone fill me in please?

I follow the friend she is visiting- Hannah Lucy. Didn't know they were friends. She used to be friends with hannah michalak but haven't seen them mention each other for a while
Sarah has said that social services contacted her and that this was an example of trolling (And suggested it came from someone in here, never confirmed as far as I remember). Discussion on here suggested it was around the time that Lachlan had several accident/head injuries so could have been a referral from NHS/nursery in terms of safeguarding rather than trolling. She didnā€™t give detail of what they were concerned about and there was nothing to suggest his accidents were anything sinister.

think it is in this video (no mention of Lachlanā€™s accidents though...)

Last edited:
  • Wow
I would definitely say this has been an aim for her probably makes her feel like she's achieving the life she once had....ie minus her kids!
She has totally been planning this cheese fest cringe puke childish stunt for ages .. ā€œhey rob dada babe hun letā€™s do this thing I seen on Pinterest itā€™s soooo sweeet hahahahaha oh donā€™t worry if your cabin and crew mates take the pissies hahahaha itā€™s so cutsies ā€œ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Uber cringe - the dress, the drag make-up and pose. Yeuch. Living her best life whilst her kids are 600 miles away in a Covid hotspot under lockdown. Shameful.

• Sad
Just read upthread she had social services checking her last year? I did not know this, can someone fill me in
Apparently she received a phone call from childrenā€™s services regarding Lachlan.... not sure what exactly about. He had been in & out of hospital a few times - all innocent - so presumably it was a follow up call from that but Sarah decided that it had to be ā€œthe trollsā€ and put the blame at the door of tattle even though there has never been any evidence that it was in any way connected to anyone who was posting on this forum at the time.
She brings it up every so often, usually to justify why sheā€™s constantly on this forum....!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe her parents know sheā€™s crazy psycho and have taken the kids off her! And sheā€™s made up all this bullshit to hide the truth! Omg imagine! Theyā€™ve told her to go and sort herself out and theyā€™ll keep the kids until she has!

Anyone else find it uncomfortable that shes sharing a pic of someone elses baby to a load of strangers!

• Wow
Anyone else find it uncomfortable that shes sharing a pic of someone elses baby to a load of strangers!
the babies mother is another air head Insta flogger who sells her kids out online for a bag of chips so the poor kid never stood a chance šŸ™

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s going to meet a friend that has a newborn baby! Iā€™d be keeping Sarah far far away from my children especially babies!

I donā€™t like to comment too much on her appearance as it seems like sheā€™s having some issues with that right now but what I will say is she looks good when she posts make up free fresh faced stories ( I know theyā€™re probably filtered!) but the heavy makeup and over editing of photos doesnā€™t do her any favours.

I think itā€™s a bit irresponsible visiting a house with a newborn when Sarah has not long returned from an area locked down because of covid and sheā€™s been swanning about in London etc since she dumped the kids! If I was the Mum of that baby Iā€™ve have told her to stay away as well! Ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.