Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. You do need to take the birthday decs down. I don’t keep birthday stuff up this long for my children!

Reactions: 6
Yes. You do need to take the birthday decs down. I don’t keep birthday stuff up this long for my children!
The worst thing is, the birthday decs weren’t for her children’s birthdays, they were for her birthday 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I still honestly can’t believe she’s just acting like it’s any normal summer holiday week and her kids are at their grandparents. I get grandparents stepping in when parents need to work but she’s literally sorted her wardrobe, had a day trip to London and having lunch and dinner dates here there and everywhere, whilst her children are in lockdown!
She could’ve also just stayed offline to avoid all of this criticism, catching up on all the “work” she claims has built up around her. But no, she’s too much of a narcissistic knobhead to stop flaunting her every location. Such a dick.

PS: Please tell me Jesus and Saz didn’t ask a random to take their pic?! Tragic at anytime but utterly bleeping demented in a pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
That dress, her boring hair, her little bag 😳 she looked like she was going to a school disco. For a “ fashionista” she has zero style. And then there’s the blow up doll looks a like Jess beside her. Total state the 2 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still honestly can’t believe she’s just acting like it’s any normal summer holiday week and her kids are at their grandparents. I get grandparents stepping in when parents need to work but she’s literally sorted her wardrobe, had a day trip to London and having lunch and dinner dates here there and everywhere, whilst her children are in lockdown! Yes. I’ve no doubt they are safe in her parents house but that’s going to be at least another week they are here as if she has her big brand meeting this Thursday she’s not doing the drive up any time before then. They might be having fun but they probably will start missing home, but it’s whatever suits Sarah that’s most important. And as for her greeting about her FaceTime to Rob with the kids - arrange a time for just the two of you. It’s not bleeping rocket science - speak with the kids once then speak with her the other time. All I ever hear from her is that basically her children are nothing but an inconvenience to her. She can’t speak to her husband, can’t meet friends... it’s all me me me. She needs to call her page this life of mine or me myself and I as she definitely doesn’t reflect any sort of real mother’s life I’ve ever known.
her page should be called “Thismememelife” 😂

She should have just been honest about this from the start.
Don’t say your parents are having the kids because you are so snowed under at work and then do 5 mins of work and spend the rest of your time swanning around.
She should have just said “parents are having the kids so that I can have a break”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So two hours ago she’s having a lunch break on the beach and then...still there...? Also lunch break from what, flouncing around spreading the rona to all corners of the country ffs

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So two hours ago she’s having a lunch break on the beach and then...still there...? Also lunch break from what, flouncing around spreading the rona to all corners of the country ffs
Maybe a break from life and sausage admin?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another ad posted on a different day with no mention of it.

As if she went anywhere in today’s heat in a hoodie and lounge trousers!

Reactions: 4
Her content is awful nothing informative, original or even remotely interesting! Nothing lines up with the correct dates/timeline! She even missed breastfeeding week!!

Reactions: 7
I think tesco should really reconsider partnering with someone with obvious food issues ((unless for education)) its really not the kind of image they should be putting out, do brands do no research before they work with someone??

Reactions: 6
Her content is awful nothing informative, original or even remotely interesting! Nothing lines up with the correct dates/timeline! She even missed breastfeeding week!!
When your kid is 3 you need to let fo
Of the feeding your baby chat. Move on!!

Reactions: 13
Her content has significantly suffered now that she doesn’t have the kids around to exploit quite so easily.

Reactions: 8
Surely if you have to spend 7.99 and then can get 10% off a 200quid shop twice a month your not really save £40??? Plus I very very much doubt Sarah sounds anywhere near that on the small portions she dishes up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe speculation todays i paper Aberdeen lockdown extended another week.
Nicola seemed mad today.

Reactions: 1
So do we think her something fun was putting on her wedding dress to see that she can fit in it after 8 years?

I bet she’s thinner now than she was on her wedding day.

This seems worrying to me and not really normal behaviour! Didn’t she get the dress out a few months ago and put Isla in it? Was this the goal for the whole Joe Wicks WeightLoss thing

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.