Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually insane! I’d be going out of my mind if there was even a risk I may not be able to get to my kids! Why is she acting like everything’s normal?! No one cares that you’re working out, she’s just making herself look pathetic right now. I wonder if anyone comments asking about if she intends to get her kids if she’d just delete the comment?!
Can you ask and find out??😂 I really want to but fear I'll be deleted and miss out on the hip dip chat. What an idiot she is. Why does she over share on stuff she really doesn't care about or do anything about but yet her beloved home had gone into lockdown where her kids are and she doesn't even mention it?? She's seriously so weird. And her body still looks square and broad to me in the 'workout' video hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the duck does she, a recovering anoxeric, think she is to be sharing any type of weight loss content?! Guaranteed many of her following will be much younger and impressionable, thinking this is the normal. Get a bleeping GRIP Sarah. Her friends and family should be ASHAMED that they are failing/refusing to intervene because not only is Sarah’s suffering prolonged, she is impacting vulnerable followers.

(I have no bleeping idea what a hip dip is but I’m sure it’s as stupid and inconsequential as it sounds. twit.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It looks like she’s take a super close up shot of her dinner to try and disguise how small the portion really is!

Reactions: 14
It looks like she’s take a super close up shot of her dinner to try and disguise how small the portion really is!
I thought this too! The fact it takes up the whole screen doesn’t change the fact it’s 12 pieces of pasta.

Her chamomile tea cup also looks completely empty.

Imagine being a first time mum and following her. Thinking that is possible to work two jobs, work out multiple times a day, afford Ikea hauls and topshop hauls a few times a month, have hair, nail, Botox done regularly and be happy “hahahahahahahahah” 24/7. She’s setting a harmful example that isn’t even achievable by herself let alone any of her followers!

Reactions: 12
Literally thought the exact same thing. There’s not even a chicken breast there and only a couple bits of pasta.

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously suffering with a form of body dysmorphia. I can’t see any ‘hip dips’. Just watched her stories again, am I right that she did a targeted ‘hip dip’ work out followed by Joe Wicks?!!
Someone really really needs to intervene and air their concerns to her. Late night work outs and tiny portions. Getting away from family as soon as she can so she can control her food and exercise are warning signs!!
Unfortunately I imagine anyone who mentioned it would get blocked but it needs to be said.

Sarah if you’re reading here please stop for a minute and consider your choices. Ask your self if your disordered eating is back. Please seek some help.

There’s absolutely no way she will be worried about those kids. They aren’t in Aberdeen, they’re in Aberdeenshire which is enormous and much happen to stop travel out with 5 miles as most people travel further for food shopping. No guilt on her selfish conscience today, I guarantee that.
Her family live in Cults which is ABERDEEN not shire

Reactions: 5
When she was drinking all the wine and eating all the family meals in Scotland I thought it was a positive step for her but it seems like she’s come straight back down south and is “making up for it” with tonnes of exercise and tiny meals.

Reactions: 5
When she was drinking all the wine and eating all the family meals in Scotland I thought it was a positive step for her but it seems like she’s come straight back down south and is “making up for it” with tonnes of exercise and tiny meals.
Exactly she’s punishing her self for having fun. Like others have said I suspect at ‘home’ with her parents she just couldn’t cope with the lack of control over her diet and need to exercise excessively. Back down south she can continue without any other eyes on her.

Wtf is Rob the Knob doing?? Why isn’t he insisting his kids are with their mother at home?? Why aren’t her parents insisting they are with their mother?? What the hell is WRONG with this family that they enable Sarah to act the way she does?? Rob is as much to blame as Sarah, he’s a complete head who has no relationship with his son either. They don’t deserve such a sweet boy & the fact they’re considering another child just sickens me! 😡

So she’s had all day alone to work and yet she still needs to log on at 11pm to do more work, Wtf? Her job cannot be that hard. Also the life admin 🙄 she has got rid of her kids so should not be behind with work and “life admin” she should have nothing to moan about as she has all day to herself to work and admin her life.

And the hip dip thing is just awful. She has fully slipped back in to disordered eating and it’s scary to watch. And even scarier that she will be influencer others.

Reactions: 10
So Aberdeen are now in lockdown? And she left her kids there? Please tell me I've got the wrong place cause surely no mother would do this????? Is that why she left as she thought a lockdown was imminent so she left her kids there? You wouldn't leave your kids in a lockdown area surely when their HOME is safer???? Please tell me I'm wrong

I wonder if anyone following her as a recovering/recovered disordered eater is finding any of her content triggering?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if anyone following her as a recovering/recovered disordered eater is finding any of her content triggering?
I am recovered but her contents does trigger me. Not in the sense it sets me back but it brings back memories of how bad that time of my life was. I find her very uncomfortable to watch at the minute.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yup. Not so much affecting my mental health as I’m in a good place but it’s like she sets my ED spidey sense tingling

Reactions: 8
Yup. Not so much affecting my mental health as I’m in a good place but it’s like she sets my ED spidey sense tingling
I feel exactly the same, she just sets off a wee feeling that I would rather not have, hope you ladies are doing okay x

Reactions: 9
Wow, I’m glad you guys aren’t being set back at all but it sure is worrying to know what effects Sarah’s posts could be having on other people that aren’t in such a good place.

Not sure how she’d respond to someone messaging her with such concerns. It might be the best way for her to recognise the issues if she sees it effecting other people rather than herself.

So Aberdeen are now in lockdown? And she left her kids there? Please tell me I've got the wrong place cause surely no mother would do this????? Is that why she left as she thought a lockdown was imminent so she left her kids there? You wouldn't leave your kids in a lockdown area surely when their HOME is safer???? Please tell me I'm wrong
I am in Aberdeen & confirm we are locked down for atleast a week 😔 if her kids are in Cults then they are included as it is in Aberdeen City. We are not to travel more than 5 miles & they are advising people not to travel into Aberdeen so looks like the kids are stuck for atleast a week 😳

I am in Aberdeen & confirm we are locked down for atleast a week 😔 if her kids are in Cults then they are included as it is in Aberdeen City. We are not to travel more than 5 miles & they are advising people not to travel into Aberdeen so looks like the kids are stuck for atleast a week 😳
I've heard it's going to be a 3 week lockdown , no idea if true or not but was told by someone in local hospitality industry last night. Hoping it's not true though 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.