Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s had all day alone to work and yet she still needs to log on at 11pm to do more work, Wtf? Her job cannot be that hard. Also the life admin 🙄 she has got rid of her kids so should not be behind with work and “life admin” she should have nothing to moan about as she has all day to herself to work and admin her life.
That is interested as I am sure her excuse for sending the children back to school and nursery full time was because her job was client facing so she wasn't able to work out of office hours.
Notice she had time to post another AD though. If I was her employer I would be getting very annoyed about the amount of time she spends on her sideline influencer career at the sametime telling everyone how she is dealing with a tit show of work and can't keep up.

Reactions: 7
I've heard it's going to be a 3 week lockdown , no idea if true or not but was told by someone in local hospitality industry last night. Hoping it's not true though 😭
Oh god 💔 its honestly soul destroying, feel like we are back at square one! 😭 maybe it will be 3 weeks due to the incubation period? Those photos of the queues outside soul bar knocked me sick when I saw them!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am recovered but her contents does trigger me. Not in the sense it sets me back but it brings back memories of how bad that time of my life was. I find her very uncomfortable to watch at the minute.
Exactly this for me. I’ve been recovered from anorexia for 8 years but her content brings back a lot of bad memories and makes me feel a bit sick to watch. Not in the sense that it makes me want to go back to that place, but in the sense that I know full well how much she’s struggling right now. I would have empathy towards her but the fact that she is so publicly promoting her behaviours is inexcusable to me.

The before and after photos.
The every day reminders that she’s worked out.
The pictures of toddler sized portions.
The comments about having to “make up” for the wine/take away/carbs she’s had.
The stupidly angled photos to try and make herself look as thin as possible.

Its all so toxic! She should be ashamed she’s putting this content out there, whether it’s a cry for help or just a need for attention, it’s harmful and she knows it.
She thinks she gets away with it because she harps on about how it’s not about losing weight, she doesn’t weigh herself, it’s about the mental change not the physical change yada yada yada.
Except if you were doing it for the mental changes you wouldn’t give a crap about your hip dips would you Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god 💔 its honestly soul destroying, feel like we are back at square one! 😭 maybe it will be 3 weeks due to the incubation period? Those photos of the queues outside soul bar knocked me sick when I saw them!
I think it could be due to the incubation period and the amount of people involved! Haven't checked legislation yet though. I just couldn't imagine being away from my kids for such a long time and not be allowed to go and get them

Reactions: 1
I think it could be due to the incubation period and the amount of people involved! Haven't checked legislation yet though. I just couldn't imagine being away from my kids for such a long time and not be allowed to go and get them
I know I would move heaven and earth to get them back! Tbh I don't think i would really judge her if she did break the rules & come & get them. My judgement lies with leaving them so far away during a global pandemic in the first place!

Reactions: 3
I dont think 7 days is long enough liie you say can be 14days until show symptoms. Based in leiscester and fact Nicola lot more cautious 2-3 weeks realistic amount time.

I feel exactly the same, she just sets off a wee feeling that I would rather not have, hope you ladies are doing okay x
Yes same here I recognise all the signs and all the games.
You can see how obsessive she is to the point she no longer wants to be around her family or kids.
Her family and rob must see it?

Reactions: 2
It will be the rigpigs - they will still be allowed in to the city.
The “rig pigs” 🙄 are the only reason we KNOW of the Aberdeen cluster. I personally know one person who’s tested positive via a family member responsibility going to one pub. They are both asymptomatic. Don’t think this isn’t happening everywhere, it’s just been identified in Aberdeen.

Sarah’s a mug, we all called Aberdeen lockdown happening when she was still up there.

Just saw her story of her on the train, obviously having a nice day out rather than working or catching up on life admin?!
I too thought the same about her zoomed in food photo and the workout she did was LONG

• Angry
Sorry WHERE is she swanning off to that is so important it’s worth leaving her children 100s miles away in a city in lockdown for? If she is sooooo behind with work why is she not using her day off to actually catch up? Oh yeah, because it’s all BS and the only thing she cares about is herself.

Unless she’s on her way to a therapist to get psychiatric help, in which case she’s made a good decision. However we all know this isn’t the case.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So Aberdeen are now in lockdown? And she left her kids there? Please tell me I've got the wrong place cause surely no mother would do this????? Is that why she left as she thought a lockdown was imminent so she left her kids there? You wouldn't leave your kids in a lockdown area surely when their HOME is safer???? Please tell me I'm wrong
Sadly you are not wrong

Reactions: 2
Wtf is “life admin” anyway?? Pay your bills by DD, food shop online - what else is there to sort out every fecking day? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The “rig pigs” 🙄 are the only reason we KNOW of the Aberdeen cluster. I personally know one person who’s tested positive via a family member responsibility going to one pub. They are both asymptomatic. Don’t think this isn’t happening everywhere, it’s just been identified in Aberdeen.

Sarah’s a mug, we all called Aberdeen lockdown happening when she was still up there.
Are the rig pigs non Scottish just up there for rigs like the bunker boys from newcastle Lee meldrums buds.
In way because of oil Aberdeen more vunerable as lots travel there an route to rig from other locations.
So if they all go on jolly night out together drunk then they have issues.
Surprised not been more outbreaks on the rigs themselves recently.

Reactions: 1
Are the rig pigs non Scottish just up there for rigs like the bunker boys from newcastle Lee meldrums buds.
In way because of oil Aberdeen more vunerable as lots travel there an route to rig from other locations.
So if they all go on jolly night out together drunk then they have issues.
Surprised not been more outbreaks on the rigs themselves recently.
The two people that started this cluster - from what I've heard, one was from France , and the other England. Both due to go offshore the next day and were awaiting test results. They decided to go on a pub crawl instead of isolating in their hotel room... even though the French guy had a fever. .... From those two people it spread like wild fire to locals...because to be honest ... Although many pubs here are following protocol... Some have been too lax. Now about 28 establishments have been named by NHS Grampian as having people in them who have now tested positive for covid...

• Angry
The guilt should’ve kicked in the minute you decided to leave you children 10 hours away in the middle of a pandemic with a looming local lockdown Sarah, and that guilt should’ve changed your mind. I am honestly appalled at her right now. She is not a mother!

Reactions: 6
I saw her stories and assumed she was on a train back to Scotland so she could lockdown with her children.

If you are feeling guilty about something it's normally because you know you are doing something wrong. If I was her I'd be feeling very guilty but then I'd never leave my children so far away during a pandemic in the first place and if I was selfish enough to do that the second I heard they were going into lockdown I'd be on my way to lockdown with them.

Her missing her kids messages are the same as when she says she loves Lachlan. Empty words. Actions speak louder.

Reactions: 9
So it looks like she left her children 10 hours away in the middle of a pandemic to do a brand deal in London but actually got the wrong week! So she had absolutely no reason to leave her children in lockdown - this woman's priorities are like nothing I have ever seen! Disgraceful!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So it looks like she left her children 10 hours away in the middle of a pandemic to do a brand deal in London but actually got the wrong week! So she had absolutely no reason to leave her children in lockdown - this woman's priorities are like nothing I have ever seen! Disgraceful!
'...appointment for a brand job...' 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.