Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah the only tit show here is you. Such an abrupt story with her saying the kids are having fun “the end”. She’s obviously reading here and the truth is getting to her. Just because they are having fun, it doesn’t make it ok.

Reactions: 8
And what is mad that on a post 4 days ago she basically says they are not done having kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ (The pic of her with the dog) if you can’t cope and take care of the ones you have got then don’t have more! She hardly coped with Lachlan at all so crazy to think she wants more 🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lachlan is only 3 I think it’s a bit much her dumping the kids at her parents and bleeping off home. I’m all for kids spending time with grandparents but leaving them for weeks on end at age 3 is too much especially when she doesn’t need to.

But as Sarah has said when he was a baby he was difficult to love!! Who the duck says that about their baby!! Poor wee toot.
My daughter is the same age as Lachlan, she’s asked to sleep over at Grannies this weekend but she made sure to clarify “just one night, not two”.
I’ve got a 3 year old and he sees his grandparents almost daily or at least a good few times a week and I know for a fact he would no way be ok with being left without us for longer than a night. Lachlan sees his grandparents a few times a year at best with months between visits, so to leave him so far away when he doesn’t even seem to have a close bond with Isla is just incomprehensible.

I see she’s not addressed anything on her insta. Just called it a tit show and ‘sorry mum’ What about going getting them or going moving in up there like she did when she had him?! I know this is breaking the rules but she doesn’t care about that.

She needs to be with her kids!!
My daughter is almost exactly the same age as Lachlan (it’s how I ended up following her). She loves her Grannie, we video chat daily and see her at least once a week. She’s asked to sleep over at Grannies this weekend BUT she made it clear “just one night not two nights” She wants to sleep at Grannies Saturday but she wants to sleep in her own bed Sunday. I doubt Sarah even bothered to ask her kids what they wanted. The way she left those notes almost makes it look like she snuck out without telling them she was going!

Reactions: 8
Wow wow wow.
I’ve felt sorry for Sarah in the past. As much as we love our kids, sometimes it’s a struggle and I can’t imagine not having my parter there for months at a time.
But to leave your kids at the other side of the country in normal circumstances is crazy to me never mind during a pandemic.
If I was in her situation right now I would be on my way back up there no matter the rules. Who knows how long this lockdown will last? What if it goes on for weeks?
If she doesn’t go to those kids she really is an awful mother.
I am
Actually disgusted in her right now.

Reactions: 11
Wow wow wow.
I’ve felt sorry for Sarah in the past. As much as we love our kids, sometimes it’s a struggle and I can’t imagine not having my parter there for months at a time.
But to leave your kids at the other side of the country in normal circumstances is crazy to me never mind during a pandemic.
If I was in her situation right now I would be on my way back up there no matter the rules. Who knows how long this lockdown will last? What if it goes on for weeks?
If she doesn’t go to those kids she really is an awful mother.
I am
Actually disgusted in her right now.
I just can’t get my head around why she didn’t she didn’t stay there with them or her mum came home with them (yes home, the place she actually lives)!

Reactions: 3
I just can’t get my head around why she didn’t she didn’t stay there with them or her mum came home with them (yes home, the place she actually lives)!
Exactly, she was so desperate to go “home” but dropped her kids and ran.
She could have stayed and worked there.
I’m sure her mum was doing the majority of the childcare anyway.
It reeks of ED to me. I bet they were watching what she was eating because of her weightloss and she wants to starve hers away from prying eyes.

Reactions: 9
She’s not important her job isn’t important, she’s a glorified office worker who makes up her own self importance and basically only goes to work to be away from her kids.

Every other insta flogger mother is at home with their kids cos it pays so well, not Sarah, she can’t bare the thought. She’s rather do all the jobs, have allllll the money and no time with her kids. Says it all really doesn’t it.

botox witch

Reactions: 10
tit show at work?!? She’s a PA isn’t she? Not a fecking CEO.
So is this the excuse she is using for not going to her children?

Also is it just me or is this the quietest she’s ever been on insta?

Reactions: 5
So is this the excuse she is using for not going to her children?

Also is it just me or is this the quietest she’s ever been on insta?
Yep, she’s never this quiet! We’ve not had a work out shot, a late breakfast at her desk photo, no “today’s loungewear outfit” story and no boring AF stories about the cats.

Reactions: 2
If she was going to her children you can bet your arse she would be documenting it on insta.
She’s hiding for a reason becaus she doesn’t want to go and knows she will get backlash.
I really feel for those children, especially Lachlan.
I have a little girl the same age and she would not understand any of this. My heart breaks for him.

Reactions: 7
Yep, she’s never this quiet! We’ve not had a work out shot, a late breakfast at her desk photo, no “today’s loungewear outfit” story and no boring AF stories about the cats.
She stayed off stories because she knows she’d have so many people messaging her asking about the kids and the lockdown. She’s shady AF because she knows damn well she’s acting like a pathetic excuse for a mother.

Not that he’s much better, but I’d be livid if I was Rob and I knew she’d dumped my kids hundreds of miles away from their home only to get stuck in lockdown again, all the while looking like she’s done nothing to try and get them back

Reactions: 4
Her mum lives in Aberdeenshire which is NOT locked down. She could get those kids if she wanted x

Aberdeen city is locked down x
As stated above her mum lives within Aberdeen City, she filmed last week outside her mums house the kids on their scooters with the brown bins waiting for collection the next day considering it was brown bin/food/ garden waste collection last week and the shire does not have brown bins they are in the city borders!

Reactions: 4
I hate how Sarah starts sharing ways WE can help with Lebanon and other crisis and world news... first off before you preach to the choir , how are YOU helping, how have YOU helped. Spread the message but make sure you’re doing your bit before you pass it on.
Also - no mention of her kids in lockdown? What a bleeping scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s also the selfishness- her parents are older and more at risk but they will now have to go and about in order to get supplies/care for the kids- what if they get the virus?? I’d be a nervous wreck and feeling guilty as hell!

Reactions: 7
Quick! Utilise this awful tragedy that is currently trending through Instagram to deflect from my own despicable parenting decisions that have come under fire today.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.