Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont begrudge anyone having a break or letting grandparents have some decent time with the kids. Its the distance and the current crisis that really gets me. I couldnt physically be so far away from my kids. My eldest has been on a sports club today, 20 minutes away, i was panicking what if he broke his ankle and i needed to get to the nearest hospital, how long would that take me. I know its unlikely, but you never know with kids and I would hate to be in a situation where mine needed me and I couldn't get there for 10 hours at least?!

We know how quickly covid can change, and would you really put your children at risk on a flight and in the airport when it isnt necessary? An announcement could be made tomorrow that Sarah's town is in lockdown and then she is screwed. I don't comprehend why she wouldn't just stay in Scotland, shut herself away 9-5 and crack on with her day job whilst her parents have the kids.

Reactions: 14
This week (or however long) that the kids are with Grannie will probably be the longest time that they haven’t had a phone or camera shoved in their faces in their whole lives..they’ll actually get a break from performing for once.
Yes for sure they’ll have a break from being Sarah’s performing monkeys but I’m willing to bet Sarah still posts any photo she’s sent by her mum/brother so she can faux claim to be missing her ‘Beans’. All while boomeranging her next glass of fizz and awkwardly clunky posing in some god awful outfit 🙄
I don’t begrudge any parent a break but to be at opposite ends of the country in this current unknown climate is mind boggling. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 12
I can just imagine this one laying it on heavy with the “0h mum it’s ao hard you have no idea how tougher this is for us young working
Mums (and influencers) these days you have no idea and I’m a navy wife so woe is me please give me childcare so that I can have some internet prescribed self care & Botox Cos I need to for
My job posting pics of fajitas and laptops” We all know one ! More fool the parents for
Not forcing her to grow up and get in the real
World .

Reactions: 3
She’ll be praying the country will go back into lockdown again so the kids will have to stay in Scotland for the foreseeable.
I do think L is better off with his grandparents though, hopefully he’ll get some much needed individual attention

Reactions: 5
Absolutely shocking behaviour. We are still very much in the middle of a bleeping pandemic Sarah. I really hope she’ll be going back to pick them up and not exposing her Mum and kids to huge risk by making them sit on a packed plane with zero distancing 😡 I couldn’t imagine my kids being that far away from me right now (or actually ever?!) out of choice 🤷‍♀️ Also I have been thinking about the potential risk she has put on her parents and brothers, coming up from the south coast where the kids have been in school and nursery and Covid numbers are still very high, to the other end of the country where (apart from this new wee cluster) has been dealing with Covid pretty well. Very irresponsible

Nope, no annual leave apart from days off to do bikini photoshoots on your own on the beach 😳
To be fair the local hospital near me (and Sarah!) has had 8 weeks of no covid deaths. We seem to have it under control 🤞

I’m not sticking up for her at all but when my dad was in the falklands (many moons ago) we spent 4 weeks at my grandparents as my mum had to work. I still think about those 4 weeks now they’re no longer here as some of the best of my childhood. I didn’t even realise it was childcare. I don’t remember being traumatised from missing my mum. I just remember fun!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sticking up for her at all but when my dad was in the falklands (many moons ago) we spent 4 weeks at my grandparents as my mum had to work. I still think about those 4 weeks now they’re no longer here as some of the best of my childhood. I didn’t even realise it was childcare. I don’t remember being traumatised from missing my mum. I just remember fun!
I've no doubt the children will have a wonderful time. Just question it being during a pandemic, being so far away if anything did happen and the fact she has been working from home and from her parents house but has chosen to come back alone to get in her own words 'control of her life'.

Reactions: 9
I dont begrudge anyone having a break or letting grandparents have some decent time with the kids. Its the distance and the current crisis that really gets me. I couldnt physically be so far away from my kids. My eldest has been on a sports club today, 20 minutes away, i was panicking what if he broke his ankle and i needed to get to the nearest hospital, how long would that take me. I know its unlikely, but you never know with kids and I would hate to be in a situation where mine needed me and I couldn't get there for 10 hours at least?!

We know how quickly covid can change, and would you really put your children at risk on a flight and in the airport when it isnt necessary? An announcement could be made tomorrow that Sarah's town is in lockdown and then she is screwed. I don't comprehend why she wouldn't just stay in Scotland, shut herself away 9-5 and crack on with her day job whilst her parents have the kids.
I think she's hoping one of them to have a lockdown so she doesn't have to collect them and can spout out about how much she's missing them and it's not her fault she can't get them... All whilst secretly loving having them away!!

My mum was a single parent and I spent a lot of time at my nans. I loved it and was so close to my Nan but my mum was just a 15mins drive away if I needed her (and there were a couple of times my Nan had take me home because I didn’t feel well and wanted my mum)
My in-laws are in a different country and my OH would love for the kids to spend summers with them in the future, I know it would be lovely for the grandparents but it’s going to be hard for me to come round to the idea that they are so far away and that’s the issue I find I have with Sarah-the utter glee she has at leaving the kids behind I just can’t comprehend it.

I personally wouldn’t see an issue with the kids staying with grandparents, like others I used to spend a lot of time with my grandparents due to parents working full time. The issue I have is most parents really miss and wish they could spend the summer holidays off doing fun things and having quality time with their children, however we know Sarah couldn’t care less about spending time with her kids. They are never her main priority, she will spend this time buying more clothes that don’t suit her, filming awkward videos, acting up for Instagram and faffing around in shops😫
It’s really sad when strangers who don’t even know the family personally can tell that a little boy will be happier and given more attention being away from his mother☹

Reactions: 6
Anyone wondering if maybe the grandparents have sent her off to sort herself out? Maybe they've noticed she's struggling, and although any normal people would want to keep her around to keep a close eye, maybe they know the kids need to be sheltered from her odd behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Anyone wondering if maybe the grandparents have sent her off to sort herself out? Maybe they've noticed she's struggling, and although any normal people would want to keep her around to keep a close eye, maybe they know the kids need to be sheltered from her odd behaviour.
I'd like to think so, but the more I follow her, the more I think that everyone around her enables her. 😕

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think so.

sending her home on her own wouldn’t sort her out at all and presumably they are aware of that considering her history. She’s just been given free reign to spend her days eating nothing and doing as much exercise as she can.
I think her family enable her and Rob absolutely does too. Anyone who has been watching her on Instagram over the last 6 months can clearly see that she’s got major issues and has definitely slipped back into disordered eating/obsessive exercising. The constant need for validation and praise for her weight loss is actually pretty scary and her Instagram page honestly reads like a pro-ana account.

Surely that Ad would of worked better with Lachlan who is still a toddler?

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think so.

sending her home on her own wouldn’t sort her out at all and presumably they are aware of that considering her history. She’s just been given free reign to spend her days eating nothing and doing as much exercise as she can.
I think her family enable her and Rob absolutely does too. Anyone who has been watching her on Instagram over the last 6 months can clearly see that she’s got major issues and has definitely slipped back into disordered eating/obsessive exercising. The constant need for validation and praise for her weight loss is actually pretty scary and her Instagram page honestly reads like a pro-ana account.
i sadly think you’re right to be honest. Part of me hoped I was right because she needs true help and those kids are being affected so badly. But I think they enable her too. She’s been updating all her social media with her weight loss and for her family not to have stepped in is awful.

With multiple cases of covid in Aberdeen and now about 5 pubs choosing to close today for two weeks as staff have also now tested positive. . there is a real risk of a local lockdown!

Reactions: 6
Pointless having a no added sugar yougurt then filling the rest of the plate with shite. think petit filous need telling she’s not the picture of health - sorry her children aren’t, poor wee beans, ridiculous advert for Sarah, she’s more pot noodle than petit filous where LITTLE I and LITTLE L are concerned, Sarah spends too much time on herself to care and her children get fed the packet diet. Have you ever seen them eat veg Apart from a bit of sweetcorn 🤢

Absolute cringe how she always mentions seeing that racist twit(Mrs meldrum) on all her posts, when she next goes up to Scotland - yet she never does 😅 what a forced and fake insta sham yet again.

Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious she’s doing an ad showing her fixing the kids lunches when they’re not even bloody there 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.