Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that Ad would of worked better with Lachlan who is still a toddler?
I thought it should’ve been with Lachlan too but he’s nearly 4 so I wouldn’t even consider him a toddler. She just treats him like one. Such a piss poor ad ‘oh I’m just making Isla’s lunch’ when she’s at the opposite end of the country. Obviously ads are pre filmed but it makes it look so so so fake when Islas not even there. So annoying.

Reactions: 9
54 cases in Aberdeen cluster now. First minister called it significant , 20 other bars now associated ... response .. reimpose restrictions.. no longer more than 5 mile travel, don’t come if you aren’t there already.. ffs.. explains her missing from insta todya she will be flying up the motorway.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So basically that’s Aberdeen in local lockdown now... we were due to travel down to St Andrews on Saturday and we can’t go. Her kids won’t be able to leave! And no idea how long this will be for!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh god, just seen the breaking news about Aberdeen. I hope she makes the right decision and is going to collect those children ASAP, even if her mum meets her so far.

Reactions: 7
Lockdown in Aberdeen announced!!

What an absolute twit. Those kids are now stuck there for as long as it takes. And it is people like her who have travelled there that have caused it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope she is flying up the motorway to get locked down with them at a minimum. Its ridiculous her deciding to do that and now she is paying the price!

Aberdeen restrictions to be reviewed in 7 days so the kids will be there for at least another week!

I really hate to say “told you so” but we all predicted this would happen. She must have known it was likely.

I honestly think she planned and thought of it in this way. She's enjoying herself too much despite when she types 🙄

Lockdown in Aberdeen announced!!

What an absolute twit. Those kids are now stuck there for as long as it takes. And it is people like her who have travelled there that have caused it.
Or if she decides to pick them up everyone that follows her on social media will know she is breaking the rules

Reactions: 4
The update clearly states if you’re not in Aberdeen, DO NOT come to Aberdeen and don’t go inside other peoples houses.

How is she going to sort this with out breaking any rules?

Reactions: 9
We did all say it was a ridiculous decision to leave them in the first place. Selfish, stupid woman.

Reactions: 14
Oh so what's mama going to do now since aberdeen is in lockdown now?? Total bleeping idiot. I feel like messaging her, I am livid

Reactions: 11
I just can't believe she did it... She is living in a fantasy land. Leaving kids at the other end of the country is questionable in itself... But during a PANDEMIC! And there were already reports before she left of the situation getting bad here... It was inevitable. So selfish! Now is not the time to leave your kids so you can go home to do a 'spring clean' and build ikea furniture!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The kids will actually be fine just won’t be Bkw to do as many fun things and so far it’s only for a week which they may have already been planned to be there for but it’s more the fact that she publically shared her plans & decision that make it an embarrassment like other said lots of kids spend summer weeks with grandparents at that age but the sheer distance , pandemic, and rationale she she shared was stupid . So I can spring clean the hosue and focus on work? (A yoghurt advert) Perhaps she was summoned back to the office on key worker status but she could have taken any sort of holdiay or dependency leave if that was the case . Or she could just not live her life online and no one would give a tit

Reactions: 4
There’s absolutely no way she will be worried about those kids. They aren’t in Aberdeen, they’re in Aberdeenshire which is enormous and much happen to stop travel out with 5 miles as most people travel further for food shopping. No guilt on her selfish conscience today, I guarantee that.

Reactions: 5
There’s absolutely no way she will be worried about those kids. They aren’t in Aberdeen, they’re in Aberdeenshire which is enormous and much happen to stop travel out with 5 miles as most people travel further for food shopping. No guilt on her selfish conscience today, I guarantee that.
she Herself was swanning around Aberdeen cafes snapping and tagging so she could have been tracked and traced

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.