Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at Rob’s parents - staying overnight or just a flying half hour visit to say she’s seen them!

She’s at Rob’s parents - staying overnight or just a flying half hour visit to say she’s seen them!
I’m sure I heard her say it was a ‘pit stop’ for the kids to see Robs parents - I bet they hardly ever get to see those kids because she’s all for then spending time with HER family, but never Robs. Selfish cow!

Reactions: 4
Must be killing her that she can't leave the children there to find a vlogger/blogger to go for a drink with.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure I heard her say it was a ‘pit stop’ for the kids to see Robs parents - I bet they hardly ever get to see those kids because she’s all for then spending time with HER family, but never Robs. Selfish cow!
Wow, I don’t know how I would feel if I knew I was seeing my grandchildren for only a short amount of time, knowing they were spending the next 2 weeks with the other grandparents.

Reactions: 5
Why does she need to film it?!?! Let them see their grandparents without a camera in the way!!!

We have all only recently had the chance to see family up close for the first time in months, we dont film it and put it online for the world to see!!

For the kids’ sakes she’d be better off leaving them at her mum’s for the summer, then Granny fly down with them for the beginning of September. That way the kids, meaning Lachlan, can have some care, attention, love & decent food for a while. Saint Sarah can then pose, pout, gurn & eat fresh air to her hearts content!

Robs mum turns round , looks at Sarah, clearly thinks oh for fucks sake she's filming again. Then turns away to ignore her. So intrusive filming them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those poor grandparents haven’t seen their grandchildren for months, probably since last year, they finally have some time with them (although it will be half an hour max I’m sure) and Sarah has to get her phone out and film 🙄 Also odd that she is outside the gate while the kids are in the garden with the gate closed 🧐

Reactions: 8
Seems shes at a service stop so definitely was a flying visit! Why couldnt she of gone up friday and stayed there till tomorrow!

Reactions: 3
Any normal person, even if not close to their in-laws would have had an overnight stop at the grandparents to break the journey for the kids and have time with family. It’s patently obvious that Sarah doesn’t want to spend any time with Rob’s family but it is v selfish for the children that they aren’t able to spend time and build that relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any normal person, even if not close to their in-laws would have had an overnight stop at the grandparents to break the journey for the kids and have time with family. It’s patently obvious that Sarah doesn’t want to spend any time with Rob’s family but it is v selfish for the children that they aren’t able to spend time and build that relationship.
To be honest though I can see it being that way with my brother and his wife. We as a family come second best to hers. My parents dont even get 'mum' 'dad' on birthday cards, always their actual name.

• Wow
  • Sad
Surely all those weekends thats shes solo parenting and looking for company she could drive down for the day and let the kids see them.... obviously there's tension!

Yeah I don't think it's intentional I think they're just not that kind of grandparents! Rob never seems that bothered either to be fair.

Reactions: 1
I prefer spending time with my own family than my in laws. It is natural to feel more at home with the people that brought you up than your partner's family but you still make the effort. You split Christmases and special occasions so that it is fair, especially when grandchildren come along but not for poor Princess Sarah. It is all about her family, her family traditions, her going 'home' when she is a married mother who has lived south of the border for many years.

And for christ sake why put your children in jammes and then go for tea. Eat and then get them changed. It's hardly rocket science but she is so inexperienced at mama life.

Reactions: 15
She’s said in her latest post that they’re all nearly home - she may think of Scotland as her home, but it’s not Isla and Lachlan’s home!

Reactions: 11
Surely all those weekends thats shes solo parenting and looking for company she could drive down for the day and let the kids see them.... obviously there's tension!
thats why I was asking how far away they live. You never hear of them taking a trip to visit Robs parents or them coming down to visit. Obviously they don’t get on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.