Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% sure Lachlan will remain in nursery as he has for every summer holiday. Isla normally in holiday club or shipped up to Granny's. They will only be allowed to stay home for photo opportunity or when she needs them for an AD.

Yes, she is a working mother and I get that. I am one too but even on her Thursdays and her half days on Friday she still won't be with both her children. They are too much for her to cope with.

We only have 18 summers with our children. She will look back when her children are fully grown and regret the lack of time she has spent with them. Loads of staged photos won't make up for living in the moment memories.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In her post, what about Lachlan?? Hasn’t he had a tough time too, with deployment & the pandemic & getting shoved in nursery all day while Sarah swans around on her days off? Isn’t she proud of Lachlan & how he’s coped too?? As well as coping with an unnatural, unfeeling, husk of a mother! She makes me want to vomit! 😡
The favouritism she shows is appalling! 😡
But she didn’t make him a sign 😂😂. Jesus this woman needs to stay off of American Pinterest it’s pathetic .

Reactions: 2
"Everything I do is for you and your brother"?

The starving yourself, the posing on the beach, the hair extensions, the posing in front of the camera, the sausage admin. it's all for you kids.

What a load of crap
If everything she did was for them she would spend as much time as possible with them.

Reactions: 8
Lachlan will definitely be in Nursery for the summer and she will get Isla watched if she can! Sarah only seems to use her annual leave for holidays and brand work not her children!

Reactions: 7
If everything she did was for them she would spend as much time as possible with them.
Everything she does is for them so that she can bank the brand deal cash and move thek
To a nice insagramable house in Aberdeen and make money from that as well. I actaully have more respect for Sarah’s work ethic than I do Meldrum as despite the nature of it, she does put the effort in terms of having a job & pimping her family out for ads 😂But it’s all about show and fairy lights. I don’t see her ever going ok I’ve made my money now I am going to stop this.. she will just move onto the next project .

Reactions: 4
Everything she does is for them so that she can bank the brand deal cash and move thek
To a nice insagramable house in Aberdeen and make money from that as well. I actaully have more respect for Sarah’s work ethic than I do Meldrum as despite the nature of it, she does put the effort in terms of having a job & pimping her family out for ads 😂But it’s all about show and fairy lights. I don’t see her ever going ok I’ve made my money now I am going to stop this.. she will just move onto the next project .
for Sarah, I’m not even sure that the money is the main motivation. I think she’s desperate for attention and for the validation she gets online. She doesn’t seem to have many real friends and her family live at the other end of the country, and does Rob’s family ever get a look in?? I think she uses her “job” as an influencer as a social crutch to fill the void that ordinarily would be filled with lots of genuine friends and family and in-laws etc.

Reactions: 12
First day of the summer holidays and she’s posing with Costa with Isla.

I’m really hoping that they didn’t pick up costa after dropping Lachlan at nursery.
Of course she did! Lachlan had day off yesterday, she can't have him home two days in a row!

Reactions: 6
for Sarah, I’m not even sure that the money is the main motivation. I think she’s desperate for attention and for the validation she gets online. She doesn’t seem to have many real friends and her family live at the other end of the country, and does Rob’s family ever get a look in?? I think she uses her “job” as an influencer as a social crutch to fill the void that ordinarily would be filled with lots of genuine friends and family and in-laws etc.
You've hit the nail on the head she is desperate for attention and validation which is why so much energy/money goes into her! No thought of how the kids want to feel and look! If Isla was a girly girly she would be immaculate everyday!

Reactions: 7
Everyone's in different situations. BUT. She planned those children. They weren't accidental pregnancies. She knew she would either need to give up work OR be the one to sort things out while robs away as he isn't given too many choices about when he's around. It's tit. But it is a factor in being married to someone in the military and having children if you don't live by family. She has a part time job. So technically she has a good set up. She can all over summer put the kids in nursery and kids club Mon, tue, wed and then have quality family time thu, Fri, Sat, Sun and not feel the mum guilt that she's always working. BUT she chose not too. She chooses to spend hours a day filming there lives, and editing every night till 1 am 😏 fo what? For strangers to adore her. She choses to pack her kids off 5 days a week so she can have "Sarah time". She shouldn't have gone on to have lachlan, because she didn't even have time for isla when she was an only child. Lachlan in his pj's last night eating dinner?! What happens if he drops food on himself? Does he go to bed in food covered pj's? Or does he have to get changed on which case begs the question, why put him in pj's before dinner? Because Sarah's lazy that's why.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Everyone's in different situations. BUT. She planned those children. They weren't accidental pregnancies. She knew she would either need to give up work OR be the one to sort things out while robs away as he isn't given too many choices about when he's around. It's tit. But it is a factor in being married to someone in the military and having children if you don't live by family. She has a part time job. So technically she has a good set up. She can all over summer put the kids in nursery and kids club Mon, tue, wed and then have quality family time thu, Fri, Sat, Sun and not feel the mum guilt that she's always working. BUT she chose not too. She chooses to spend hours a day filming there lives, and editing every night till 1 am 😏 fo what? For strangers to adore her. She choses to pack her kids off 5 days a week so she can have "Sarah time". She shouldn't have gone on to have lachlan, because she didn't even have time for isla when she was an only child. Lachlan in his pj's last night eating dinner?! What happens if he drops food on himself? Does he go to bed in food covered pj's? Or does he have to get changed on which case begs the question, why put him in pj's before dinner? Because Sarah's lazy that's why.
She’s incredibly lazy when it comes to parenting, those children are very much an inconvenience I’ve seen it first hand. Let alone broadcasting it on the internet for all to see.
Some mummy vloggers have managed to establish the balance of work/ home and parenting, Sarah has not.
Now seeing that she is off to Scotland so granny can do everything and Sarah can swan off and be the show pony she truly is.
If only she put as much effort into the children as she did her own life then we wouldn’t be this many pages deep into a tattle thread..
It’s clear as day she does (doesn’t 😉) read here but she seems to be trolling only picking up on odd points such as feeding those children MORE and MORE sausages 🤢 Get some variety in them, bit of fibre wouldn’t hurt..

Reactions: 5
I think she thought she was gonna have a girly girl though who would wear pretty dresses, with bows in her hair and play barbies all day.

Thankfully were quite low on covid cases in Hampshire and I think Scotland are too so hopefully on that side of things it wont be to bad.

Reactions: 3
That is such a shame. Children are smart and will pick up that their mother feels that they are an inconvenience. How sad.

Reactions: 1
I think she thought she was gonna have a girly girl though who would wear pretty dresses, with bows in her hair and play barbies all day.

Thankfully were quite low on covid cases in Hampshire and I think Scotland are too so hopefully on that side of things it wont be to bad.
I think it boils down to the “perfect” family we are meant to believe exists, but you can’t change your children to fit in with your own agenda.
We are very low here somehow! Not sure how as everybody seems to have completely forgotten about Covid right now..

I think it boils down to the “perfect” family we are meant to believe exists, but you can’t change your children to fit in with your own agenda.
We are very low here somehow! Not sure how as everybody seems to have completely forgotten about Covid right now..
They really do seem to of forgotten! Hope it doesnt mean were gonna get another spike.

Her latest story Im pretty sure is outside Ls nursery so he did go 😔

Reactions: 1
They really do seem to of forgotten! Hope it doesnt mean were gonna get another spike.

Her latest story Im pretty sure is outside Ls nursery so he did go 😔
Of cause L was at nursery heaven forbid she has the two children at home by choice!
I think we will have another spike due to people becoming too comfortable and seeing others have endless garden parties and gatherings and think well it’s alright for them so yolo 😂😂

Her pal Lucie and the bump has done an AD for Icelands and made a sausage and pasta meal 🤣🤣 Still looks 100 times better than the slop Sarah dishes up.

• Haha
Does she have to be in every pic? That pic would of been nicer if it was L and I posting it.
And no Sarah the baggy but isnt cute, he needs trousers that fit, they look like ones that need a nappy under them.

Does she have to be in every pic? That pic would of been nicer if it was L and I posting it.
And no Sarah the baggy but isnt cute, he needs trousers that fit, they look like ones that need a nappy under them.
They look like ones that have had a nappy under them! Sarah has to be in the pic otherwise it would just be a cute pic of L and I posting dada a letter..
Sarah has to get something deployment related in to keep the numbers up to pay for that lavish lifestyle and all them sausages 😉

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.