Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a whole bunch of Hampshire instamums but they don’t seem to do many big group meet-ups anymore, pre-COVID. Lara Jarvis and Lucieandthebump seem legit friends but all the others seem to just do it for the content. Literally none of them posted a thing for Sarah’s birthday. Jess Avey is Lachlan’s godmother!

Reactions: 5
If only Sarah could get an afternoon off to take Lachlan to the hairdresser...oh wait she had one yesterday but decided to leave him in nursery and take his sister to the beach instead. Priorities?!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yeah how come she couldn't take him to the hairdresser? Emmm how about yesterday but no she stuck him in nursery all day, poor boy he's really cute too

Reactions: 4
If only Sarah could get an afternoon off to take Lachlan to the hairdresser...oh wait she had one yesterday but decided to leave him in nursery and take his sister to the beach instead. Priorities?!
Or even on her lunch break on the day she had him at home.

Reactions: 2
She didn't because she's selfish shes had all day Thursday Friday afternoon and yesterday to take him and she hasn't! And why does she insist in driving to Scotland? Why not fly?

Reactions: 3
She didn't because she's selfish shes had all day Thursday Friday afternoon and yesterday to take him and she hasn't! And why does she insist in driving to Scotland? Why not fly?
Probably thanks to covid? I wouldn't get a plane with two kids unless it was 100% necessary.

Tbf she probably drives to have the car to get around in Scotland too. I know she tends to leave the kids with granny while she goes off alone for 2 weeks and that I dont agree with. But in an ideal world she does need it to take them out and about.

That, and Covid I agree I wouldn't fly now!

Probably thanks to covid? I wouldn't get a plane with two kids unless it was 100% necessary.
She/they always drive, every time they go up to Aberdeen.
She could very easily fly up and then hire a car in Aberdeen if she needs to have a car while she’s there, would be cheaper and far less hassle!

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't fly with covid19. Plus doesn't she usually stop and visit Robs parents on the way. Flights to Aberdeen are actually expensive you can fly to Europe much cheaper.

Reactions: 3
She could very easily fly up and then hire a car in Aberdeen if she needs to have a car while she’s there, would be cheaper and far less hassle!
Again, in this instance, I wouldn't be getting on a plane with two kids thanks to covid19. Maybe usually it would make sense to fly, but the fact that you can often come off the plane with the cold thanks to the air system, I wouldn't be flying, especially since as you say they usually drive.

Reactions: 1
To be fair it’s cheaper to drive than pay for flights, airport parking and car hire. I’d 100% rather drive than wrestle two kids and all their belongings onto a plane, COVID or not.

Reactions: 1
Yes I wouldn't fly but then again I wouldn't be travelling to the other end of the country either but Sarah hasn't been following the rules in relation to covid shes put those kids in more danger than they would be in an airport so she may aswell fly!

The first week of the summer holidays and she’s straight off to Scotland. She really can not bear to spend time alone with her children.
Driving has nothing to do with COVID, let’s be honest, she’s not been following the rules at all and has been putting her kids in danger throughout the pandemic. She’ll drive for hours, stop off at a million Costas on the way. The kids will sleep for hours and then granny will stay up all night with them.

Reactions: 12
The first week of the summer holidays and she’s straight off to Scotland. She really can not bear to spend time alone with her children.
Driving has nothing to do with COVID, let’s be honest, she’s not been following the rules at all and has been putting her kids in danger throughout the pandemic. She’ll drive for hours, stop off at a million Costas on the way. The kids will sleep for hours and then granny will stay up all night with them.
I’ll put £10 on her going out to meet a friend for dinner tonight after dumping the kids with Granny or disappearing for a night or two with friends to some over priced hotel somewhere.....

Reactions: 8
I’ll put £10 on her going out to meet a friend for dinner tonight after dumping the kids with Granny or disappearing for a night or two with friends to some over priced hotel somewhere.....
Shes leaving it pretty late to leave, I doubt she'll get there before midnight now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.