Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

superxo1

Chatty Member
how hard is it to dress your child in clothes that fit?! Sarah will have to peel them trousers from poor Lachlan’s legs!

Reactions: 2

Bogglers

She has mentioned before that they want 3 children with reasonable age gaps...perhaps that’s the next thing/chapter 🤷‍♀️

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Our school tends to take on a lot of armed forces children, Isla’s year group Was very undersubscribed. In Year R they dropped a class due to not enough children
Did she get turned down for 3 other schools?

You know Sarah is pissed when she ends a reply with 'have a lovely weekend X' 😂

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I’ll put £10 on her going out to meet a friend for dinner tonight after dumping the kids with Granny or disappearing for a night or two with friends to some over priced hotel somewhere.....
Shes leaving it pretty late to leave, I doubt she'll get there before midnight now.

• Wow

frostily

VIP Member
I don’t get why shes not going back for them given her “work” didn’t happen as she had the wrong day. (I mean apart from the fact the government says you can’t go in 😂)

Croissant Moon

So in discussion with some friends (I have absolutely zero idea and apparently know nothing!) that an ankle bracelet is indicative of people who are open to wife sharing?!!!!!
Culturally anklets are usually more symbolic of marriage, in the same way we see a wedding ring as a symbol. I think Sarah’s is rosary beads though? I doubt there’s a meaning other than it being cool in the noughties 😂 Fearne Cotton has a similar tattoo.

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
No wonder the kids have so many pre cooked sausages, it’s because Sarah’s half cut most of the time 🙄

• Haha

Instasham

Chatty Member
Just read upthread she had social services checking her last year? I did not know this, can someone fill me in please?

I follow the friend she is visiting- Hannah Lucy. Didn't know they were friends. She used to be friends with hannah michalak but haven't seen them mention each other for a while
Sarah has said that social services contacted her and that this was an example of trolling (And suggested it came from someone in here, never confirmed as far as I remember). Discussion on here suggested it was around the time that Lachlan had several accident/head injuries so could have been a referral from NHS/nursery in terms of safeguarding rather than trolling. She didn’t give detail of what they were concerned about and there was nothing to suggest his accidents were anything sinister.

think it is in this video (no mention of Lachlan’s accidents though...)

Last edited:
  • Wow

chnandlerbong

20200807_134049.jpg

If her parents do live in Bieldside/Cults looks like there is a local case considering the pub is on the list of affected places. Also she really isn't going to be able to pick her kids up until the lockdown is lifted without showing that she has blatantly broken the rules! Our cases have shot up to 101 & are only expected to rise 😣

• Wow

fireflies

VIP Member
I think it could be due to the incubation period and the amount of people involved! Haven't checked legislation yet though. I just couldn't imagine being away from my kids for such a long time and not be allowed to go and get them
I dont think 7 days is long enough liie you say can be 14days until show symptoms. Based in leiscester and fact Nicola lot more cautious 2-3 weeks realistic amount time.

I feel exactly the same, she just sets off a wee feeling that I would rather not have, hope you ladies are doing okay x
Yes same here I recognise all the signs and all the games.
You can see how obsessive she is to the point she no longer wants to be around her family or kids.
Her family and rob must see it?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Instead if taking a picture of Lachlan miles away from his plate, put your phone down, sit him infront of his food and tell him he needs to stay there.