Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onthehop

VIP Member
So Aberdeen are now in lockdown? And she left her kids there? Please tell me I've got the wrong place cause surely no mother would do this????? Is that why she left as she thought a lockdown was imminent so she left her kids there? You wouldn't leave your kids in a lockdown area surely when their HOME is safer???? Please tell me I'm wrong
Sadly you are not wrong

Reactions: 2

Georgeofthejungle

Ok, i live in scotland, i cannot ever imagine wearing a swimsuit let alone a bikini at the beach. Is it that much warmer down south? I just find it random that she insists on wearing a bikini, surely shorts and a tshirt is fine? I know its up to her but i just find it weird she is acts as though she is on a beach in australia or somewhere😀
We are from scotland but live in scandinavia now, the weathed here has been 24+ and i think its freezing, still jeans and a hoody on. I will occasionally put shorts on if we visit the beach but thats only so i can play with the kids, if they get wet, change them but no way would i be in a swimming costume 🥶

Popper

VIP Member
Full or partial, she’s still left her children in a place where the risk of catching the disease is high. And she’s returned from said place and is making unnecessary journeys to pretend she’s buying designer handbags. End of.

Onthehop

VIP Member
Totally. I mean, of course a grandmother wants to help with her grandchildren but in these circumstances with new lockdowns emerging Sarah should’ve taken her children back with her even if that hadn’t been the original plan. Even if her mum insisted it was ok, Sarah should’ve realised it was insanity to leave the children with so many unknowns and the distance separating them. Such a fuck up
She’s really dim.

Boreoff

The kids look really good in that pic, Isla looks quite girly. Wonder if granny bought her some clothes?

• Heart

blueberrypie

I am shocked to see she has left her kids in Aberdeen for god knows how long. It’s so far away. My child stayed with grandparents for a few days on the trot in school holidays, when I was at work in an office job (not just wfh like she is) and they were 40 miles away not left the other end of the country!!!!

tinksss

Thanks, I thought perhaps they had a sofa bed for guests. I’m not sure I’d be getting my mother to sleep on the sofa if she was visiting. I suppose she will have one of the children in with her and Granny will be in the bunk bed. It’s crackers that they’ve made a 3 bed house into a 2 bed one!

I know that Amey (at least that was the company who has the military contract for service families accommodation when we lived in quarters) can be slow but they do fix things like damp but it’s work to chase it up.
Amey still have the contract and a bit like you said, a pain in the ass but the do it, ESPECIALLY if you’re child was in that room. Someone near me moved houses because of damp in their first one!

GiggleBee

VIP Member

To be honest I would still go anyway to collect them surley that’s acceptable. Essential travel. I don’t see her getting stopped or fined for picking up here children and even so shouldn’t be enough to put someone off, but she has her London appointment that she told the world she fucked up on last week ..
I imagine it would be acceptable if you were in glasgow or somewhere nearby but not the other end of the country.
Kids are known carriers and think of all tje service stations theyll stop in and theyll probably stop to see Robs parents ect.

gee13

VIP Member
Maybe her parents know she’s crazy psycho and have taken the kids off her! And she’s made up all this bullshit to hide the truth! Omg imagine! They’ve told her to go and sort herself out and they’ll keep the kids until she has!

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
It would be an absolute slap in the face to the place that she calls home to go and collect those kids now! Can you imagine how little she will have them when she finally gets back to living in aberdeen!

• Angry
After 'following' Sarah the sham for a few years I genuinely can't believe what she has been doing in the past few days... But then yes I can believe it cos she is so self centured

Croissant Moon

she Herself was swanning around Aberdeen cafes snapping and tagging so she could have been tracked and traced
It seems that it’s just a tonne of pubs that are involved in the track and trace for this cluster at the moment. Nothing to say cafes/shops won’t become involved but at the moment they aren’t.