Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

superxo1

Chatty Member
Did she get turned down for 3 other schools?

You know Sarah is pissed when she ends a reply with 'have a lovely weekend X' 😂
I only know that she got turned down for one other that she also didn’t live anywhere near. Sassy Sarah ending with a X 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Veronica

Chatty Member
I wouldn't fly with covid19. Plus doesn't she usually stop and visit Robs parents on the way. Flights to Aberdeen are actually expensive you can fly to Europe much cheaper.

Reactions: 3

Croissant Moon

I feel a wee bit sorry for Sarah's mum. That food is definitely not instaworthy so why Sarah is shaming her mother by showing it to all and sundry I do not know. I defy anyone to look at last nights dinner and think yum - that looks delicious.
This 👏🏻 My parents are home cooks, nothing fancy but I’m not going to instagram what they cook. It’s so fucking bizarre.

Reactions: 2

Fathead

VIP Member
In her post, what about Lachlan?? Hasn’t he had a tough time too, with deployment & the pandemic & getting shoved in nursery all day while Sarah swans around on her days off? Isn’t she proud of Lachlan & how he’s coped too?? As well as coping with an unnatural, unfeeling, husk of a mother! She makes me want to vomit! 😡
The favouritism she shows is appalling! 😡
But she didn’t make him a sign 😂😂. Jesus this woman needs to stay off of American Pinterest it’s pathetic .

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
She has definitely had them done, I'm sure she said she gets tape in extensions, there is no way they wouldn't be half way down her hair by now.
She had her hair up not that far into lockdown and you could see they were hanging on by a thread then!

Fathead

VIP Member
So has Katie price. The exact same one Sarah has 😂

I tell a lie, Katie prices is a bow not a rosery 😂
hahaa needs more than round of the rosary to get her outta this shit show 😂😂.. wonder if she even knows what it is she doesn’t seem very practicing RC to me 😂 (I am not either but I’d be surprised if she was you knwo with her INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLING)

• Haha

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I dont know how someone who suffered so badly from an eating disorder can make their kids diets so awful? Surely youd want them to have a good relationship with food?
This is the part I really struggle to understand! Surely you would be doing everything to promote a healthy diet and give them choices so they don't follow bad dieting in a bid to lose weight!

superxo1

Chatty Member
FUCK OFF SARAH!

Hey Sarah, I WONT see you on the school run anymore because I’m responsible and I will be doing everything I can to keep my family away from yours.
No but I have to 😩😂 I will have to drop my little ones to you so you can take them 😂 and I can do a Sarah and Make someone else sort them out.
Not that she will do many drop offs and pick ups when the kids go back, back to routine and normality means the children will be palmed off onto someone else like always. I wonder if L will get a place at our school? She’s probably not arsed if he does or doesn’t.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
She is setting a bad example and with the lack of you tube you can see her focus is elsewhere and its not on her kids! With everything going on yesterday was an absolute piss take and regardless of what my mum said I'd be driving to Aberdeen and staying there! That way she and the children could isolate before they start back school/nursery for the safety of the others!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
As someone who lives in Aberdeen city I would be majorly pissed off if she comes to get the kids.
Me and my kids are not able to see my mum or their grandparents because we are in the city and they live in Aberdeenshire. We are following the rules which means no grandma or grandpa for my children.
Also as someone who has lost a relative to covid who passed away in Aberdeen hospital 2 months ago for me it would be unbelievably inconsiderate and ignorant of her to enter the city when it is under local lockdown.
She's made her bed by leaving her kids , she need to lie in it. If that means she can't get them it's her own fault.
She should have known this would happen. Aberdeens local restrictions were obviously going to happen.
If she does it I hope people have the decency to call her out on it. I will be
Sorry for the loss of your relative. Hope you are ok.
Covid is awful and everyone seems to have been touched by it but not instamums 😕 and sadly it’s going to take a close call with it to waken them.

frostily

VIP Member
I bet she’s thinner now than she was on her wedding day.

This seems worrying to me and not really normal behaviour! Didn’t she get the dress out a few months ago and put Isla in it? Was this the goal for the whole Joe Wicks WeightLoss thing
Yup. Obviously it was “never about weight loss” (yeah right) So I guess we’ll see.
I guess lockdown worked out for her so she can go to her very important “brand meeting” this week (assuming it is this week 🙄)

Fathead

VIP Member
That’s the absolute laziest ad I think she’s ever done! No information about the product and you can’t even see what’s on the bowls on the table. How the fuck does she even get brand work?!! Fucking useless.
I think it’s a “series” of committed posts they have probably paid her for a certain number of posts on a Friday for x weeks, even tho her kids are not there.

Justreading

VIP Member
Making a point of telling us it's one meal for all! If... just if... us normal folk were to instagram our meals we wouldn't need to announce everyone is having the same meal. All for our benefit! Absolute tool!

• Haha

frostily

VIP Member
So arrived at 3am, kids wide awake so going to be nightmares tomorrow and she’ll be working so her mum can deal with it .. if she’s reading here she’s not trying to prove us wrong 😂

In all seriousness I hope her mum sees her behaviours and says something