Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
There is a military housing estate not too far from where I live. Like about 20mins away. It's all gated in etc is this the same for all camps like where she lives!? Or just some are they all secure like this?
No hers is just a normal road, nothing special about it.

Reactions: 3

chnandlerbong

I think it could be due to the incubation period and the amount of people involved! Haven't checked legislation yet though. I just couldn't imagine being away from my kids for such a long time and not be allowed to go and get them
I know I would move heaven and earth to get them back! Tbh I don't think i would really judge her if she did break the rules & come & get them. My judgement lies with leaving them so far away during a global pandemic in the first place!

Booklover

VIP Member
So it looks like she left her children 10 hours away in the middle of a pandemic to do a brand deal in London but actually got the wrong week! So she had absolutely no reason to leave her children in lockdown - this woman's priorities are like nothing I have ever seen! Disgraceful!
'...appointment for a brand job...' 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I don’t think she tries very hard to hide anything!

From what she’s shared I know which nursery she uses, which school, where she works, which gym isla goes to, which house they live in, which car they drive, the coffee shops and supermarkets that she frequents. It’s just shocking how vulnerable she has made herself AND kids! Considering she lives alone for months at a time she’s very careless.
Yeah I know all of that too, its very scary how little she does to protect their personal info

Rp235

Entirely expected and to be honest probably for the best for the children! She can’t cope when they’re with her for any length of time.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I see. I think they lived in Banchory at some point. I just assumed Sarah would think it’s not her problem even with them being a stones through from the clusters. If they’re in Cults that’s abhorrent, what an irresponsible arsehole she is, leaving them as this was beginning to unfold. 🤦🏼‍♀️
they live in Bieldside

Veronica

Chatty Member
Unless she's going back up there and going to isolate up there🤔and work from home. Seen as she had the week off to enjoy herself!?

chnandlerbong

Really hope the photo of the kids wasn’t from today. If her parents took them to Aberdeen beach from Cults that’s more than 5 miles travel. Not by much but it’s the absolute principal.
I would say its today going by how sunny it is! Hasn't been as sunny as that the rest of the week. So stupid there's plenty of other fab places within 5 miles of Cults that they could go scootering!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
but how can she, when she cannot think rationally at all about food or eating? Her whole mindset around it is utterly warped- there’s no logic to it at all. She’s ill.She is desperately ill and needs serious help.
But noone seems to want to help her

Peachbomb

VIP Member
They must have missed a day of sausages so trying to catch up now.

I wonder if her family feel able to say anything regarding food, exercise etc as it must have been really hard for them in the past and I’m sure they don’t want it to happen again but it would be difficult to tackle.

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
I wonder if anyone following her as a recovering/recovered disordered eater is finding any of her content triggering?

Leopo

Iv always had hip dips. I’m blessed with thunder thighs and small hips unfortunately 🤷‍♀️.
It never occurred to me that there was something bad about them but then I don’t constantly take pictures of my body for strangers on the internet.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I dont know why she didn't bring her mum back with her to have the kids then her mum could of flown back in a few weeks.

Popper

VIP Member
They are in an area which has a cluster of cases, their chances of contracting the virus are high but no, nothing to worry about Sarah

Onthehop

VIP Member
Surely Christmas is a time to begin your own traditions and make memories in your own little family? Everyone has memories of Christmas traditions from being a child. Its very sad that the kids can't enjoy their parents on their own on Christmas morning
I know. So sad. My children are in their 20s now. No families of their own yet and they love coming home for Christmas. All the traditions we have had over the years.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
We've already had her sweeties and energy drinks for the journey and how she is enjoying Google maps.