Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is setting a bad example and with the lack of you tube you can see her focus is elsewhere and its not on her kids! With everything going on yesterday was an absolute piss take and regardless of what my mum said I'd be driving to Aberdeen and staying there! That way she and the children could isolate before they start back school/nursery for the safety of the others!
It's bonkers you can fly back from Spain or other countries high infection rates and have to self isolate yet she can go Aberdeen then think wise go into London via public transport.
What if lockdown is a while.
Isla might be late returning to school.
She seems very relaxed and said its just a week..She doesn't know that.
Rock and hard place now if she travels up or go and fetches them than she's broken the lockdown rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That’s a good point - how can she say she’s soooo busy on those “influencer work” days when she is still editing videos from may?!

Reactions: 5
That’s a good point - how can she say she’s soooo busy on those “influencer work” days when she is still editing videos from may?!
And surley a busy person would have a diary or calendar of appointments and dates meaning one does not travel to London ON THE WRONG FREGGIN’ WEEK! is she going to go back next Thursday then? That’s longer than a week leaving your kids ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Very irresponsible driving from a place with infections rising so quickly to then take herself out and about in London, she can't be 100% certain she hasn't caught it. The smart thing to do would be to isolate until she is certain or book in for a test. But no, she would rather prance around showing off on her 'social media day' editing on the train and browsing Gucci 🙄 this is the sort of behaviour that's been spreading it.

Reactions: 12
The irony in “not that it’s anyone’s business “ to her constant apologies “for being quiet today guys” as if she has a legal requirement to update us on her menial days, to the getting stroppy for people asking valid questions.. which one is it ?! Unless it’s their little insta mum Like & comment pods making up false engagement and blowing smoke yo each other’s arses, everyone’s a troll, it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 11
She’s quiet today. Which just shows she knows her actions over the past week are wrong. She shares her life, not just a couple minutes out your day Sarah, your whole life! So she cannot get the hump when people are interested and question something. She’s happy to show thousands her in a birthing pool giving birth and welcomed comments so she could make money but now it’s none of our business??? So which one is it Mamalife?

Reactions: 14
I can picture her “iconic” birthing pool photo holding a freshly born Lachlan from memory 🤢 but god forbid anyone question her decision to leave her kids in a lockdown zone during a feckin pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s off in a strop now and not posting anything!!!! Until the urge to post about what she’s pretending to eat today gets too much...!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noone was asking about her sex life, how much money she has in the bank or when she last had her smear. People are concerned about how she will get her kids back and how she must be feeling about being so far away when they are now in lockdown, not partial. Her children can't go more than 5 miles from Grannies house and they can't visit or have visitors in the house. I think her followers have every right to ask why she hasn't mentioned this.

If she wanted to keep her and her children's lives private and not be asked questions she could very easily do a Mrs Meldrum and change her instragram setting. Actually I think for everyone's sake that isn't a bad idea.

• Heart
20200807_134049.jpg

If her parents do live in Bieldside/Cults looks like there is a local case considering the pub is on the list of affected places. Also she really isn't going to be able to pick her kids up until the lockdown is lifted without showing that she has blatantly broken the rules! Our cases have shot up to 101 & are only expected to rise 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
But the children are safe 🙄 the virus clearly stops outside her parents front door and won’t hurt them at all when they only visit beaches and parks!

That ad!
WHAT?!
Fajita Friday? Is that at Home or home home?
With the kids or with yourself?
No sense at all.

• Angry
The ad omggggg how is that professional?!?!,!,
Surely the idea is to make it look real and not premade?? Also they haven’t even had fajitas lately as she shares every bleeping meal, so it may have been shot two weeks ago but they didn’t have fajitas in the first place???
Is she not meant to at least PRETEND ?!

• Haha
That’s the absolute laziest ad I think she’s ever done! No information about the product and you can’t even see what’s on the bowls on the table. How the duck does she even get brand work?!! bleeping useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha haha ha , dear old El Paso.. your influencer is lying through her teeth , they are not having fajita Fridays her kids are literally the other side of the country. duck off Friday more like.
Her position is that photo is so concocted to Make her arm look thin.

• Haha
It said 3 comments on her post but I can only see 1, did she delete 2?

Reactions: 3
That’s the absolute laziest ad I think she’s ever done! No information about the product and you can’t even see what’s on the bowls on the table. How the duck does she even get brand work?!! bleeping useless.
I think it’s a “series” of committed posts they have probably paid her for a certain number of posts on a Friday for x weeks, even tho her kids are not there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.