Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show them kids are just pound signs to her! Especially Lachlan, hes only ever used in an ad or if hes asleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
“If you are visiting take extra care when you return home”
Like waft around London for the day?
Priorities!! She needs to get rid of that ugly foot tattoo for free, needs to keep all her pennies for £1K handbags to take to the office.

Reactions: 5
It’s because she’s ashamed of exactly where on the south coast she lives, she doesn’t want to be in married quarters she wants to live in the nicer parts where Isla’s school is. Nothings ever good for precious princess Sarah
How did she get her into that school then? Not sure how English system works, is it a faith school or a placement request ?

How did she get her into that school then? Not sure how English system works, is it a faith school or a placement request ?
Our school tends to take on a lot of armed forces children, Isla’s year group Was very undersubscribed. In Year R they dropped a class due to not enough children

Reactions: 1
Our school tends to take on a lot of armed forces children, Isla’s year group Was very undersubscribed. In Year R they dropped a class due to not enough children
Did she get turned down for 3 other schools?

You know Sarah is pissed when she ends a reply with 'have a lovely weekend X' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get why shes not going back for them given her “work” didn’t happen as she had the wrong day. (I mean apart from the fact the government says you can’t go in 😂)

She didn’t even apply for her catchment school she arrogantly applied for the two best schools in town (no where near her house!) and she didn’t get either of them so Isla had no school place at all. She’s so lucky to have gotten into the school she did. People pay a big premium to be in that catchment area!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Did she get turned down for 3 other schools?

You know Sarah is pissed when she ends a reply with 'have a lovely weekend X' 😂
I only know that she got turned down for one other that she also didn’t live anywhere near. Sassy Sarah ending with a X 😂

• Haha
Whoa, just seen the fajita ad. The box hasn’t even been opened 😂 also “the kids put their own fajitas together” well I hope they like tomatoes because it doesn’t look like there’s much to choose from!

Also, what is she doing with that empty spoon? Just rubbing it on a wrap? 😂

Her face is so heavily edited that it looks like a Halloween mask.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I only know that she got turned down for one other that she also didn’t live anywhere near. Sassy Sarah ending with a X 😂
Is that the school that begins with an A? Dont wanna name schools on here 😂

Whoa, just seen the fajita ad. The box hasn’t even been opened 😂 also “the kids put their own fajitas together” well I hope they like tomatoes because it doesn’t look like there’s much to choose from!

Also, what is she doing with that empty spoon? Just rubbing it on a wrap? 😂

Hey face is so heavily edited that it looks like a Halloween mask.
I thought she said L hated tomatos or he was allergic to them or something recently

Reactions: 4
Is that the school that begins with an A? Dont wanna name schools on here 😂
Yes it is, one not too far from their HOME 😉.
It’s like she’s gone down the list of the best schools in the area and just tried her luck.

“Well over 500 messages” 🤣🤣🤣 we’ll tell the jokes Sarah.

As for her need to justify this partial lockdown:
1) we can’t leave the city
2) people can’t come into the city unless for work/education
3) we can’t go more than 5 miles from our homes
4) we can’t go into other households
Thankfully the virus stops right as you cross from Cults to Bieldside so her children are safe with her parents, which is a good job because they’ll most likely be there another 2 weeks without their “mama” the rate the numbers are rising.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes it is, one not too far from their HOME 😉.
It’s like she’s gone down the list of the best schools in the area and just tried her luck.
Ah that ones near me but if I had kids I dont think Id send them there

Also while I'm on, can I say how much it annoys me when she calls where she lives 'the South coast'. I live in Plymouth. I don't say 'the West Country' I simply say Plymouth. 🤷‍♀️ Does she think she sound more American like West Coast/East Coast 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably for Scottish followers. My English geography doesn’t extend beyond London and Newcastle 😬😉

• Haha
Probably for Scottish followers. My English geography doesn’t extend beyond London and Newcastle 😬😉
Of course your right!! 😂 I forgot not all can travel the globe from Scotland like Sarah can. I hope you've learnt alot from sarahs travels to all the far away lands she visits and have picked up some of the lingo like ay kay yah and poose.

Priorities!! She needs to get rid of that ugly foot tattoo for free, needs to keep all her pennies for £1K handbags to take to the office.
So in discussion with some friends (I have absolutely zero idea and apparently know nothing!) that an ankle bracelet is indicative of people who are open to wife sharing?!!!!!

• Wow
Full or partial, she’s still left her children in a place where the risk of catching the disease is high. And she’s returned from said place and is making unnecessary journeys to pretend she’s buying designer handbags. End of.

So in discussion with some friends (I have absolutely zero idea and apparently know nothing!) that an ankle bracelet is indicative of people who are open to wife sharing?!!!!!
Culturally anklets are usually more symbolic of marriage, in the same way we see a wedding ring as a symbol. I think Sarah’s is rosary beads though? I doubt there’s a meaning other than it being cool in the noughties 😂 Fearne Cotton has a similar tattoo.

• Haha
Culturally anklets are usually more symbolic of marriage, in the same way we see a wedding ring as a symbol. I think Sarah’s is rosary beads though? I doubt there’s a meaning other than it being cool in the noughties 😂 Fearne Cotton has a similar tattoo.
like the lower back tattoos? I literally know nothing about this sort of thing my friends thought it hysterically funny that I didn’t know anything like this 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.