Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting patiently for her to thank everyone for the kind comments following these trolls asking such personal questions.

I think she might be in for a shock as she didn't read the room on this one. If she did one of those polls these influencers love and asked if it was a good idea to have left my children in Aberdeen and if people answered honestly she would be in for a real shock.

She should have mentioned it the day of lockdown. If she had said at the time I'm really nervous but my parents and I are monitoring the situation and I trust their judgement she might have had some support and sympathy. Instead she ignored it. She posted a load of crappy, boring stories expecting no one to have read the news. I am sure she has had many, many people messenging her and not about her poxy Primark dress.

Reactions: 4
Guys she’s got a Louis Vuitton bag if you didn’t already know by her stories her picture and also tagging Louis v in her post just so we know where to get one from.

very insecure women.
Flaunting her life and material things on social media to strangers. Always seeking validation and likes. The botox, the diets and obsessive working out and meals. Always trying to make out she’s so busy and has so much to do. Her life is one big chore. Her & captain birds eye have as much passion as a fish finger.

some serious deep rooted issues.

she can try and sell her life as much as she wants I aren’t buying it - in fact you couldn’t pay me to have it.For a start I actually like to eat and spend time with my beautiful kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm waiting patiently for her to thank everyone for the kind comments following these trolls asking such personal questions.

I think she might be in for a shock as she didn't read the room on this one. If she did one of those polls these influencers love and asked if it was a good idea to have left my children in Aberdeen and if people answered honestly she would be in for a real shock.

She should have mentioned it the day of lockdown. If she had said at the time I'm really nervous but my parents and I are monitoring the situation and I trust their judgement she might have had some support and sympathy. Instead she ignored it. She posted a load of crappy, boring stories expecting no one to have read the news. I am sure she has had many, many people messenging her and not about her poxy Primark dress.
Heaven forbid Sarah did anything logical! For someone so into fashion she looked terrible today, clunky orthopaedic looking trainers with a blue dress that fitted the same way my nanas night dress does and a Louis Vuitton Neverfull which costs the same as a mortgage payment.

Reactions: 8
Just as a break from the discussion about what a terrible mother, who clearly doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body, she is...
Her latest ad pulled in 92 likes! 92 out of 42k followers!! And one of them was Rob 🤣

Sarah my wee pal... you’re tit at your job! You upload one vlog from 3 months ago every blue moon, and your Ads are a flop every single time. Just give it up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If Sarah was my friend there is no way I could sit back and not say something about this to her.
It’s so unbelievably wrong and irresponsible.
Does no one ever question her on anything? The disordered eating, the attitude towards her son?
How can the people who care about her sit back and not say anything?
Unless they do but she just doesn’t listen.

Reactions: 6
Omg that Petit filous 😂😂😂😂 ad - she looks terrible and the concept of the ad is TERRIBLE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Islas clothes.... why do they always look so scruffy.

duck me it’s actually terrible I’m pissing myself... grab it out of the fridge - get a spoon (shows getting a spoon) and put it in a bag. duck ME no tit Sherlock. And actually just buy ducking frubes - I know she doesn’t really know much about motherhood coz they spend more time at nursery or in lockdown with grandma who they don’t really see Yet she just drops them off for a few week but listen up botox witch spoons aren’t practical for the beach love.

Reactions: 9
So she went to London on the wrong day for an appointment. Did she not do the very same thing earlier this year for something else? Tattoo laser appointment or something? Or am I mixing her up with someone else equally as tit with their ‘life admin’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
On that ad she apologised for her huge face and then today she can’t understand why her mask is so high up on her face.
She must pick apart every photograph and then apologise for whatever has bothered her.

maybe she should redirect that critique to her actual life 🤷🏻‍♀️

On that ad she apologised for her huge face and then today she can’t understand why her mask is so high up on her face.
She must pick apart every photograph and then apologise for whatever has bothered her.

maybe she should redirect that critique to her actual life 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her constant apologising for the way that she looks makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 11
Omg the ad is awful why would you take that to the beach? A picnic maybe but not a beach this was obviously the day she took Isla without Lachlan!

Reactions: 3
I love how she had a massive strop saying that just because she doesn’t share everything doesn’t mean it’s not being talked about or whatever it was she said.. when it’s like uhh we’ll do you share literally every bleeping thing Sarah you can’t be surprised that people are shocked you didn’t even mention your bleeping kids!!

Reactions: 10
That advert should have been targetted 100% at toddlers. That wee girl looked like a big giant out of place pretending to scoot away with her yoghurt pot in her bag. She’s going to be needing taken down a peg of two if Sarah let’s her “model” get into her head.
The self deprivation is pathetic attention seeking. Who could be bothered. Stranger and stranger set up every day

*tags Louis Vitton and primark at the same
Time because I’m soo relatable to you peasants”

duck OFF SARAH!

My monthly rent cost more than than bag and I pay it so my kids can go to a decent school that you somehow blagged Isla’s way into....probably Lachlan too until you eff of back “home” to Scotland or Sweden 🙄 AND you’re subsidised by the military.

Sarah. Listen up. Only your fellow (desperate) influencers care about your posts. Theres no career in that. So many people got lucky in finding the blogging world at an early stage but now it’s actually become a real career and it matters how you write, how you post, how you LIVE. You need to write like a journalist, pose like a model, live like an actor.....if you want to make money then yeah Sarah...I think it was decided that 30k++ followers makes you a celebrity (check your own legal details re:sleeping pills) and WE can comment about you in the same way you might talk about Joe Wicks, Brad Pitt or Zac Effron.....(Insert popular famous person here!) 🙄 get to duck.

Hey Sarah, I WONT see you on the school run anymore because I’m responsible and I will be doing everything I can to keep my family away from yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I take it petits filous didn’t check out the lunches she gives her children daily, packed with sugar, salt and processed pap before deciding she was a good advert for a product that has sugar free as its selling point.

Reactions: 11
I reckon honestly, the chances of getting it are slim unless going INSIDE places like cafes/ restaurant.
Her kids will most probably be fine...
BUT I don’t think that’s the issue.
the issue with me is this:
if it was me, and I was down there, and my kids were up here... and I was not allowed to go to them... and couldn’t be sure for Certain when I would be allowed- 2 weeks? 3 weeks? A month or longer if it gets really bad...
It would riddle me with anxiety and guilt... I am not allowed to go to my kids... and I don’t know when I will be!
no normal mother could carry on as normal!

i know for sure I would not be swanning off looking round bloody shops ... or wondering why trains are empty.
THE TRAINS ARE EMPTY BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC THATS KILLING THOUSANDS
AHHHHHH!
exactly! i'd be driving straight back up there would stay there until lockdown is lifted just to be with my kids.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be desperately trying to create some sort of personality for herself but she's just terrible and half arsed with everything she does.

She tried to be an insta Mum, but she seems so disinterested in her kids and her parenting choices are so shocking I don't know where to start. She only wants a third so it fits in with the insta Mum image. She just comes across as selfish and resentful a lot of the time.

She says she loves fashion but she seems to have zero idea how to dress. Her outfits are awful and ill fitting and she manages to make any designer pieces look tacky ass hell.

She keeps pushing fitness but has a very concerning relationship with body image and food, and it's certainly nothing to promote.

I think she is juts desperately trying to be someone, but she has no idea who.

Reactions: 15
She seems to be desperately trying to create some sort of personality for herself but she's just terrible and half arsed with everything she does.

She tried to be an insta Mum, but she seems so disinterested in her kids and her parenting choices are so shocking I don't know where to start. She only wants a third so it fits in with the insta Mum image. She just comes across as selfish and resentful a lot of the time.

She says she loves fashion but she seems to have zero idea how to dress. Her outfits are awful and ill fitting and she manages to make any designer pieces look tacky ass hell.

She keeps pushing fitness but has a very concerning relationship with body image and food, and it's certainly nothing to promote.

I think she is juts desperately trying to be someone, but she has no idea who.
Yes this is so true! She has absolutely no USP when it comes to her page. I think she’d love to be a fashion & interiors account but her fashion sense is hideous and her house is bland AF (nothing to do with military housing, purely because she’s stuffed it so full with generic white Aye-KAY-a furniture It has no personality whatsoever. So she uses her kids to bring the ads in a be a mummy influencer, despite the fact she hates being a mum. If she has another baby it will entirely be a business/career move.

Side note about her fitness posts... that sped up video of her back to back work outs the other evening surprised me how rubbish the work outs looked. She didn’t move off the floor, the whole thing looked more like a warm up/stretch than a work out. Which makes it even more obvious that her weight loss has come from starving herself, not from fitness. Those kind of work outs will have minimal to no effect on their own.

Reactions: 10
Yes this is so true! She has absolutely no USP when it comes to her page. I think she’d love to be a fashion & interiors account but her fashion sense is hideous and her house is bland AF (nothing to do with military housing, purely because she’s stuffed it so full with generic white Aye-KAY-a furniture It has no personality whatsoever. So she uses her kids to bring the ads in a be a mummy influencer, despite the fact she hates being a mum. If she has another baby it will entirely be a business/career move

Side note about her fitness posts... that sped up video of her back to back work outs the other evening surprised me how rubbish the work outs looked. She didn’t move off the floor, the whole thing looked more like a warm up/stretch than a work out. Which makes it even more obvious that her weight loss has come from starving herself, not from fitness. Those kind of work outs will have minimal to no effect on their own.
I'm so glad someone else has mentioned this. I get bored of hearing myself say about Sarah and Rebecca lambs, 'workouts'. But what she showed the other day was tit!! No way has that had impact on her weight loss. It is purely down to being in such a calorie deficit. Also the hip dip comment about doing targeted exercises. 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can do targeted exercise all you want. That will focus on the area and build muscle. It will not take the hip dip away! You can not loose fat from a designated area. (not that Sarah has fat hip dips 🙄) this is why people need to see personal trainers in general. There are so many fitness myths out there. But someone like Sarah who has an eating disorder is someone who needs professional help 100% if she wants to workout. A PT/nutritionist can talk her through safe ways of getting fitter/healthier. They are an outside source who would tell you your not doing things the correct and healthy way. Her meals are not sufficient for working out. Her workouts are tit. She needs to stop this Joe wicks bullshit. Speak to a professional about her eating disorder being back. (and by professional now I don't mean pt/nutritionist. She's too far down the line now for that. I mean a Dr.)

Reactions: 9
duck OFF SARAH!

Hey Sarah, I WONT see you on the school run anymore because I’m responsible and I will be doing everything I can to keep my family away from yours.
No but I have to 😩😂 I will have to drop my little ones to you so you can take them 😂 and I can do a Sarah and Make someone else sort them out.
Not that she will do many drop offs and pick ups when the kids go back, back to routine and normality means the children will be palmed off onto someone else like always. I wonder if L will get a place at our school? She’s probably not arsed if he does or doesn’t.

Reactions: 2
She is setting a bad example and with the lack of you tube you can see her focus is elsewhere and its not on her kids! With everything going on yesterday was an absolute piss take and regardless of what my mum said I'd be driving to Aberdeen and staying there! That way she and the children could isolate before they start back school/nursery for the safety of the others!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.