Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say what’s been already said. Worst AD I’ve ever seen. And made worse by the fact her kids are locked down 100s of miles away. Just confirms that none of the food ADs she does are genuine and they are all staged with the food not eaten. She gets worse every day

Reactions: 7
duck off Sarah, as if you even eat fajitas anyway (unless they are “body coach” ones)

Reactions: 3
'It's that time of the week again'
What times that Sarah? The time where you've dumped your kids in a locked down area with a deadly virus spreading? Or the time where you ate fijitas once 3 weeks ago?

I get they pre recored things. That's fine. But don't use bullshit texts to then say (pre recorded) well no bleeping tit! Just say something like 'we so enjoyed this fijita kit from old el paso. It went down a treat with my kids and they loved making wraps' stop woth the stepford wife texts of crap like we are idiots 🙄

Reactions: 9
We know she'll be in a panic if lockdown means she won't have the props back in time for the next AD campaign.

Reactions: 8
That outfit she wore yesterday? She said she used to be a fashion buyer for where? Bon marche?
Doesn’t suit her figure, she’s got no waist so just not flattering for her frame. The trainers - trying to look cool but doesn’t work when the dress looks like it’s for Florence nightingale.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shame the only tone the kids get proper tableware is when they’re being used for an ad. Must realise the baby plates “look wrong”

Reactions: 6
She keeps saying it’s a “partial lockdown”?
Not as far as I'm aware? Can't eat / drink out and advised to stay away from friends and family. Yes we can go out t exercise but that was the case during the first lockdown. Non essential shops are open but it's not advised to wander round for the sake of it. We have cancelled all plans, respecting the lockdown so hopefully we can stop the spread before it gets out of control. Over 100 linked to the outbreak!

Shame the only tone the kids get proper tableware is when they’re being used for an ad. Must realise the baby plates “look wrong”
Wow so right! First time I've seen her serve up non baby plates. She's so full of contradictions. Haven't seen the kids ever eat fajitas. Only sausages and plain pasta , not authentic at all.

Dying at the fact that she posts comments to herself from Robs ridiculous “dada life” account pretending to be him.....!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I refer to my previous post about her, thick as mince 🙄
She’s playing this lockdown business down to try and justify leaving her children to be lockdown with her parents. She’s a full on bleep waffle, woman’s not got a clue. As for that ad filmed weeks ago, if I was paying her for that brand work I’d want a refund pronto

And her nearly 4 year old is allowed out of the highchair when it's perform for the camara time.

Only partial lockdown. What fuss we are all making. None of us should be concerned that people of Aberdeen have been told to go no further than 5 miles for anything other than work or school, told not to leave the city for holidays and people told not to come to Aberdeen to visit family.

Enjoy those pretend fajitas for one this evening Sarah.

Reactions: 11
Also while I'm on, can I say how much it annoys me when she calls where she lives 'the South coast'. I live in Plymouth. I don't say 'the West Country' I simply say Plymouth. 🤷‍♀️ Does she think she sound more American like West Coast/East Coast 🤦🏻‍♀️

New name for her channel ThisShamaLife. Or ThisShamaMamaLife.
She disgusts me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe if she didn’t post every single thing she “cooks” for those kids, then this ad might fly. As it is, we’ve never seen them eating fajitas?!

She keeps saying it’s a “partial lockdown”?
Well there is now over 100 cases confirmed from the cluster and still rising , no one allowed in or out of aberdeen unless essential work, education or medical appointments so locked down.

But This Selfish Mama Life knows everything!!

842FCF99-62E6-40A4-B507-63B810238DBC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well there is now over 100 cases confirmed from the cluster and still rising , no one allowed in or out of aberdeen unless essential work, education or medical appointments so locked down.

But This Selfish Mama Life knows everything!!

View attachment 204755
“If you are visiting take extra care when you return home”
Like waft around London for the day?

• Haha
Also while I'm on, can I say how much it annoys me when she calls where she lives 'the South coast'. I live in Plymouth. I don't say 'the West Country' I simply say Plymouth. 🤷‍♀️ Does she think she sound more American like West Coast/East Coast 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s because she’s ashamed of exactly where on the south coast she lives, she doesn’t want to be in married quarters she wants to live in the nicer parts where Isla’s school is. Nothings ever good for precious princess Sarah

Do we think they were sausage fajitas? Seeing as how she’s incapable of giving those kids anything else to eat....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.