Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost wish that someone would have caught her and put in on the influencers in the wild page, just so we could see what really went down! Oh my days could you imagine! 😂
Where is this page it sounds great ha ha !

Reactions: 1
I think she’s keeping a bit quiet on stories today because she told us that she’s got the day off work but I bet she still sent the kids to school. She doesn’t need them for cute birthday beach photos today so they’ll be packed off back to school.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s keeping a bit quiet on stories today because she told us that she’s got the day off work but I bet she still sent the kids to school. She doesn’t need them for cute birthday beach photos today so they’ll be packed off back to school.
She’s been busy doing essential key worker stuff. Oh wait, no she hasn’t, she’s been farting around doing totally unnecessary crap to make her house more insta worthy no doubt while the kids are at school 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she was on the beach solo, but the other times when she keeps saying 'friends' and not showing, I think it's because she knows she is downright flouting the lock down rules. It's been 8pm pissing it down with rain when she's claimed to have friends over last week, which is strange because nobody was allowed in your house, there's no way she was sat in her garden. Mind you, after seeing her freezing her tits off on that beach all for the gram, nothing would surprise me anymore.

Reactions: 5
Yet more photos of yesterday’s beach extravaganza including both children so we don’t know who was holding the camera. Children smile, now look at mummy, stop shivering!

Yet more photos of yesterday’s beach extravaganza including both children so we don’t know who was holding the camera. Children smile, now look at mummy, stop shivering!
No one was holding it - it was on self timer.

Reactions: 4
And she should have labelled it AD but as per usual she didn’t
Unless she brought it herself. As much as she is meant to be an influencer she is also very easily influenced by any latest fad. These overpriced boxes of prepared foods are the in thing so I wouldn't be surprised if she wasted money on it. I don't expect she ate much of it though.

Reactions: 4
£20(plus delivery) for cheesecake and pick and mix ...nahhh no thank you. £5 in Asda will do for me!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her old photos don't really look like her?! Has she had a nose job?
not sure about the nose but she’s had loads of filler in her lips, and she’s had Botox also. I think she’s had way more done to her face than she’s ever admitted to.

I feel like she’s seeing a lot of different groups, is that the rule now? And who will babysit tonight, but weird? She can’t miss one birthday dinner out can she

It seems like because the kids are back at school she thinks they can all mix with whoever they want.
The school are trying to maintain bubbles of kids that only mix with each other but Sarah is just letting them see or visit anyone. She had Jess Avey and kids round last week, then school friends at the beach, whoever they were supposedly with yesterday, play dates with neighbours....and now a meal out tonight.

She’s so careless. It’s actually infuriating.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.