Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is she getting away without taking the children for a meal? 😡 Its infuriating how much shes breaking the rules!!
Its so annoying! Especially as a pub in our town has had to close because of the virus! It just wouldn't be worth the risk for me!

Reactions: 2
Its so annoying! Especially as a pub in our town has had to close because of the virus! It just wouldn't be worth the risk for me!
Me neither. Tbh I'm glad I'm in Wales anyway, our pubs are reopening on Monday, we're still very much in lockdown, no hairdressers or restaurants and can only go in the house of one other that we "bubble" with. My children are still off school. And all that seems to soon for me

Reactions: 3
What a fucktard, she’s been flouting the rules since day dot.
CORONA bleep.
cant even speak I’m that miffed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And she will be the first crying if Hampshire has to go into a local lockdown. Just because the rules have been relaxed doesn't mean you shouldn't act with caution.

Reactions: 6
And she will be the first crying if Hampshire has to go into a local lockdown. Just because the rules have been relaxed doesn't mean you shouldn't act with caution.
I really don’t wanna go back into lockdown! But would love to just to piss her off 😂

Reactions: 5
I’d love to see my mummy friends but we’ve all agreed that there’s no way the kids will be able to socially distance (we all have 3yr olds or younger) so we’re waiting. My mums on her own so she sees me and my little ones-If I passed anything on to her I’d never forgive myself.
Remember when L had a temperature and how quickly that story disappeared when she realised she should be self isolating, of course it was unlikely to be covid but why take the bloody risk when other peoples lives are at stake?! She’s so incredibly selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The place shes gone isnt even in our town, its across the water in southsea!

I reckon her mum is down and she's not said.

• Wow
Uh oh, maybe Sarah didn’t realise but that restaurant doesn’t serve bright green risotto or breakfast wraps.

What’s she gonna do 😬

• Haha
The place shes gone isnt even in our town, its across the water in southsea!

I reckon her mum is down and she's not said.
I without a doubt think her mum is down! Who else could she have possibly left her children with during all of this..

Hoping she didnt drive, but would anyone want to get in a taxi now unnecessarily with Covid going on? I wouldn't!

Reactions: 1
Uh oh, maybe Sarah didn’t realise but that restaurant doesn’t serve bright green risotto or breakfast wraps.

What’s she gonna do 😬
Work out like a mad woman so she could "earn" that meal out.

I really don't understand how these people who have so much attention on them, so many followers, are blatantly breaking so many lockdown rules and getting away with it?!?! 😡 Do rules not apply to them? Why couldn't she have a meal with her kids? At least then they would have an decent sized meal

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I’d have travelled for a meal. I presume she’d have taken a taxi and also perhaps used the ferry. I’d have thought there would be a reasonable choice of restaurants more local to her.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure I’d have travelled for a meal. I presume she’d have taken a taxi and also perhaps used the ferry. I’d have thought there would be a reasonable choice of restaurants more local to her.
The question is are the restaurants closer to her Instagram worthy? Its all about how it looks with these instatwats isn't it

Reactions: 2
If not her mum then doesnt she use the nursery staff to baby sit? Im just wondering wouldnt her mum have put the kids to bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.