Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just disappointed that none of her beach shots contained any ads. I’d of half expected her ‘birthday breekie’ to be sponsored by someone. 😉
The company that made her platter of food reposted her story but didn’t tag her and cropped her username! She must be gutted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
100% no mates there, agree with everyone else here, if there were pals with them and with her tonight there would for sure be photographic evidence! ... lets all now wait for her comments of "my friends don't like to be shown!" she has no problem showing islas "boyfriend" so i doubt she'd care showing other adults. Kind of sad really at her age that she's making up friends and stories to make it seem like she has had the perfect birthday that she wished she had. Not even Beggy could muster up a happy birthday, even though Sarah can't wait to meet up for hugs! LOL

Reactions: 8
I mean if there was one year that it’s “okay” to not celebrate your birthday it is 2020!

It’s a global pandemic! Your husband is deployed. You cannot safely be near friends or family. It’s 100% definitely certainly accepted and expected that you will and should be somewhat alone on your birthday. It would have been far better if she embraced the lockdown birthday thing and stayed home and had a lovely day with the kids. It would have been relatable to so many people that have had recent birthdays. She could have #aff linked every aspect of the day but she is so brainwashed by “the gram” that she can’t separate real life.

Reactions: 16
My birthday is on Monday and I will be keeping it very low key drive to beach and we will have a pack lunch...sandwiches, sausage rolls, fruit and goodies all picked by my 3year old they have more fun celebrating than we do! No doubt she will also have the first bit of my cake ( that I don't really want) it all once again highlights Sarah's selfishness!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The company that made her platter of food reposted her story but didn’t tag her and cropped her username! She must be gutted.
I imagine they don’t want anyone to see those awful bikini shots and think they’d anything to do with it. A potential customer could lose their appetite after seeing that cringey pose fest 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would have been so much more normal if she had just got that platter out in the morning and said oh my kids brought me this in bed as I've been gifted, etc. Rather than butcher a slice of bread then take the platter to the beach to get covered in sand.

Reactions: 5
Not a chance in hell those kids made her that 'breakfast', not a chance in hell she ate a single bite of it either. duck me, why is she getting her kit off and bikini out on a freezing windy day (ok I'm in Scotland, *please don't move here), maybe it's warmer down south but it doesn't look like get your kit off weather AT ALL. She literally lives her life by each insta post. Once again I'm baffled. Who are her friends?! Please do something !!
It was so cringe....

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
Happy birthday to meeee
Happy birthday to meeee
Sandy platter, Chinese takeaway
Freezing photos in my bikini 👙

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had to post after seeing the birthday beach pics? Wonder what meels will tell her teacher tomorrow what she did on her day off? Photographer for my Mama on a freezing cold beach in a bikini all for the gram!! Tragic is not the word!!

Reactions: 6
Does she seriously think that people will believe she sat eating that platter in her bikini in the cold beach? People are laughing at you Sarah. You are clearly unwell and need some help. You are obsessed with your weight and gaining praise for how skinny you are. So much so that you are prepared to pretend you met friends at the beach, stripped to your bikini pretending to eat cakes, and got your daughter to take photos of you. None of the insta-hun group are saying happy birthday because they don’t want to be associated with her.

Reactions: 19
It’s just so ridiculous. If you look at the location tag for where she was, it’s photos of the windy and grey yesterday, people in hoodies... it’s like a bleeping weird lie that it was nice.

Reactions: 4
Does she seriously think that people will believe she sat eating that platter in her bikini in the cold beach? People are laughing at you Sarah. You are clearly unwell and need some help. You are obsessed with your weight and gaining praise for how skinny you are. So much so that you are prepared to pretend you met friends at the beach, stripped to your bikini pretending to eat cakes, and got your daughter to take photos of you. None of the insta-hun group are saying happy birthday because they don’t want to be associated with her.
And she looks awful in they dull pink bikini.

Reactions: 2
We aren’t too far away from the beach they visited and it really hasn’t been that warm today. I swim in the sea most weekends throughout the year and it takes much higher temperatures to get most folks to be in the swimwear on the beach!
That makes me so sad - those poor kids must’ve been so cold 😟 I couldn’t imagine stripping off at the beach in the cold or making my kids do it too all for the sake of the gram! Tragic.

Reactions: 3
That was the most random, awkward photo. I am cringing myself inside out with second hand embarrassment. I didnt actually know that people wore bikins in beaches in england🤣, i always associate bikinis with warm, sandy beaches in foreign countries😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, imagine being on that beach at that time. Seeing some woman posing for the camera in a bikini and her 6 year old DAUGHTER taking the pictures. Vile! Its bizarre, so so bizarre how she can think that's normal behaviour. Is Rob not seeing all this???

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I almost wish that someone would have caught her and put in on the influencers in the wild page, just so we could see what really went down! Oh my days could you imagine! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are the throwback pictures on her stories pre or post anorexia? Says 2008 so I’m guessing she’d have been about 20-22?

I almost wish that someone would have caught her and put in on the influencers in the wild page, just so we could see what really went down! Oh my days could you imagine! 😂
Theres an influencers in the wild page?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.