Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posed on a beach with a platter of food that wouldn’t get eaten. Too many strawberries for a start! Very vain and wasteful, can’t imagine involving children in this charade

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg😂😂😂 can pretty much see her vagina, cheers saz. I can't get over this... Who gets that naked on a beach when it's like this?? Weird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can just can’t even with this elaborate beach photo shoot. At what point in your mind when reviewing how you look in the pics, do you say to yourself, yeah I look great! I’d say camel toe but that’s a whole hoof going on, not your best look Sarah..
Also where is said friend while this is taking place? Not a real friend if they’ve let her gyrate around on a soggy beach like that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100%

If she was at the beach with a friend, why would she have to resort to using "Meels" as her photographer? Surely she would have asked her friend to take some photos of her shivering in her bikini?

I actually feel very sorry for her, everything she's done for her birthday today has just been for the 'gram.
Yep. The fact Meels was the photographer suggests she was there alone. What. A. Fanny. Like literally a fanny, that bikini 🙈🙈
Who gets their kid to take photos of them all posed in their bikini, all alone on the beach?! What message does this send to Isla?

I can just can’t even with this elaborate beach photo shoot. At what point in your mind when reviewing how you look in the pics, do you say to yourself, yeah I look great! I’d say camel toe but that’s a whole hoof going on, not your best look Sarah..
Also where is said friend while this is taking place? Not a real friend if they’ve let her gyrate around on a soggy beach like that 🤢
Said friend hopefully ran while she could when she realised this was her beach entertainment. No way would I want to look like I was any way involved with this cringefest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually feel a bit sorry for her now. Imagine thinking that you had to do all of that JUST FOR INSTAGRAM! Drinking wine on a beach with your kids...in the cold...in your bikini...😬 cringing so much for her.

I hope she really does have a real friend coming over for wine and a takeaway. She needs some more reality in her life and less insta/YouTube

At least she didn’t take any flipping number balloons to the beach!

Reactions: 17
Oh my bleeping Christ.

I am DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is even better than the beyond cringe helium balloon nonsense!!!!

What a looser.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah jeez! She really is something isn't she?
Did she buy herself that platter purely in the mind of going down to the beach with it to pose in a bikini... In really sh*te weather?! Wtf!!!! Instagram has clearly melted her brains 🙄😬

Reactions: 13
Ah jeez! She really is something isn't she?
Did she buy herself that platter purely in the mind of going down to the beach with it to pose in a bikini... In really sh*te weather?! Wtf!!!! Instagram has clearly melted her brains 🙄😬
Not even the local beach that we are surrounded by 🙄 watch her surprise that the kids get all snotty after spending the day on the soggy cold beach..

Reactions: 6
Of course she kept the kids home! Who else was going to photograph her looking so cringe!!
omfg I can’t even deal with those photos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! What was she thinking? 🤦‍♀️
Why is the location showing as West Wittering? That's in Chichester! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Close your legs Sarah and get some clothes on. So it’s clear now that she kept the kids off school so that “meels” could take photos of her, posing in her bikini on a cold day with a platter of croissants that she bought herself. I can’t even. They’re aren’t any pals there with her, she is herself posing, with her legs open while her kids takes photos of her. Sicko.

Sarah, stop. You are obsessed and it is just not right what you are doing. Please stop trying to get compliments from strangers online and spend the time and effort you put in to this tit on your kids. My god they need it.

• Heart
Not a chance in hell those kids made her that 'breakfast', not a chance in hell she ate a single bite of it either. duck me, why is she getting her kit off and bikini out on a freezing windy day (ok I'm in Scotland, *please don't move here), maybe it's warmer down south but it doesn't look like get your kit off weather AT ALL. She literally lives her life by each insta post. Once again I'm baffled. Who are her friends?! Please do something !!

Reactions: 11
One of our favourite things during lock down has been going to the beach on a Sunday morning with bacon rolls & hot coffee. Even on the coldest days we’ve still gone, embracing the wind (& added sand in said bacon rolls) but never would I dream of getting my children to take pictures of me in the most unflattering bikini on an obviously cold & wet day! I think a birthday breakfast on the beach is a really nice idea but it has to be all for the gram which is so sad.

Reactions: 8
Surprised she’s being so vague about “my friend” at the beach and “my friend” coming for takeaway... Either they don’t exist, or it’s the type of friend Rob shouldn’t know about 🐸☕

• Haha
Cringing so hard for her, she looks like she's freezing her tits off & it's all for the gram. It's pretty sad that she feels the need to post tit like this

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.