Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late to the party but ‘sausage admin’ is the funniest thing I’ve read on here in a long time 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she doing some bizzare roundup of what they have been up to this weekend?! She’s already filmed & explained it all in real time - she’s just repeating herself.

have a day off Sarah

Reactions: 5
Why is she doing some bizzare roundup of what they have been up to this weekend?! She’s already filmed & explained it all in real time - she’s just repeating herself.

have a day off Sarah
😂 She needs more than a day off but she’s so obsessed that’ll never happen. I mean, this is the woman who feels the need to apologise for radio silence when it’s only been a couple of hours. Like she thinks we’re all hanging on the edge of our seats waiting for the next instalment - well we kind of are but not for the reasons she thinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pre-packaged smoothies now 🙄 chucking some fruit into a blender doesn’t take that much time -so bloody lazy!
Bet she doesn’t give any to her kids even though their bodies are crying out for nutrients.

Reactions: 6
What is her obsession with Ls voice. Its always 'his wee voice' or 'handsome boy' always one of them two!

Reactions: 4
What is her obsession with Ls voice. Its always 'his wee voice' or 'handsome boy' always one of them two!
It just shows how little she knows him and how little interest she has in him that the only things she has to say about him are genetic statements like “he’s handsome/his voice is cute” - that’s all she has to say about him. She’s desperately trying to make it seem like she doesn’t favour Isla but it’s just so forced and transparent. It’s actually really cringe to watch!

Reactions: 9
A lovely baige snack for the kids! Why cant she give them fruit or veg?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The garden lights - I don’t get it? Her garden isn’t huge and she’s trying to fill it with loads of stuff. A few lights are ok, but it’s beginning to look like the landing strip at Heathrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those lights look like they’re going to be a problem from Rob when he gets home. He’s a fairly tall guy, right? Is she trying to take his head off?

• Haha
The garden lights - I don’t get it? Her garden isn’t huge and she’s trying to fill it with loads of stuff. A few lights are ok, but it’s beginning to look like the landing strip at Heathrow.
She’s got far too much time on her hands looking up Pinterest . She’s trying to emulate some grand American twee garden party “vibe” In her MOD quarters with her wire fence 😂. Basically home bargains and Ikea exploded out there its like a jumble sale

• Haha
Waiting for those cats to escape outside and rip her precious lights down🤣🤣 Agree she looks strange in her recent underwear pics, she has her thigh gap now!! Idiot. Anyone else think she has done her 200 day plan so dada can impregnate her again when he's back... Hope their next one likes sausages!!

I have been silently reading this and meldrums😂 thread for weeks and christ my eyes have been opened!! Actually seen the meldrums a few times out and about in recent months and I'm not from banchory. Aren't I lucky!! Lee definitely likes a stripey tee and shades and didn't seem arsed with Edgy, walking off in other direction😂 A bit miffed I can't snoop anymore

• Haha
Waiting for those cats to escape outside and rip her precious lights down🤣🤣 Agree she looks strange in her recent underwear pics, she has her thigh gap now!! Idiot. Anyone else think she has done her 200 day plan so dada can impregnate her again when he's back... Hope their next one likes sausages!!

I have been silently reading this and meldrums😂 thread for weeks and christ my eyes have been opened!! Actually seen the meldrums a few times out and about in recent months and I'm not from banchory. Aren't I lucky!! Lee definitely likes a stripey tee and shades and didn't seem arsed with Edgy, walking off in other direction😂 A bit miffed I can't snoop anymore
“Hope the next one likes sausages” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s got far too much time on her hands looking up Pinterest . She’s trying to emulate some grand American twee garden party “vibe” In her MOD quarters with her wire fence 😂. Basically home bargains and Ikea exploded out there its like a jumble sale
AYE-KAY-YAHHHH

🥴😂😂😂

• Haha
I'd be worried about the kids with those poles and all those wires/string hanging about....how long before L has a bruise from running into them! She puts so much energy into doing the house and garden and let's kids trash it!!! Haha if she has another there will be a shortage of sausages!!!

Reactions: 4
Lipstick on a pig comes to mind whenever she attempts to "glow up" her MOD quarters with plastic tat.

Her house is never going to be Insta-worthy, no matter how many fake tiles she sticks on the walls and how much cheap tat she puts in the garden. But her housing is excellent value for money, and there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the house. If I were her, I wouldn't bother trying to make it Pinterest-y and would just save my money towards buying a home one day.

Reactions: 15
The more tat she puts into the house and garden the worse it looks. It is adequate basic accommodation for families that move every few years. By putting all the crap in she is just highlighting the flaws. Keep it simple and decluttered and it wouldn’t look half as bad. Plus she would save a ton of money and not be contributing to landfill

Reactions: 3
I will side with her in the fact that some MQs are shite. I have been lucky so far, all mine have been good until the one I'm in now. This one has endless issues. So guess what, we have bought our own place!
She has mentioned "looking" well, why not stop wasting money on the quarter and put that money into buying. Rob has still got a fair few years in the Mob left, so they wouldn't be wasting their time buying in pompey and then selling and moving up north when he's completed his 22. She just needs to cling onto the military wife life at any expense

Reactions: 6
I will side with her in the fact that some MQs are shite. I have been lucky so far, all mine have been good until the one I'm in now. This one has endless issues. So guess what, we have bought our own place!
She has mentioned "looking" well, why not stop wasting money on the quarter and put that money into buying. Rob has still got a fair few years in the Mob left, so they wouldn't be wasting their time buying in pompey and then selling and moving up north when he's completed his 22. She just needs to cling onto the military wife life at any expense
I know some MQ’s can be awful, I visited family living in them but hers really isn’t that bad, it just doesn’t fit the Insta aesthetic she wants to be part of. She wastes so much time, energy and money doing stuff that is going to make no appreciable difference and have to redo it all when they move out. If they know they are going to be based there for the next few years it would make so much sense to buy a house, prices are only going to increase over time making it harder to afford somewhere decent when Rob does eventually leave. Still, it will give her something else to moan about when the time does come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.