Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get how frustrating it is thinking of meals for every night but jeezo lay off the sausages!!
but it’s really not that difficult is it? I can think of about 15 different kid friendly, easy to cook meals. She’s just lazy, and all her hang ups about food/cooking are completely taking control. It’s so sad to watch.

Reactions: 7
If it was me, I’d be so embarrassed that I’m feeding my children the same stuff constantly that there’s no way I’d share it online!

Reactions: 10
It’s Thursday, her day off without the kids around. If there’s ONE day that she could actually put some effort into feeding her kids it’s today!

Reactions: 15
I must admit to having mine in their PJs earlier on the days they are in school. It’s a case of coming in through the front door and a swift shower and on with some play clothes which sometimes they decide will be PJs.
Meal wise, it really is repetitive and boring having to plan what feed everyone. Especially given the way life is at the moment. But she could do so much more than the same 5 or so dishes each week for the children. Like Sarah it’s just the children and I for weeks at a time so I totally know what it’s like to feel like I CBA to plan yet another week of food, but in the long run spending 30 mins planning our food saves stress

Given that so much of the children are shared online neither seem particularly fussy about food. L has his progression along the milk ladder but they aren’t really being given an opportunity to experience new dishes, flavours and ingredients.

I aim to cook for 4 nights out of 7. The non cooking nights are either left overs if things from the freezer.

Hands up who also loves a chicken nugget/ fish finger, chips peas and beans dinner...

She does seem pleased with her results from the BC plan so maybe she will relax.

Reactions: 4
The one interesting thing about her is the sausages! How many days can she give them sausages? Do they poop in links like strings of sausages?
Without the endless sausages she has got nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must admit to having mine in their PJs earlier on the days they are in school. It’s a case of coming in through the front door and a swift shower and on with some play clothes which sometimes they decide will be PJs.
Meal wise, it really is repetitive and boring having to plan what feed everyone. Especially given the way life is at the moment. But she could do so much more than the same 5 or so dishes each week for the children. Like Sarah it’s just the children and I for weeks at a time so I totally know what it’s like to feel like I CBA to plan yet another week of food, but in the long run spending 30 mins planning our food saves stress

Given that so much of the children are shared online neither seem particularly fussy about food. L has his progression along the milk ladder but they aren’t really being given an opportunity to experience new dishes, flavours and ingredients.

I aim to cook for 4 nights out of 7. The non cooking nights are either left overs if things from the freezer.

Hands up who also loves a chicken nugget/ fish finger, chips peas and beans dinner...

She does seem pleased with her results from the BC plan so maybe she will relax.
but she hasn’t been following the body coach plan, not really. She’s been starving herself and obsessively exercising. She’s fully in the grips of anorexia again. It’s so blatantly obvious.

• Sad
It's just ridiculous the food she feeds the kids! I can't understand it she would be better doing freezer food then she can make less of an effort and the kids would actually eat better!!!

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise how abnormal it is? Her shopping must be 5 packs of sausages, 3 packs of cocktail sausages, a bag of pasta nothing else? Considering how often she seems to do food shopping what else is she buying? She must find it strange that a supermarket (I assume not a butcher considering they have sausages only she wouldn't have the foresight to use a butcher) has all this variety of meat/fish/veg and she just walks on by to get to the sausages!

Also, she sent her children to school and nursery in the middle of a pandemic, using a hub space, to repot a few plants?? 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is sausage pasta a thing I should be feeding my kid?
The one interesting thing about her is the sausages! How many days can she give them sausages? Do they poop in links like strings of sausages?
Without the endless sausages she has got nothing.
what I want to know is the quantity of sausages they go though in a monthly period. It cannot be healthy.

but she hasn’t been following the body coach plan, not really. She’s been starving herself and obsessively exercising. She’s fully in the grips of anorexia again. It’s so blatantly obvious.
Yes! My OH and I did the lean in 15-it was SO much food, and they were hearty tasty meals, nothing like the bland things she puts up. I can’t believe the 90 day plan is anything like she’s shown.

Reactions: 2
I noticed she commented on tom from mcflys post that L has the same pjs as Toms son Max.
Every big influencer post i see on insta has a comment from her its so cringy!

Sausages again 😂😂
Yes she leaves comments on so many instagrammers pages, famous or not, like she’s their very best friend. It is super cringey and must take her ages. Yet another way of taking the piss with her ‘key worker status’. I’m embarrassed for her.
And sausages AGAIN. Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sausages in the vast amounts those kids eat them is unbelievable bad for them, how does she not see that? They are young children for goodness sake! Processed meats should always be eaten in moderation not on a daily/sometimes twice daily occurrence!

Reactions: 6
I noticed she commented on tom from mcflys post that L has the same pjs as Toms son Max.
Every big influencer post i see on insta has a comment from her its so cringy!

Sausages again 😂😂
She is acquainted with Gi isn’t she through Lucy and the bump. I remember Sarah going to Gi’s book launch ... so they’re obvs bff’s! 🙄

Reactions: 1
I also understand it’s rubbish having to plan meals again and again. Mine have the same thing repeated - but more weekly? Like if we have sausages we’ll have them once a week. Fish fingers one day, pasta another, soup another, and lunches we just have a sandwich, some crisps and a variety of veggies, or fruit (like an actual piece of fruit 😂)
It’s boring but it’s not difficult, and they eat it because they get used to it and it’s the same as we have (love a fish finger 🐷)

I think she’s overcompensating giving them her “fear” foods as I think in a twisted way she feels that way they won’t have the same issue but it’s really not good. At all.

Reactions: 1
Yep you don’t have to be nigella lawson and I know personally how bleeping fussy kids can be, but this is ridiculous what she feeds them. no variety what so ever.

so many easy healthy ish meals she could do.
Eggs - they never seem to have eggs so quick, easy and healthy.

3 days in the life of Lachlan and EYElarrrrrh - McDonald’s,sausage pasta for the 63737 time this month and tomorrow it will probably be the movie night beige buffet.
not to mention the half grape and strawberry they get fed for their fruit intake. Wowsers.

Reactions: 7
The worst part is there is children out there who will only eat sausages and no matter how much their parents try the wont touch anything else.
Sarah is doing the opposite just feeding her kids one meal when there is so many foods her kids would probably love.
Although I do wonder if its the kids that decide the evening meals?

Reactions: 3
The worst part is there is children out there who will only eat sausages and no matter how much their parents try the wont touch anything else.
Sarah is doing the opposite just feeding her kids one meal when there is so many foods her kids would probably love.
Although I do wonder if its the kids that decide the evening meals?
I think she knows that they eat sausages so feeds them the same thing because it’s an easy life for her - no trying to
Coax them to try new things. She can’t parent them at all - that’s why she straps Lachlan in a high chair or the buggy - it’s easier for her to do that than decipline him or deal with a tantrum

Reactions: 3
Someone on this thread once astutely pointed out Sarah seems uncomfortable cooking raw meat. She was compelled to handle raw chicken for one of her Tesco ads and sliced the raw chicken breasts with a knife and fork. 😕

I think this contributes toward Sausagegate? I've also noticed that the kids' "roast" looks like pre-cooked chicken pieces from the supermarket - never seen her roast an actual chicken (not counting that turkey which she shrivelled up for another ad 🙄), and if she ever did roast a while chicken, she surely wouldn't be eating separate meals.

Pretty sure that Sarah thinks that getting your 5 a day means 1 grape, 3 blueberries and a strawberry...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.