Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it, this women is not a natural mother I mean her child gave her ptsd because of a problem he couldn’t help and she’s resented him ever since.

im baffled why she would want to bring another poor child into this world when she sends her two children she has now off at any given opportunity - even in the middle of a deadly pandemic using spaces in childcare that should be for key workers and Even on her days off - instead she would rather go buy herself grapes at Marks and Sparks and look at herself in a camera all day. She constantly moans about motherhood I see no joy in it for her but maybe she does -she just doesn’t share it 🤔

you’ve got to feeel sorry for her really, captain birds eye and her seem to have about as much passion as a flat fart,her family live nowhere near, she’s desperate to be liked by strangers online, seeking validation on the daily, she can’t cook, no matter how much weight she loses she will always have the personality of a plant pot.

She spends so much time and money on herself - I think that’s the thing that bothers me most out of her whole sorry saga. Constant loungewear buys, and botox and tattoo removal and nails every other week, designer bags, al the gadgets, clothes, meal plan, always doing her hair - whilst isla and Lachlan’s is a sorry state. making herself healthy meals yet her kids eat tit, all her exercise whilst her kids just watch tv when she literally spends an hour a day with them (pre covid). Yet all this (fun money( has been funded by THE KIDS, constantly parading them in front of a camera, using them for ads and vlogs and content and creating herself as this whole some mother persona. Is cruel and it should be illegal. It’s abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If it was me, I’d be so embarrassed that I’m feeding my children the same stuff constantly that there’s no way I’d share it online!
I agree with this - my daughter is a terrible eater. She likes what she likes and my word I have tried. But you know what, I wouldn't embarrass her or put her food on Instagram! I'm not sure where my daughters food aversion comes from, possibly some allergies. However, if I thought for a second it was from home and things I had done or put on her, I would be mortified!

Reactions: 4
Someone on this thread once astutely pointed out Sarah seems uncomfortable cooking raw meat. She was compelled to handle raw chicken for one of her Tesco ads and sliced the raw chicken breasts with a knife and fork. 😕

I think this contributes toward Sausagegate? I've also noticed that the kids' "roast" looks like pre-cooked chicken pieces from the supermarket - never seen her roast an actual chicken (not counting that turkey which she shrivelled up for another ad 🙄), and if she ever did roast a while chicken, she surely wouldn't be eating separate meals.

Pretty sure that Sarah thinks that getting your 5 a day means 1 grape, 3 blueberries and a strawberry...
To be fair I can’t stand touching raw chicken 🙈 ... but doesn’t stop me From cutting it / cooking it. We have it quite often. I thought Sarah was vegetarian until recently.

Reactions: 3
To be fair I can’t stand touching raw chicken 🙈 ... but doesn’t stop me From cutting it / cooking it. We have it quite often. I thought Sarah was vegetarian until recently.
I was actually thinking how much healthier it would be for all of them to go vegetarian because she seems to adverse to providing the kids with fruit and veg!

Hate how she harps on about how much she loves the M&S grapes and then she's so bleeping stingy about sharing them with the kids!

Reactions: 6
Why is she only uploading a blog from APRIL in JULY??!! What a lazy witch! 😡

Reactions: 3
Something not right about her before photo, especially round her arms, hands and legs.
Can’t believe she says that her diet hasn’t triggered any disordered eating thoughts. She is in total denial. And her face/head has shrunk - that’s some diet

Reactions: 8
Re her latest post - how can she not see how terrible and disordered it is that she’s carried on with the plan a ‘few extra weeks’ to make up for wine on Friday’s and the odd take away? She’s using exercise to ‘earn’ food / alcohol. Again she’s pointed out it’s not triggered old habits...I think she’s protesting too much and in total denial. She has tiny tiny portions. Joe Wicks actually eats loads and big portions plus he has a gin practically every night. He’s not restricting anything unlike her. She’s such a bad advert for the plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s in complete and absolute denial.

it’s not normal at all to add on an additional 30 days to the plan to cancel out the odd glass of wine or takeaway. It’s absolutely disordered eating. And sorry but why does she feel the need to post these before and after photos, of her in her underwear? Because she’s looking for the validation- she’s looking for the people to tell her she’s doing well/loosing weight/looking thin - it’s completely the pro-ana type stuff you see on the pro-ana webpages......

she’s actively in the grips on anorexia, no doubt about it.

Reactions: 12
Why is she only uploading a blog from APRIL in JULY??!! What a lazy witch! 😡
I found this whole video weird. Poor Isla being put to bed with a camera posied. She clearly has lied to the kids too as she said to Isla “tell Daddy on the camera”. Yes Isla tell Daddy (and 40,000 random strangers online )about your day. 😥

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I found this whole video weird. Poor Isla being put to bed with a camera posied. She clearly has lied to the kids too as she said to Isla “tell Daddy on the camera”. Yes Isla tell Daddy (and 40,000 random strangers online )about your day. 😥
I also didnt get that it seemed she put Isla to bed first?

Reactions: 1
I also didnt get that it seemed she put Isla to bed first?
Perhaps it was filmed before Lachlan was even born and she has only just got around to uploading it because she was too busy doing bad ballet moves in front of the mirror 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really needs to sort out Isla's nasal issues. She sounds like she has a constant cold and it is very hard to understand what she says when she speaks.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the vlog, does it REALLY wind anyone else up that she told L to show his 'handies' and Isla to turn her 'heady' around when she did her hair?! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Just watched the vlog, does it REALLY wind anyone else up that she told L to show his 'handies' and Isla to turn her 'heady' around when she did her hair?! 😡😡😡
I dont watch her vlogs... the stories are enough 😬😬 but all the baby talk is crap! I don't understand using it around actual babies, and always reiterate to family we teach the correct words from day one, so to speak like that with children is ridiculous! But she does that herself too with no children around. I wonder if she speaks like that in her office? Her colleagues must have one hell of a bitching sesh on a Thursday!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont watch her vlogs... the stories are enough 😬😬 but all the baby talk is crap! I don't understand using it around actual babies, and always reiterate to family we teach the correct words from day one, so to speak like that with children is ridiculous! But she does that herself too with no children around. I wonder if she speaks like that in her office? Her colleagues must have one hell of a bitching sesh on a Thursday!
I don't usually, I only watched it because it was mentioned on here lol. I feel for her kids, they must go to school speaking like that. I can forgive (kind of) L speaking like it although I personally think he's too old, but Isla is 6! Ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Ofcourse shes at a playground the first day it opens. What's the betting she goes somewhere for food later?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ofcourse shes at a playground the first day it opens. What's the betting she goes somewhere for food later?
Of course she will. She deserves it after all, it really must take it out of you having to learn how to cook sausage 7,392 different ways 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Loads of you were asking me about the plan...’

No one was asking you. You just wanted to put your underwear selfie on your stories again for more compliments from strangers.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.