Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Lachlan brushing his teeth in bed??? Where does he spit his toothpaste out???!
Why does she show us this? Does she think she’s in some parent of the year competition? It’s so bleeping bizarre. She’s craving constant validation that she’s an amazing parent but fails to see that we can see through all the bullshit to the fact she’s a terrible parent

Reactions: 7
On a positive, there was definitely more than 1 grape in their after school snack bowl 👏🏻 Now that you’re listening Sarah, STOP TAKING PHOTOS OF YOUR SLEEPING CHILDREN. It’s bleeping weird!

Reactions: 9
Not bath night??? I'm sorry sarah but your children are attending school and nursery whilst theres a pandemic. Every night should be bath night at the minute!!!
Isn’t it a pre requisite of being a “keyworker”!? Wash your children???

Also why is she documenting every little thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

The pictures of her day were weird yesterday what was the point in that and I agree given the current situation those kids should be getting bathed daily! Also while Isla is waiting downstairs she should be pitting toys away she's old enough now think sarah is a glutton for punishment cant seem to discipline so the kids are deciding the routine!

Reactions: 9
Because Sarah’s a twit. Not grown up enough to be trusted with ordinary cutlery but deemed old enough to sleep in the top bunk

She does my head in
she's probably thinking that if one of them was to fall out of it in the middle of night it had better be him ! there i said it!

Reactions: 2
She has a 'no biscuit in the morning' rule but happily takes a photo of L eating one. If that's the 'rule' surely she should of told him off?

Can’t understand a word lachlan says 🥴

treat tea? Oh dear and it will be beige buffet on Friday. They literally eat SO MUCH SHITE. Poor kids.

sarah can make her minuscule portions, obsessive samey meals, she can do her obsessive workouts so she can eat a crisp I don’t give a flying duck it’s clear she’s got mental health issues, struggling to parent and has an eating disorder - but dear god her poor children have no one to advocate for them, she is their carer, their mother, she should care what they eat I mean she certainly does for herself. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 13
A treat tea = cocktail sausages/pizza/garlic bread/hula hoops/party rings/cake/chocolate

it’s basically the same shite she feeds them every other day if the week so not sure why she thinks it’s a treat....

Ohhhh and of course, she’s got a friend over so we have to have the obligatory boomerang of them clinking their sodding glasses of Aperol.

she is honestly obsessed with Instagram- she’s like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think Isla chose to wear them shoes or did Sarah make her wear them?

Reactions: 1
of course Sarah choose them....

Why is Lachlan in his pyjamas at 5 in the afternoon????
I noticed she commented on tom from mcflys post that L has the same pjs as Toms son Max.
Every big influencer post i see on insta has a comment from her its so cringy!

Sausages again 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god.
NO WAY.
Not again.

sausage pasta again.
duck me - if we kept a tally the of the amount of time they have sausages and or pasta the numbers would be shocking.
She must have shares in a sausage factory there’s no other reason for this?

Lachlan normally has he tea at nursery pre covid, nursery won’t be making sausage pasta every night so I’m sure he must eat something other than that.

I don’t understand this it all It’s bordering on abuse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god.
NO WAY.
Not again.

sausage pasta again.
duck me - if we kept a tally the of the amount of time they have sausages and or pasta the numbers would be shocking.
She must have shares in a sausage factory there’s no other reason for this?

Lachlan normally has he tea at nursery pre covid, nursery won’t be making sausage pasta every night so I’m sure he must eat something other than that.

I don’t understand this it all It’s bordering on abuse.
It’s not even funny, is it. It’s just the laziest “parenting” - why can’t she cook chicken? Or make a lasagne? Or even bloody fish fingers, peas and chips?’

Those poor kids are being fed nothing but crap. She’s a lazy cow, she really is.

Reactions: 8
I get how frustrating it is thinking of meals for every night but jeezo lay off the sausages!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.