Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we’re going to be getting a daily routine from her on stories today.

Remember though...she only shares about 10 minutes of her whole day and we don’t get to see everything, right. Isn’t that what these instamums say? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Phew, she forgot to add “feed the cats“ to her morning routine stories, don’t worry guys she’s added it now 🙄
Honestly, do people actually watch this tit and think, this is so interesting??? The state she sends her kids out to school and nursery while she is preened to perfection is disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Phew, she forgot to add “feed the cats“ to her morning routine stories, don’t worry guys she’s added it now 🙄
Honestly, do people actually watch this tit and think, this is so interesting??? The state she sends her kids out to school and nursery while she is preened to perfection is disgusting.
You mean: "feed the cats hahaha". 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
.... the now I’m working story. Ummm no you’re on Facebook, being inane. Get on with your ‘keyworker’ job!!!

Reactions: 5
Every task is documented. What a way to live your life!

Reactions: 1
Crikey her family must be worried about her, she is beginning to get a lollipop look with her head out of proportion because of the weight she has lost.

• Sad
I knew she was only baking for an Ad! As if she ate any of that Pimms cake. What a waste.

Reactions: 4
I knew she was only baking for an Ad! As if she ate any of that Pimms cake. What a waste.
Came here to post that. As it had Pimms in, I'm guessing the kids couldn't eat any, so it must have gone straight into the bin.

Why the duck is a grocery shop partnering with someone with an eating disorder? Boggles the mind...

Reactions: 7
How much of that cake will Sarah eat? duck all, just doing it for brand work cause you'd never usually see her bake a cake or eat one for that matter.

Reactions: 3
How much of that cake will Sarah eat? duck all, just doing it for brand work cause you'd never usually bake a cake.
Quite sickening when you consider that the Trussell Trust (UK's biggest food bank network) gave out 89% more food parcels this April compared to April 2019. 😢

• Sad
Quite sickening when you consider that the Trussell Trust (UK's biggest food bank network) gave out 89% more food parcels this April compared to April 2019. 😢
It really is and Tesco's profits have sky rocketed with lockdown, yet they're paying a mummy influencer to waste ingredients on food that will never get eaten.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So she can follow a new recipe?
Well, perhaps find a new recipe to follow for your kids Sarah to stop them actually turning into a sausage?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get that brands want to work with influencers and mum bloggers because they have such a huge reach but honestly, there are so many other instamums that seem to actually enjoy baking and crafting with their kids and do it regularly even when not being paid to. Sarah seems like such a weird choice for any brand to choose....except maybe a babysitting app or Richmond sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That cake looks rank...the sponge looks dry & overcooked... waste of perfectly good ingredients and fruit.....

Reactions: 1
What strikes me is how much happier she comes across now that she’s thinner and the kids have been sent to childcare five days. It’s incredibly sad I think.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.