Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never had any intention to make homemade fish and chips! Its like her own diet she has set meals she rotates for them its like set meals at school/nursery! We try a new food every week i couldnt tell you if ive ever seen them eat outwith their set menu!!! Its lazy and irresponsible parenting!

Reactions: 2
I still remember when she said "roast chicken" in the strangest voice ever the other month I laugh about it even now 😂
I remember that one 🤣 and the reason she said it like that is because she was embarrassed and felt awkward saying it was “roast chicken” when she knew she was lying and it was just another ready meal

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just shows she has money to waste I couldn't justify an extra days nursery fees for alone time....infact I wouldn't want it!!
The saddest thing for me has always been Lachlan is in nursery full time, he has very little time away, summer holidays he’s in, maybe a week or two out, but that seems to be it, a few days at christmas and Easter, I may be wrong but that’s how it has appeared to me. Got to be honest, I haven’t watched her a lot but from what Iv e seen she’s a complete loonatic with serious control issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How can she not understand what L was saying, even I heard 'my cousin' the first time. Surely as a parent you she be more in tune with what your child is saying.

Reactions: 5
How can she not understand what L was saying, even I heard 'my cousin' the first time. Surely as a parent you she be more in tune with what your child is saying.
I thought the same! I heard cousin the first time he said it! 🤣 I can’t stand how fake she sounds when she talks to the camera ..ugh!!

Reactions: 4
Her constant obsession with filming and uploading footage of EVERYTHING she eats and EVERYTHING she gives the kids is so strange and just weird. Why does she do it? Does she really think it’s interesting? It’s beyond boring and just a massive screaming red siren that she’s got an unhealthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 6
Her constant obsession with filming and uploading footage of EVERYTHING she eats and EVERYTHING she gives the kids is so strange and just weird. Why does she do it? Does she really think it’s interesting? It’s beyond boring and just a massive screaming red siren that she’s got an unhealthy relationship with food.
I though this when she posted last nights food this morning when it didn’t upload. I mean why? Firstly nobody gives a tit secondly if I didn’t upload why feel the need to share this morning - obsessive behaviour!!

Reactions: 7
I though this when she posted last nights food this morning when it didn’t upload. I mean why? Firstly nobody gives a tit secondly if I didn’t upload why feel the need to share this morning - obsessive behaviour!!
and the fact that she wrote the little explanation on it that it didn’t load last night just proves that she is Making a conscious effort to photograph and upload every single thing she eats..... its just bleeping barking mad.

and the fact that she wrote the little explanation on it that it didn’t load last night just proves that she is Making a conscious effort to photograph and upload every single thing she eats..... its just bleeping barking mad.
She probably wanted us to know the kids had hot dogs... just incase we were worried they didn’t get their sausages yesterday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually quite worried for her!

Cheat meal?!?!? Cheating on what?? A diet?? A diet that she says isn't a diet, using phrases like cheat meal is diet/restriction talk. Very triggering for other ED sufferers.

Reactions: 13
Cheat meal?!?!? Cheating on what?? A diet?? A diet that she says isn't a diet, using phrases like cheat meal is diet/restriction talk. Very triggering for other ED sufferers.
Yes for someone so concerned about ED accounts she uses a lot of terminology that is harmful! Having a meal with your kids on a Saturday night isn't cheating on anything! She should focus on the nutritional value of foods and the social aspect for her kids!

Reactions: 7
Why has she put 'what I'm eating today' on a picture of what shes wearing?

• Haha
Why has she put 'what I'm eating today' on a picture of what shes wearing?
Just came on to say the same thing. Freudian slip?! Because she always has her eating/food (or lack of) on her mind? 😳
Probably autosuggestions on her phone as she types it soo often!

Also am I the only that thinks corn on the cobs NOT part of a roast dinner?!

Reactions: 10
Do they ever as a family eat the same meal together? Why does she have to have the turkey mince tonight and the kids have a roast? Surely to god she could just eat the same? Or give them the chilli? The bamboo divider plates as well.. her daughter is in school ffs surely she’s big enough to eat with actual cutlery and not a plate that has separate parts for food. My money is on the kids eating the one half and avoiding the part with the corn and broccoli. She’s actually nauseating.

Reactions: 8
Probably autosuggestions on her phone as she types it soo often!

Also am I the only that thinks corn on the cobs NOT part of a roast dinner?!
What she’s given them there is NOT a roast dinner. It’s a bit of chicken breast that’s she’s probably got out of a packet, a bit of gravy, an bleeping corn on the cob. She is Obsessed with corn on the cob! It’s bleeping rank!!! There are a million other vegetables!!!!

The absolute shite she’s chatting about her “recipe” for her dinner... why didn’t she just buy a whole chicken and actually roast it herself, in the oven and then the 3 of them have roast chicken & veg? There’s nothing “bad” about chicken & veg!!!!!!!

her eating habits are laughable.

Reactions: 11
That plates and cutlery is ridiculous for both those kids . My youngest is 4 and a half and has been using full adult cutlery ( granted a lighter cheap metal set from ikea) since she was about 3 .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.