Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sausages again........ I’m sorry but she feeds those kids absolute tit. Does she have any idea how tit sausages are?! Once in a while is fine but they have sausages at least 5 times a week..... it’s gross......

Reactions: 8
Sarah, STOP. FEEDING. YOUR. KIDS. SAUSAGES!! I do not subscribe to the idea that some foods are bad/good as I believe in everything in moderation but those look like the cheapest nastiest looking meat. They will give her kids an increased chance of developing cancer, the links between processed meat and cardiovascular disease is also scientifically proven. Read the research. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/03/130307124804.htm
Surely she must know that you shouldn’t feed kids sausages 7-14 a week???

Reactions: 8
She must be trolling us now with that dinner 🤢🤢🤢 Absolutely disgusting! My kids love sausages but they only get them once a week. Such a shame they have to take her packed lunches to school and nursery. I’m sure they’d appreciate a decent meal.

Reactions: 6
It's lazy parenting. She probably knows they like them so instead of introducing new foods, encouraging them to try different things she feeds them the same crap, processed, bland meal again and again for an easy life. This is all new to her as although she has been a mother for 6 years she has relied on nursery / school and restaurants at the weekend to feed her kids.

I'd be embarrassed and ashamed if that was me. I certainly wouldn't be posting photos of it to social media.

Reactions: 5
Yes I just came to say the same as all of you! Sausages. Again!!!! FFS she has to be trolling us, surely?! She can’t be serious

Reactions: 4
Yes I just came to say the same as all of you! Sausages. Again!!!! FFS she has to be trolling us, surely?! She can’t be serious
Even is she is doing it to
Troll tattle, that makes it worse. Feeding her children that tit everyday - to what, get people talking on a website? She’s taken a leaf out of her “friend” Rebecca Meldrums book - do whatever it takes to get tattle talking and to hell with how harmful it is for the children.

Reactions: 7
So Sarah’s menu is:

Sausages and frozen potatoes
Pasta with jar sauce
Sausages with pasta
Pasta with cheese
Chicken breast with frozen potatoes
Movie night tea of chicken nuggets and chips.

.....plus a bucketload of sweetcorn

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Given her history you would think she would put so much emphasis on ensuring her children had a varied diet and a good relationship with food! Bloody sausages again peas again pasta again.... even for someone who isn't a confident cook could do better!

She manages to do her own meals!! How hard would it be to use the slow cooker twice a week and batch cook for the kids??

She is unbelievable. The muck she feeds them daily, wow. I agree the kids do always look scruffy. Their hair and clothes they just don’t look healthy either but why would they with what they get fed and their fruit intake is about one grape a day. Poor little buggers.

Sarah stop trying to jut your collar bones out in pics and vids, she stand with her legs far about to give the illusion of a thigh gap too .... and she thinks she doesn’t have a problem 🤨

It is hard sometimes to get the five fruit and veg into their diet but id be surprised if they manage 1 a day! Mines has a fruit bowl for breakfast snack on fruit and always veg for dinner!! If she doesn't have much I'll give her fruit juice or beans to add it up!! I doubt that much thought goes into her meals and I feel I could do more!!!

Those children are being let down massively and it's sickening to watch!!

I’m surprised it’s strawberries, grapes and blueberries in the storage containers.. I thought they’d be filled with sausages 🤣 let’s be honest though the fruits just for show.

Honest question here but I don’t see the point of the containers. Do they make produce last longer? I’ve seen lots of things which are stackable to increase storage but these are not usually round.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised it’s strawberries, grapes and blueberries in the storage containers.. I thought they’d be filled with sausages 🤣 let’s be honest though the fruits just for show.
That’s the children’s entire weekly supply of fruit though, so it’s got to be stored well 🙄 How else is she going to keep their daily rations of one strawberry and three grapes fresh?! She’s a joke and her attitude to their diets is absolutely appalling

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its no wonder the kids normally eat dinner at school before the pandemic!

Shed be better off getting a selection of the microwave kids meals from asda if she cant cook. Got to be healthier than sausages every night.

Reactions: 2
Its no wonder the kids normally eat dinner at school before the pandemic!

Shed be better off getting a selection of the microwave kids meals from asda if she cant cook. Got to be healthier than sausages every night.
Why doesn’t she even make a large batch of soup (which she can blitz so no lumps/veg seen if that’s the issue) and have soup and sandwiches a couple of nights? She could do the same with a healthy pasta or bolognaise sauce... but then how else does she expect her children to act towards food when she has such a poor attitude towards hers and their diet.

I was going to say the same, how sad if she is doing it just to stick two fingers up to tattle! Shows she gives no shits about those kids if she is! Also the way she feeds them looks as though she doesn’t have much money so she’s rationing out food, but we all know she buys gym shark and new clothes for herself all the time.. so makes me wonder if she does skimp on the kids food so she can have all designer stuff for herself and home stuff 🤨🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.