Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has struggled with ED in the past, I’ve had to unfollow TML as it’s too triggering. Constant food posting, calorie counting, cheat meals, tiny portions, over-exercising, is simply too much on a daily basis. I hope her more vulnerable followers are also taking a step back from her irresponsible “content”.
Just sending you hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
have you expressed your concern to her? I think you should. She has to understand how abnormal her behaviour is.
I don’t feel comfortable doing so as I know one of her siblings... Started following as a friend was going through deployment and we would watch together while her partner was away. Shame how things have changed!

Just sending you hugs x
Thank you, I’m in a good place now in part to unfollowing anyone with negative, triggering content. I worry about those who might not recognise this is triggering, or too vulnerable to actively unfollow.

Reactions: 5
@Croissant Moon Sending you lots of love. Well done for acknowledging this is a trigger and removing yourself from watching it.

I wish her friends and viewers didn't enable her bad food habits. We know she is obsessed with instagram and everytime someone comments how well she is looking, hottie, well done on her weight lose it is telling her that thin is good, thin gets you likes and acceptance. It's a slipped slop and not at all healthy especially with her history.

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel comfortable doing so as I know one of her siblings... Started following as a friend was going through deployment and we would watch together while her partner was away. Shame how things have changed!

Thank you, I’m in a good place now in part to unfollowing anyone with negative, triggering content. I worry about those who might not recognise this is triggering, or too vulnerable to actively unfollow.
Can you speak to the sibling about your concerns?

View attachment 154800
A break from all the cooking 😂 is she kidding?
I was just coming on to post this 🤣 she’s having us on
You know all this life/house admin that the floggers are always going on about? Thanks to Sarah for explaining this actually means online shopping. (Haha)
They just like to make it sound better than it is, so it seems like they’re much busier than the rest of us 😂 such a bullshit phrase!

Reactions: 4
She's constantly looking for recognition putting washing away at 12am who feels the need to do that! If she used her thursday/Friday better it could all be done then...she infuriates me! Absolutely no need for It!

Reactions: 9
Has she purposely put that ad up now to make it look like the kids are with her?? It’s clearly pre filmed, wasn’t I wearing that the other night? 🤣

Reactions: 6
So her kids are in (school and nursery) full time when she only works 3.5 days a week, but she has the audacity to post an advert for home learning stuff as if they are at home with her??? Wtf? That is seriously messed up. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Her children are like props. Useful to have around when she has an AD to do.
Honestly, I find her more and more unbearable every day.

Reactions: 10
So busy with work, couldn’t possibly have the kids at home.......lots of time to fluff about in the garden

Reactions: 8
So her kids are in (school and nursery) full time when she only works 3.5 days a week, but she has the audacity to post an advert for home learning stuff as if they are at home with her??? Wtf? That is seriously messed up. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And she gets a free device to add to their collection when there are kids who don’t even have an old laptop or internet to do home schooling. Entirely fucked up

Reactions: 14
Sarah's hair is giving me serious anxiety, when I had tapes the longest I could leave them was 8 weeks before they started to pull. They are either hanging in by a thread causing serious damage or she has put them back in herself/had it done on the sly.

Reactions: 2
Sarah's hair is giving me serious anxiety, when I had tapes the longest I could leave them was 8 weeks before they started to pull. They are either hanging in by a thread causing serious damage or she has put them back in herself/had it done on the sly.
I was actually wondering today whether she's had her Botox topped up recently. She did her nose scrunch/amazement face in a story and her forehead seemed frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t remember the exact numbers but I’m sure she posted about her extensions saying she spent in the region of £200 every 3-4 months. Please correct me if you have the time, patience or memory to do so.

I’m fully expecting a “post lockdown makeover” type vlog #affiliate #gifting the tit out of everything and anything she can.

Reactions: 1
I was so angry when I seen she had pushed them back into school! My eldest has autism and the youngest is copying his behaviours as they have been together constantly since March and it's really hard going! I know I have at least another few months of coping with this at home then there's jokes like her who just fob their kids off to someone else as much as possible.
I haven't followed her for a while now apart from reading this thread.. Maybe I should be busy doing life/house admin wtf even is that? Am I missing a crucial adult responsibility cause I have no clue what she could be doing.

Reactions: 5
"House admin" 🤣 who makes up these phrases?!?

I found it very telling when she was wittering on about getting lights for the garden. Going on about them being the latest trend. She always has to copy any trend / Instagram craze. Be that fashion, beauty product, home ware, even sodding cleaning products. Totally void of any individually and the reason her clothes always look so odd on her and why her house looks so clinical and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her priorities are just so wrong puts so much focus into her house garden looks but you never see anything different being done for the kids! Even when they go out she's put together and I hate to say but the kids are scruffy, her meals are fresh and some what prepped and cooked the kids get crap! And the only activities we've seen her do in relation to Robs deployment is in relation to an Ad!! But I doubt she realises she's being so selfish it just comes naturally to her!

I was so angry when I seen she had pushed them back into school! My eldest has autism and the youngest is copying his behaviours as they have been together constantly since March and it's really hard going! I know I have at least another few months of coping with this at home then there's jokes like her who just fob their kids off to someone else as much as possible.
I haven't followed her for a while now apart from reading this thread.. Maybe I should be busy doing life/house admin wtf even is that? Am I missing a crucial adult responsibility cause I have no clue what she could be doing.

If you find out what life admin will you let us know?? I'm going to have a tonne of it once I find out 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.