Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah - serious question - why do you show your children’s lunches every single day? Just why???? Why?

you don’t feed them anything remotely interesting or exiting. It’s the same boring, beige, processed crap from the fridge every single day. It’s so unhealthy - you give them cocktail sausages every day! Why?????

don’t they ever have eggs? Soup? Beans on toast? Or would that be too much like effort?

Reactions: 16
She has used a quote from Nelson Mandela but teamed it with a photograph of her in her swimwear. If feels like self promotion rather than a serious show of alliance or intention to educate herself on race issues.

It feels like she is proud of how she looks in the photograph, didn't want to not show it off to everyone on the gram but remembered 'oh my days, it's going to seem vain to post it when everyone else is discussing and showing support for black lives matter so let me find a quote from a black man to go with it'. She struggles to find the time to teach her children how to sit at the dinner table properly so look forward to seeing how she is going to teach them how to be actively anti-racist.
Nelson Mandela would have been so proud. It would have made his 27 years as a political prisoner so much more worth it to know that in years to come #instahuns would pose with their kids and thigh gaps on beaches in solidarity to the BLM movement 🙄 Do you think I could pay her to do a paid partnership with me so she could duck off permanently cause she’s a patronising cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel she's over sharing in relation to BLM and it's coming across very disingenuous just seems like another thing to fill her time rather than parent..or cook! Why doesn't she batch cook for the kids??

Reactions: 10
I feel she's over sharing in relation to BLM and it's coming across very disingenuous just seems like another thing to fill her time rather than parent..or cook! Why doesn't she batch cook for the kids??
That’s because she is disingenuos full stop! Well it doesn’t take long to throw a couple of processed sausages and a bit of toast on a prison tray so she won’t need to batch cook for them.

Reactions: 3
Lachlan’s Helmet is as useful as a chocolate fire guard. That would not protect his head at all. It’s almost sliding off.

Reactions: 4
Surely the fact she feels comfortable in 'mum jeans' means it is about her weight? Shes got so many issues, she would be a therapists dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Surely the fact she feels comfortable in 'mum jeans' means it is about her weight? Shes got so many issues, she would be a therapists dream!
Exactly what I came here to say. The first part of her story says the weight loss has been about feeling better in her clothes. The next part she says nothing’s changed apart from the way she thinks about her body 🧐 uhhh what? She feels better in her clothes because she’s lost weight and fits into the clothes that she used to buy far too small for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly what I came here to say. The first part of her story says the weight loss has been about feeling better in her clothes. The next part she says nothing’s changed apart from the way she thinks about her body 🧐 uhhh what? She feels better in her clothes because she’s lost weight and fits into the clothes that she used to buy far too small for her!
How noone close to her can see this is mindboggling

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Kids got McDonald’s but nothing for her. Distracting them with a treat tea so they’re less likely to notice she’s skipping a meal.

Reactions: 2
I'm actually getting quite concerned for her now! Maybe sending the kids back wasn't the worst thing in the world after all, for their sake, they need to be around some stability and I don't think she's in a place atm to look after them emotionally. As many issues as I have with her (and there are several), I don't think her reaction to the kids' return to school/nursery was normal, her attitude and relationship with food aren't either. It's almost like she can't spend time cooking them a lovely nutritious meal because she can't spend that amount of time around the food? I remember a while back she said that when Rob's away it's not unusual for her to "forget" to eat or just have some toast in the evening. At the time this rang alarm bells but now...

She's made it quite clear she doesn't like living where they do, now with lockdown and Rob being away, it looks like her MH has taken a turn for the worse. I do feel a bit sorry for her really and desperately so for those two little ones, I think she's starting to become quite unwell again. I really hope someone close to her notices and she gets help soon!

Reactions: 3
And now she’s posting “I can see how lockdown would trigger some people with eating disorders....but not me!”

Almost as if she’s been reading here!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cringe so hard! She always comments on celebrities posts like they are friends. Sarah hun, Tom Fletcher doesn’t have a clue who you are and nor will he ever care.
“Everytime” 🙄 as if she eats roast potatoes. She only eats breakfast wraps and nachos.

Her latest post is seriously worrying. She is saying that she is not restrictive eating. I’m sorry sarah, but all I see from the content you put on insta daily is restrictive eating. You deny yourself of so many foods, you exercise to “earn” the right to eat pasta, your diet couldn’t be more restricted. You eat the same 3, tiny meals on a rota. You are trying to hide your restrictive eating by claiming to be following a “healthy eating plan”. You get paid to advertise many foods that you clearly don’t eat. Where have the pizza takeaways gone? Eating all those things you used to? I think you forget that you share your life on Instagram and people can see that your relationship with food and your obsession with your weight is in a really bad place now. Please get help, please admit that you have issues with food again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
3 meals again tonight because L may have a tomato allergy.... why not just give the favourite one what L is having then? Ahhh.... because the princess gets what she asks for. L’s plain pasta, 10 peas and chopped up processed sausage was the worst meal I’ve seen from her yet, and that’s saying something. Sarah would not eat that muck so why give it to your son? Please stop sharing the awful food you feed your children, it’s sad to see.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My 3 year old would eat more than on I's plate and would turn her nose up at L's if you can't cook buy little ready meals and pair them with veg etc! Defo worth I've seen!!!

Reactions: 1
What is with processed pork products? Twice a day everyday. Why doesn’t she feed her kids normal meals? I find it quite mind boggling. Chicken pasta, or risotto. Surely she can adapt her meals from the body coach for them all to eat the same? It blows my mind how much crap those poor kids eat.

Reactions: 5
Hello! Never commmented on this thread but been watching for a little while. Tend to hang out more on the meldrum threads. Anyway, I’ve been wanting to read these for a while as Sarah bugs my happiness.

what is the actual deal with them all eating tiny portions and of all different meals?
Can she make anything other than a sandwich thin and a cocktail sausage for lunch?
The Mr. Lachlan tit does my head in - and why is he still in a high chair
and goodness she doesn’t half love herself does she?!

feels good to write that all down! 😌

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.