Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This women, she’s such an instagram
Cliche she clearly has no thoughts of her own. Her whole house is Instagram -plants, white , those silly stick on vinyls in the kitchen to give the look of insta kitchen but it has flopped badly!!! You can tell she has no style cos her kidS are out in the mist god awful clothes that always look 3 times too small.

Reactions: 13
So in her post today, where she’s reeling off all the things she’s going to do to be anti-racist.... one of them is “going to call out” [racism]

Well what a load of bollocks eh!

has she ever, ever called Rebecca Meldrum out? No. No she hasn’t. Not once.

Nothing but virtual signalling.
Aren’t her two best friends Rebecca Meldrum and Jess Avey? Both who have used very offensive language. Birds of a feather Sarah!!!

Reactions: 9
Aren’t her two best friends Rebecca Meldrum and Jess Avey? Both who have used very offensive language. Birds of a feather Sarah!!!
Yes, and this is why I’m finding everything she is sharing very false. I’ve seen Her share far more than most about becoming anti racist and how to become an ally Etc but yet she sent rececca ‘big love’ on Lee’s post about mrs M’s departure from socials. Same with Jess - she used the N word in something she reposted but I can put money on Sarah having called neither of them out. You can’t just pick and choose when you want to call out casual racism. It’s made me quite annoyed actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was this one of us?
972062B1-F3A3-41D9-8313-DC63FF5125FB.jpeg

Sarah just ignored the comment completely ... so passive aggressive

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes such an idiot! Shes another one who cant admit shes wrong.

That lastest insta photo is so odd, the kids look frozen.
Sorry kids can’t get in your cosy towel, Mama needs to strip off and get a photo for the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Really shocked she has been so brazen as to post about how she can do better by calling people out, and then post that comment to Mrs Meldrum?! Where is the calling out then?

If they are buddies, she could message her or ring her, putting a public comment just pisses all over the crap she has spouted on that post. I've no idea if she would call anyone out, but we can be damn sure she won't do it to anyone she considers as a friend. It's actually disgusting, you can't pick and chose who you call out ffs.

Reactions: 12
Really shocked she has been so brazen as to post about how she can do better by calling people out, and then post that comment to Mrs Meldrum?! Where is the calling out then?

If they are buddies, she could message her or ring her, putting a public comment just pisses all over the crap she has spouted on that post. I've no idea if she would call anyone out, but we can be damn sure she won't do it to anyone she considers as a friend. It's actually disgusting, you can't pick and chose who you call out ffs.
She would of come off alot better if she had called her out.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god LOLLING so hard
This bleeping idiot is such a try hard.
the bikini pic duck me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Imagining stripping off for validation off a load of nobody’s on Instagram. bleeping idiot 😂😂😂😂😂 I bet her kids were like wtf are you doing mum. Cringe sauce

• Haha
It irritates me so much when she posts a picture or story and says "batch cooking". When in reality it's just an extra portion or two of a meal she's about to eat. That's not batch cooking that's just making extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry kids can’t get in your cosy towel, Mama needs to strip off and get a photo for the gram.
Haha. Those kids look bloody freezing. How long were they forced to stand like that for a photo until Mama was satisfied with how she looked.

Reactions: 3
Feels strange to say this but Im actually finding her content quite triggering (ED here but sort of recovered) so can’t imagine how she might be affecting people who find her through all the recovery hashtags 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She really doesnt get it does she🤦‍♀️. Posting all these educational memes and how she is going to do better and getting some books for the kids etc yet messaging her good pal mrs m and also promoting next on her stories for the kids clothes. Next who have been mentioned a lot due to their lack of diversity in advertising and caused the issue a while back with their all white middle class mummy blogger panel. Its all so false, she probably thinks that by reading a few memss she is doing her bit but she would be better posting little info and actually working on educating herself.

Reactions: 8
She has used a quote from Nelson Mandela but teamed it with a photograph of her in her swimwear. If feels like self promotion rather than a serious show of alliance or intention to educate herself on race issues.

It feels like she is proud of how she looks in the photograph, didn't want to not show it off to everyone on the gram but remembered 'oh my days, it's going to seem vain to post it when everyone else is discussing and showing support for black lives matter so let me find a quote from a black man to go with it'. She struggles to find the time to teach her children how to sit at the dinner table properly so look forward to seeing how she is going to teach them how to be actively anti-racist.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.