Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she honestly just served them pasta, sausages and garlic butter 🤢 and what looks like tinned sweet corn!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she only having cheese on toast? The kids are gonna start questioning soon why she doesnt eat what they do.

Reactions: 3
Why is she only having cheese on toast? The kids are gonna start questioning soon why she doesnt eat what they do.
She’s blatantly skipped lunch and is having that toasty for dinner..... whether she eats it or not.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just can’t 🤯 I mean saying it’s a body coach toastie doesn’t make it ok or suitable as her evening meal. Joe Wicks wars loads. I wonder how he’d feel about a ‘recovered’ anorexic promoting the 90 day plan, in such a really unhealthy way. Very much doubt she had a huge bowl of pasta for dinner either - where was the picture? And sausages AGAIN? I wish someone would gift her some cooking lessons. I’ve never seen her actually make a meal using her over. It’s either cold good or stuff on the hob / microwave!!

Reactions: 7
I just can’t 🤯 I mean saying it’s a body coach toastie doesn’t make it ok or suitable as her evening meal. Joe Wicks wars loads. I wonder how he’d feel about a ‘recovered’ anorexic promoting the 90 day plan, in such a really unhealthy way. Very much doubt she had a huge bowl of pasta for dinner either - where was the picture? And sausages AGAIN? I wish someone would gift her some cooking lessons. I’ve never seen her actually make a meal using her over. It’s either cold good or stuff on the hob / microwave!!
I’ve never seen her actually cook a proper meal, from scratch. Ever. They never have proper cooked food. It’s always pre-packaged processed tit from the fridge. Even when Rob is at home they seem to live on it or take away pizza. They never have a proper cooked meal like spaghetti bolognese or lasagne or chilli or a proper roast. The kids get sausages every day and the only veg she gives them is bloody corn on the cob.

Guys she’s trolling us with those sausages 🙄
Obvs reading here and trying to justify why L had dry pasta and processed sausage. He’s pretty much having the same again tonight. Sarah, you did not have a massive bowl of pasta for lunch or you would have shown us. You have never had massive bowl of anything. Please get help.

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s counting down the days until restaurants reopen!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen her actually cook a proper meal, from scratch. Ever. They never have proper cooked food. It’s always pre-packaged processed tit from the fridge. Even when Rob is at home they seem to live on it or take away pizza. They never have a proper cooked meal like spaghetti bolognese or lasagne or chilli or a proper roast. The kids get sausages every day and the only veg she gives them is bloody corn on the cob.
My thoughts exactly. I just don’t get it. Never seen them have simple things like mash either 🙁

Big bowl of pasta for lunch eh Sarah that you didn’t story for the gram? Pull the other one. Someone telling porkies.

Uh...what’s so funny about cats sitting on a roof?
Nothing. There is absolutely nothing funny or interesting about her cats. God knows why she feels the need to fill us in on their every bloody move.

• Haha
If hes adverse to sauces at the minute the worst thing she can do is not offer them ffs!!!

She claims these meals are Body Coach but they are just not! I cook a lot of recipes from his Lean in 15 books and most of the recipes are stuffed with loads of veggies but none of her meals actually have any proper vegetables in or with them - she eats the same meals on a loop, chicken pasta in tomato sauce, chilli with nachos, butternut squash or pea risotto and those bloody breakfast wraps - all of these meals have little or no veg in them so why does she think this is healthy and balanced?! I don’t understand how she thinks they are Body Coach recipes, it’s almost like she is reading the recipe, taking all the veg out of it and making half the portion she needs to eat (especially after exercising) and calling that ‘Body Coach recipe’ 🙄

Surely with his milk/dairy allergy she would have looked into signs of others! Every thing to do with him is half hearted it really annoys me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.