Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she will ever buy around here for the perfect insta hun house she wants and boss babe office she so longingly wants, a decent up and together house will cost a lot more than she would expect. I also think when they come out of MOD MQ housing they will have a big shock of costs in the real world.

Think she mentioned Rob has another 7 years, 7 more years of her moaning that her house isnt insta worthy enough.

Awaiting the story of her apologising for her radio silence 🙄 and how shes been soooooo busy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she will get a shock and if they buy a house to fix up it will take her years of 1am diy to get it finished!!!! She's making that house look a mess with all the fixing up...it needs a good clear out more than anything the amount of stuff and furniture is unbelievable!

Reactions: 5
Yes she will get a shock and if they buy a house to fix up it will take her years of 1am diy to get it finished!!!! She's making that house look a mess with all the fixing up...it needs a good clear out more than anything the amount of stuff and furniture is unbelievable!
But think of all the content she will have from a fixer upper 😂 and all the moaning about it. I imagine it will be something straight out of I-Kay-A anyway.

• Haha
Oh great...it’s her birthday this week.

I’m going to predict she gets (herself! 🙄) rose gold foil balloons to pose with, does some stupid feature on her “birthday wall” and pretends that the kids pick her flowers or make her breakfast when we all know that she’ll do it herself.

I’m betting they might even go to a restaurant as it’s such a special occasion. Doesn’t she normally drag her birthday out for the whole month?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember her saying once that they are reluctant to buy where they are because- and I quote - they “can’t be bothered with the whole buy then rent out” if they left the area....?!?!?

surely, if they bought and then decided to leave the area they would just sell up and buy something elsewhere?!!!!!! It was the most ridiculous reason I’ve ever heard!!!!

i honestly don’t understand them - she makes no secret of the fact that she loathes the house they live in so you’d think that buying their own place would be a priority.... no? It’s not like they can’t afford it.......

Reactions: 6
Oh great...it’s her birthday this week.

I’m going to predict she gets (herself! 🙄) rose gold foil balloons to pose with, does some stupid feature on her “birthday wall” and pretends that the kids pick her flowers or make her breakfast when we all know that she’ll do it herself.

I’m betting they might even go to a restaurant as it’s such a special occasion. Doesn’t she normally drag her birthday out for the whole month?
Doesn’t it fall on her “day off” a day she could have very easily spent with her children.
I’m predicting flowers clearly sent to herself that are supposedly from Dada. Not forgetting the very staged things she has set up acting like the children have done it for her. Sarah has mentioned before her children are apparently too young to know when their own birthdays are but magically know mamas and such like 😴😴

I remember her saying once that they are reluctant to buy where they are because- and I quote - they “can’t be bothered with the whole buy then rent out” if they left the area....?!?!?

surely, if they bought and then decided to leave the area they would just sell up and buy something elsewhere?!!!!!! It was the most ridiculous reason I’ve ever heard!!!!

i honestly don’t understand them - she makes no secret of the fact that she loathes the house they live in so you’d think that buying their own place would be a priority.... no? It’s not like they can’t afford it.......
Anyone in the right mind would sell up but then again there is a severe lack of common sense coming from them....

I also spy much more up and together trainers on “meels”....thought Sarah didn’t read here?

Oh man, I’m already embarrassed for her when she buys herself rose gold “burfday” number balloons and bunting to put up on her burfday wall of dreams 😳 who in their right mind would do that???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but those photos of Isla posing provocatively in her school uniform.....
Jesus Christ.

Just..... wow.

serving up her daughter on a silver platter for any creepy fucker on the internet to salivate over. Shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Predict drink boomerangs with besties in the garden. She'll write a sob story about Rob being away for her birthday. He (but really she) will write a beautiful, amazing wife birthday tribute on instragram. Zoom birthday party with her family and yes lots of balloons, plastic tat for a grown adults birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but those photos of Isla posing provocatively in her school uniform.....
Jesus Christ.

Just..... wow.

serving up her daughter on a silver platter for any creepy fucker on the internet to salivate over. Shocking.
Surely this is something that’s kept private, maybe just take a picture for the family to laugh about silly times. But nope whack them on insta for all and sundry to see

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she calling sausage and beans, “cheesy sausage casserole” 🤢 looks as rank as ever. Someone needs to keep a tally of how many meals per week contain sausage - It’s getting out of hand now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ.

Just..... wow.

Can you actually imagine letting your little girl pose in her school uniform and then post it online for anyone to see?! It’s mindblowing!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Predict drink boomerangs with besties in the garden. She'll write a sob story about Rob being away for her birthday. He (but really she) will write a beautiful, amazing wife birthday tribute on instragram. Zoom birthday party with her family and yes lots of balloons, plastic tat for a grown adults birthday.
What will she have to eat????!!!

Reactions: 2
Why is she calling sausage and beans, “cheesy sausage casserole” 🤢 looks as rank as ever. Someone needs to keep a tally of how many meals per week contain sausage - It’s getting out of hand now
Oh snap, you beat me to it!

Pretty sure that her "casserole" is a tin of beans in tomato sauce with some chopped sausage tossed in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.