Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why she posted a song to her story and then swiftly deleted it? What was that about? The song Isla is singing too I don’t know it lol

Anyone know why she posted a song to her story and then swiftly deleted it? What was that about? The song Isla is singing too I don’t know it lol
instagram sometimes deletes music - something to do with copyright

Reactions: 1
It’s really hit a nerve with me today that she has taken her kids to school and nursery, therefore increasing the risk (for not just her children but others too) even though she’s not even working today. That woman would honestly send them in on Saturday and Sunday if she could.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s so dense it hurts.

“I can’t get over how happy the kids are now they are back at school/nursery”

speaks volumes Sarah. Think about it. Think about how much attention and genuine interaction they get away from home. How they are treated. Not shhhushed, or stifled. Not strapped into a hair chair and forced to eat baby portions of food from weaning plates. No phone shoved in their faces 24/7.

is it any wonder they bloody love being anywhere than at home?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sending in Isla I can understand as her year group are back, she isn't taking up a keyworker place in the hub but even before Covid I feel that she is really missing out to prioritise her youtube / me time over having a day one on one with her son. A lot of people don't have the luxury of flexible working but if you did wouldn't you want to spend it with your little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s really hit a nerve with me today that she has taken her kids to school and nursery, therefore increasing the risk (for not just her children but others too) even though she’s not even working today. That woman would honestly send them in on Saturday and Sunday if she could.
I’m the same, I couldn’t even watch all of her stories this morning when I realised she’d still taken them the school and nursery. I’m just beyond angry 🤬

Reactions: 5
This annoyed me. Either be inclusive and always caption or just don’t. Don’t just do it when you can be arsed. I’m sure the deaf community really appreciate her ignorance! And yes it’s off how happy she is that the kids aren’t there. If you tube was her only paying job I’d understand then going but it’s not. She has an actual job and I just find it infuriating.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why she sent them back in winter coats? Is it winter where they are?😂 still warm up north even if the sun has gone in for a few days! I agree she looks over the moon that they’re back at school how strange..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow so she definitely is using a key worker space. Unbelievable. Islas school is only offering two days for year 1s and year 6s. Isla’s been in everyday so far, hasn’t she?

Also, saying her fingers hurt so she couldn’t be bothered to caption her stories 🙄 what about people with hearing difficulties?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Has she pretty much just admitted to using key worker spaces at school to do housework and washing? & ONE hours work? 🥴🥴 wtf

• Angry
Dont forget the YouTube videos she simply has to film! 🙄
God yeh! What on Earth! How many hours does she usually work? Bit shocked that she puts the little boy in nursery 8 hours a day .. Surely that’s not 5 days a week? (Only been following her a couple of months)

Reactions: 1
The stupid faces she pulls are so bloody annoying!! Speaks volumes that the kids are so happy to be back at school and nursery!

Reactions: 3
Im shocked the nursery have accepted L. Then again though with the things ive heard about that place Im not suprised.

Why is she incapable of putting a wash on when the kids are there and why is YouTube “essential”. What planet is she on.

God yeh! What on Earth! How many hours does she usually work? Bit shocked that she puts the little boy in nursery 8 hours a day .. Surely that’s not 5 days a week? (Only been following her a couple of months)
she does 3.5 days of an actual job. And yes, 8hours a day, all week usually.

• Angry
Good grief, anyone noticed her whole persona has changed since her kids have been wacked back into childcare? Trust me I’m not Mary frigging poppins, we all know how hard children are and how some days seem relentless, but I love spending time with them, keeping them safe, making memories, having fun. She literally is so happy now they aren’t at home... and she’s spending the day during a pandemic whilst her children are potentially catching a virus doing YouTube stuff.... did they really need to be in school & nursery when she’s prancing about at home on Instagram and social media. Poor kids. Although it sounds like they are much happier out of her hair I can’t imagine why!!!!!!

Horrible horrible women and a bleep of a mum.
Also before 8am and just before 6pm she said is there usuall day - she hardly spends any time with them it’s shocking when she works part time to have them in childcare so long.

Also Sarah we are still in lockdown I’m not sure why she thinks we aren’t with the way she is acting and speaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she seriously using keyworker status for Isla being in full time at school?That is disgusting on it's own because she can work from home but if she is using the status to keep her in 5 days a week when she only worked 3 and a half wow!! That really is extremely selfish and milking the system.
Her sideline job is all about creating content as a mother ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Is she seriously using keyworker status for Isla being in full time at school?That is disgusting on it's own because she can work from home but if she is using the status to keep her in 5 days a week when she only worked 3 and a half wow!! That really is extremely selfish and milking the system.
Her sideline job is all about creating content as a mother ffs.
actually yeah - how is it “this mama life” if her kids are never there 😹

Reactions: 7
Why is she incapable of putting a wash on when the kids are there and why is YouTube “essential”. What planet is she on.

she does 3.5 days of an actual job. And yes, 8hours a day, all week usually.
That’s terrible, I get putting your kids in nursery the hours you work and maybe the odd extra hours to get stuff done but 8 hours everyday all week when she works only 3 days a week?! That’s shocking.. they’re already missing one parent it seems as though she can’t cope with raising kids even though when I followed her that’s what I thought her page was about.. she seems to treat the little girl like a baby too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.