Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she honestly say her work was 'suffering' because the kids were home.

She is truely unbelievable!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did she honestly say her work was 'suffering' because the kids were home.

She is truely unbelievable!
yup.

her work was suffering so much...

yet she still had the time to be on Instagram ALL DAY, EVERY DAY and had enough free time to spend faffing around at 1AM most nights changing cupboard door handles.....

Reactions: 7
I can understand that some parents need to get their children back in to school. Sarah could easily make mob age her work and kids at hone though. ESP if she dropped the constant instagramming and refurb. I really hope that opening up school more broadly goes well. A school local to me has closed for a 2 day deep clean as they have a child with confirmed corona and everyone who went last week (key workers 1/2 term holiday club) has to isolate at home for 14 days. I’m worried we could soon see this happen everywhere....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can understand that some parents need to get their children back in to school. Sarah could easily make mob age her work and kids at hone though. ESP if she dropped the constant instagramming and refurb. I really hope that opening up school more broadly goes well. A school local to me has closed for a 2 day deep clean as they have a child with confirmed corona and everyone who went last week (key workers 1/2 term holiday club) has to isolate at home for 14 days. I’m worried we could soon see this happen everywhere....
Can you imagine if that happened to Isla? Sarah would blame the school when its her own fault!

I honestly don't know why she chose to have children, she definitely seems like someone who would have a better life child-free.

Reactions: 4
Re: Lachlan’s nursery. Even if they were charging her it shouldn’t make any difference to her decision as she’d still pay either way. Does that make sense? She’s an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely delighted she’s got rid of her kids isn’t she? She’s not even hiding it!!
To say what a hardship it’s been and how her work has suffered, urgh!! That’s not true suffering.
She comes across as someone who struggles immensely with managing and looking after her children but still had time to do all the social media.

Reactions: 8
She is the only woman who works full time from home and with children, isn’t she? I mean, no one else has been doing this at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
South Korea have had to close their schools again just a few days after reopening them as it caused a big rise in covid cases. It’s just ridiculous that we don’t seem to be learning from other countries. There’s no way that I’d send my kids to school unless absolutely necessary.
Ive already paid for nursery up until the end of the summer term so I’ve lost over a grand to childcare but I’m still not sending my son back. It’s just not worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her employer should be more concerned about her work suffering because of the amount of time she spends fannying about with her sideline job than about caring for her own children. She priorities are in completely the wrong order.

Reactions: 15
Re: Lachlan’s nursery. Even if they were charging her it shouldn’t make any difference to her decision as she’d still pay either way. Does that make sense? She’s an absolute disgrace.
No it shouldn’t make any difference, but I can imagine that some would think to hell with it, if they are charging me I’m sending my child in etc etc.

She is the only woman who works full time from home and with children, isn’t she? I mean, no one else has been doing this at all 😂
No I haven’t been doing it for the last 10 weeks and still am..... honest 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
South Korea have had to close their schools again just a few days after reopening them as it caused a big rise in covid cases. It’s just ridiculous that we don’t seem to be learning from other countries. There’s no way that I’d send my kids to school unless absolutely necessary.
Ive already paid for nursery up until the end of the summer term so I’ve lost over a grand to childcare but I’m still not sending my son back. It’s just not worth it.
I cant beleive weve sent back year R and 1 too. The 2 year groups who dont know how to social distance.
Also think nurserys should still be for keyworkers only.

Reactions: 2
Is she actually just having a sandwich for dinner?
I bet she won’t be eating proper lunches now the kids aren’t home and she doesn’t need to make them lunch or sit and eat it with them.

The comment on her latest post about how she 'collapsed in relief' has infuriated me! How can you be releived on sending you children to school during a pandemic?

People say abuse is beating a child or not providing them with the right clothing/food but what shes doing is also abuse. Those children are pound signs to her and thats it. Shes even moaning there is no breakfast/afterschool club!!

Reactions: 12
Why is she lying and saying she had “LOVED” having the kids at home? All she’s done is roll her eyes and moan for the last 10 weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s acting as if the pandemic is over. “So glad we made it through” “we did it” blah blah blah.

It’s not over. We’re still going through it.

Reactions: 6
So Iv only just started following her I skip her stories now her voice is so bland but when she does them ‘styling’ videos omg I die inside.. nothing stylish about what she wears

Reactions: 2
Best part is, she works part time - she has Thursdays off and works a half day on a Friday 🙄 I wonder whether she will send the kids to school/nursery on Thursday 🤔

She’s acting as if the pandemic is over. “So glad we made it through” “we did it” blah blah blah.

It’s not over. We’re still going through it.
Yes!! Second wave on its way for sure!

“Collapsed in relief” 😠 This woman!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.