Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment on her latest post about how she 'collapsed in relief' has infuriated me! How can you be releived on sending you children to school during a pandemic?

People say abuse is beating a child or not providing them with the right clothing/food but what shes doing is also abuse. Those children are pound signs to her and thats it. Shes even moaning there is no breakfast/afterschool club!!
Agree and they must surely pick up on her excitement on getting them out of the house. Sad.
My mum was quite similar to her...not maternal and always happy when school holidays were over. It affected our relationship and we’ve never been close. You reap what you sow Sarah.

Reactions: 5
Omg! This woman, normally I find her pretty harmless and thinks she's just trying to make it big (just won't happen) but the way she's been over sending them back is just incredible! Never known someone so glad to send them back especially in the current times! She's not even done it in the disguise of that's what they want/be the best thing for them.. it's all about her and "nearly collapsed with relief". Wow. Didn't know caring for your children who are actually becoming more independent ages would be such a struggle - they actually seem really well behaved as well!

Reactions: 10
Omg! This woman, normally I find her pretty harmless and thinks she's just trying to make it big (just won't happen) but the way she's been over sending them back is just incredible! Never known someone so glad to send them back especially in the current times! She's not even done it in the disguise of that's what they want/be the best thing for them.. it's all about her and "nearly collapsed with relief". Wow. Didn't know caring for your children who are actually becoming more independent ages would be such a struggle - they actually seem really well behaved as well!
It’s crazy how schools differ up and down too I seen her daughter took in a back pack full of stuff our children’s schools said they’re not allowed to take anything in at all, most of them will only be at school one day a week and they asked to only send kids if absolutely necessary.. I mean judging by what Iv seen of her she didn’t need to send them back to school she seems to just struggle parenting alone.. which is odd surely the kids can go play for an hour whilst she gets some work done and she can do some more when their in bed.. as much as my children are stressing me out it wouldn’t be a factor to send them to school!

Reactions: 6
It’s crazy how schools differ up and down too I seen her daughter took in a back pack full of stuff our children’s schools said they’re not allowed to take anything in at all, most of them will only be at school one day a week and they asked to only send kids if absolutely necessary.. I mean judging by what Iv seen of her she didn’t need to send them back to school she seems to just struggle parenting alone.. which is odd surely the kids can go play for an hour whilst she gets some work done and she can do some more when their in bed.. as much as my children are stressing me out it wouldn’t be a factor to send them to school!
I was suprised L had a lunch box. I thought everything had to be in plastic bags 🙈

Reactions: 1
I was suprised L had a lunch box. I thought everything had to be in plastic bags 🙈
Yes ours has to be In disposable bags too! Nothing brought into school and nothing brought home from school & uniforms to be clean on everytime they come in!

Reactions: 2
Yes ours has to be In disposable bags too! Nothing brought into school and nothing brought home from school & uniforms to be clean on everytime they come in!
It seems a lot of effort for 6 weeks. I dont know why they didn't wait till September 🙈

Isla’s school said NOT to send in anything unnecessary from home. No bags, pencil cases etc. They urged people to choose school dinners over packed lunches, clean uniform every day, coats only if necessary. They’re not allowed to use the cloakrooms or lockers so everything is being kept in the classroom at the kids desk/chair.

No idea why a year 1 kid even needs a backpack!

Isla’s school said NOT to send in anything unnecessary from home. No bags, pencil cases etc. They urged people to choose school dinners over packed lunches, clean uniform every day, coats only if necessary. They’re not allowed to use the cloakrooms or lockers so everything is being kept in the classroom at the kids desk/chair.

No idea why a year 1 kid even needs a backpack!
Wasnt she making her a pack lunch too or was that Ls?

Agree and they must surely pick up on her excitement on getting them out of the house. Sad.
My mum was quite similar to her...not maternal and always happy when school holidays were over. It affected our relationship and we’ve never been close. You reap what you sow Sarah.
Fair enough, not all women are necessarily maternal.

But I can't get past the irony of someone who dislikes being around her children so much trying to become instafamous through being an Instamum. 😂

Reactions: 7
If she mentioned her key worker status one more time I am going to scream!! She cannot help herself. Between that and her smug “oh I went to international schools I thought i was so informed” just shows you how blinkered they all are these insta huns!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she loves her children alright. She loves the photo opportunities, the freebie gifts, the brand work money they bring in, being able to claim she is an instamum. It's just the spending time and engaging with them that she finds a struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it actually her who has the key worker status, or is it because of Rob's job? Not that it really makes a huge difference, either way, I'm just intrigued as to why she could use key worker places this entire time if she has, in fact, been able to work from home.

Is it actually her who has the key worker status, or is it because of Rob's job? Not that it really makes a huge difference, either way, I'm just intrigued as to why she could use key worker places this entire time if she has, in fact, been able to work from home.
It’s both and I think it because she works in some way for the MOD, possibly a PA or Supply. It doesn’t matter what you do it’s classed as Defense so she will have it my default. However , so do I as I work in a no -front line essential service but, I can work from home so I don’t need to use the key worker childcare provisions (our schools and nurseries aren’t open yet ).

And her comment about I could have had them in school from the start as I have keyworker status. No, the school wouldn't let you become you work from home and were not frontline. The defence industry isn't going to grind to a hault because some number cruncher in supply chain is working from home with two kids there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even with the kids at school shes finding excuses not to work and still making digs about when the kids were home!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She always manages to sneak in a work out when she's "working" from home, but finds it difficult to manage to fit in a shower afterwards. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow, she’s even ignoring Princess Isla to try and show off some toddler cutlery and plates. The poor kid was trying to talk to her mum and Sarah just completely ignored her.

• Sad
It’s both and I think it because she works in some way for the MOD, possibly a PA or Supply. It doesn’t matter what you do it’s classed as Defense so she will have it my default. However , so do I as I work in a no -front line essential service but, I can work from home so I don’t need to use the key worker childcare provisions (our schools and nurseries aren’t open yet ).
Ahh I see, thank you. Why you'd even want to have your kids in if you had a choice though is beyond me. I don't understand sending them in now anyway, but before when it was very few children to provide childcare essentially, it was not the best place for a child if you were able to have them at home. I don't know if different areas have different rules but our area wouldn't have allowed in children not classed as vulnerable with a parent working from home. Her job isn't any different really from any other office worker or similar working from home, except that it's to do with defence, she has no more need for childcare than any other in similar situations surely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.