Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice she added all the stock in with the rice instead of doing it gradually? Not a culinary queen just yet 🤣
Yes!!!!! It looked bloody horrific. She should maybe just stick to wrap pizzas, serving frozen peas and cremating turkey but not actually eating it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those hanging fairy lights In her living room just look like a death hazard to me!! There's a reason blinds etc all have child safety catches now a days but i guess it's the insta aesthetic, hanging dangerous cables down your walls 😔

Reactions: 1
Maybe Lachlan would like to try football Sarah?! Why does Princess Isla get to do everything and more and poor Lachlan only gets to go swimming which seems to be such a drama for her.

Reactions: 4
What a shame Isla can't play in her bedroom with a friend because L is in there getting everything out. If only they had a spare bedroom for L to have. Oh wait they do! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the kindly gifted leggings and top that Lachlan got that she put on him this morning was clearly just for an insta pic as he didn’t have it on when they went out.

• Wow
Gosh, I really wish my “mamalife” looked a bit more like hers...another night eating out! Honestly, who can actually relate to her at all anymore? She’s always out doing things for herself ... much more single life than mama life.

Reactions: 13
She’s honestly beyond annoying.

the relentless photos of food is so weird and how on Earth is her husband- or any of her family -not picking up on how dangerous that is with her history of ED?

I really REALLY wish she would just shut up moaning about where she lives. Seriously. She carries on like she lives in the slums of some awful hellhole. Either do something about it and move or just accept it for what it is and shut up!!!!!

Reactions: 12
She always looks either drunk or stoned ! can't decide which?

• Haha
She’s honestly beyond annoying.

the relentless photos of food is so weird and how on Earth is her husband- or any of her family -not picking up on how dangerous that is with her history of ED?

I really REALLY wish she would just shut up moaning about where she lives. Seriously. She carries on like she lives in the slums of some awful hellhole. Either do something about it and move or just accept it for what it is and shut up!!!!!
Funnily enough she put a post up tonight about how she likes living by the sea 😂

How Heavily filtered are her Videos and posts? Genuinely I saw one over the last day or so and her hair looked really dark, not Louis blonde ?! It was one when she was at home in PJs

She moans so much about where she lives, she is so lucky it’s unreal It’s wonderful here, 15 min drive and you are either at the beach or in the countryside!
She has one of the most beautiful cities on her doorstep, a cheap 10 min ferry ride away or 40 mins to Ikaya (🙄) she is lucky to not have to pay market value for a home , still a LOT cheaper than London l, she’s lucky to have so much time to her herself. My hubby works away every other week and it’s tough going but my children have never been in a nursery when then haven’t needed to be for my own job.

Here on the south coast it’s not unusual to see people in military wear at all times of day so Rob wearing his uniform is quite normal. Especially in Gosport.

The way she speaks man 😭

"Sit the bottom down"

No its "can you sit on your bottom please"

• Sick
The boomerang in her Pjs!!
I do feel a bit sorry for her, she tries so hard to be lady like/petite/pretty like a lot of the other insta mums. But she's just so broad and awkward she just looks mad and insane!!

Reactions: 6
She has no idea how to interact with her own children just lots of 'ooh' and 'oh dear'

Reactions: 3
She talks to the like theyre babies!! Did you see Islas face when she wanted the robot!!??? Fuming!! And that is not a lovely roast dinner!

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, Sarah’s served up another of her classic roast dinners 😂 dry chicken, peas, frozen potatoes and what looks like something breaded? No gravy of course!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So Rob is off with I tomorrow for inset day but L is still being packed off to nursery?!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.