Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing an outfit IGTV (with her stomach out 🙄) but how can we see the outfits your wearing Sarah, when you keep doing bleeping River dance 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Highchair...pushchair...sippy cups. Does she know how old her son actually is?

Also.. “stay at home mum outfits” wtf?! Stay at home mums do not slob around in pjs and loungewear every day. Maybe “lockdown outfits” would be more appropriate. SAHMs do not stay within their home chilling out and relaxing in jogging bottoms. 😡

Reactions: 7
duck me, 5 stay at home mum outfits...these ‘grammers really are scraping the barrel now we are on lockdown! 🤦‍♀️

Also, why does she have to describe them as “mum” outfits? That always really grinds on me.

Reactions: 6
A high chair? How old is the boy? I only saw it briefly but I’m sure it is one of those high chairs which can have bits taken off so it adapts as children grow and develop. My son is 3, starting school in September and eats the same food as us, out of a proper plate/bowel and has proper cutlery. It is going to be such a a shock to the poor lad when he starts year R. I would have thought Sarah could negotiate her hours down so She has more time with the children when Rob goes to sea.

Reactions: 3
duck me, 5 stay at home mum outfits...these ‘grammers really are scraping the barrel now we are on lockdown! 🤦‍♀️

Also, why does she have to describe them as “mum” outfits? That always really grinds on me.
so if you are not a Mum, you aren’t allowed to wear them?!?! She’s so out of touch.

Reactions: 1
I have never seen anyone look so awkward as she does in the “mum outfits” video

Why is she constantly moving from one foot to the other? Looks like she’s needing to pee!
The outfits are awful. Sorry but why is she always in too tight clothes? That skin tone jump suit is awful. The cropped knitted jumper is awful. The grey leggings that show of her entire beaver are awful. Just all very awkward and cringy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A high chair? How old is the boy? I only saw it briefly but I’m sure it is one of those high chairs which can have bits taken off so it adapts as children grow and develop. My son is 3, starting school in September and eats the same food as us, out of a proper plate/bowel and has proper cutlery. It is going to be such a a shock to the poor lad when he starts year R. I would have thought Sarah could negotiate her hours down so She has more time with the children when Rob goes to sea.
Thankfully he has another year before he starts school! There is no way he is ready this year!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.