Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah says she works out daily. (her 3 second hitt) and she eats this cardboard hidious food.

Sarah, you don't need to do this to yourself. There is so much healthy, nutritious good tasting food out there. Why are you eating this tit? You don't have to "diet", you need to learn the difference between a diet and eating well. Also your workouts are crap. (Joe wicks is not a PT, sorry but he doesn't know what he's on about)
Do yourself a favour, your not looking or feeling good for your efforts. Find some decent people to follow on insta, learn about food and fitness. It will do you, your family and your mental relationship with food the world of good.

Reactions: 3
Sarah says she works out daily. (her 3 second hitt) and she eats this cardboard hidious food.

Sarah, you don't need to do this to yourself. There is so much healthy, nutritious good tasting food out there. Why are you eating this tit? You don't have to "diet", you need to learn the difference between a diet and eating well. Also your workouts are crap. (Joe wicks is not a PT, sorry but he doesn't know what he's on about)
Do yourself a favour, your not looking or feeling good for your efforts. Find some decent people to follow on insta, learn about food and fitness. It will do you, your family and your mental relationship with food the world of good.
Agreed.

why doesn’t she join a gym and sign up with a PT, train properly? See a nutritionist or dietitian and get a proper food plan sorted?
To me, she still seems in the grips of ED. Maybe she doesn’t starve herself or binge/purge but her relationship with food is not healthy and she’s clearly got issues with how she looks which is why she’s getting the constant fillers/Botox/hair extensions/facial peels etc.

Reactions: 8
Yeah... I really hate to say this because I know she's had issues. But considering all the meal prep, the dry, tiny meals, the HIIT, ballet etc etc.... She isn't looking especially thin OR fit? Whatever she's doing, it isn't working,either that or she just dresses SO badly for her shape.

Reactions: 4
Yeah... I really hate to say this because I know she's had issues. But considering all the meal prep, the dry, tiny meals, the HIIT, ballet etc etc.... She isn't looking especially thin OR fit? Whatever she's doing, it isn't working,either that or she just dresses SO badly for her shape.
I think she has screwed up her metabolism, from her years of anorexia where her body will have been in starvation mode, to the years after of disordered eating. It’s quite common in weight-restored eating disorder sufferers. So she eats tiny child-like portions just to maintain her weight. She would definitely do well to see a decent nutritionist to help her restore her metabolism and repair her relationship with food

Reactions: 2
For someone who posts so much about food I don't think she really enjoys food. Never get the impression she had a love of cooking or even eating. It is more about convenience.

What the actual duck was all that insta storying about🙄🙄🙄
bleeping weirdos

i want to punch myself every time I hear “mama” & “dada”
Particularly when it’s Sarah & Rob using it. Fuckkkkkkkk offfffffffff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's hefty for the food portions she shows and her extra curriculars.
Her awful cooking probably came from her family (we've seen her mother's food) and Sarah is too lazy to teach herself or attempt anything that's not beige or out a packet/a child could make.

I feel awful and worried about her attitude to food around the children, she does have my sympathies when it comes to ED. It's obviously still there

Reactions: 1
Omg Rob talking all over the film, isla finds funny, as soon as Lachlan talks she turns into a nasty brat. Sarah and Rob don't even bat an eyelid!!

Reactions: 6
Isla is becoming very unlikeable!
shes unbelievably annoying. But she’s a product of her parents and the way they are bringing her up. They don’t discipline her at all, ever. She’s treated like the most important person on the planet, given preferential treatment on a daily basis and is constantly being encouraged to perform and play up to the camera.

Reactions: 11
That latest post of Sarah, Rob and Isla altogether and L off to the side :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That latest post of Sarah, Rob and Isla altogether and L off to the side :(
he just seemed so lost and not part of everything when she was filming them watching tv. He's always just floating around not really included. Sad. Such pointless stories as well, the only thing it shows is her son being pushed out

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So glad he's side eyeing them. That post is so obvious that he isn't included then you've got the crimson chin with its face too close to the camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to go look at the lunch, wtf is that 😂
Didn’t she used to be vegetarian, guess she gave up that when hello fresh came knocking. Carbs don’t make you fat Sarah.

Isla is becoming very unlikeable!
I can’t believe she’s been so mean towards him on those stories in the past couple days, God knows how much she acts like that off camera . Posting that like there’s nothing wrong with her behaviour - I’d stop filming right there and be having stern words , it needs nipped in the bud!

Reactions: 7
Poor little Lachlan. Hes always dancing around the kitchen, I feel he would love the chance to have a go at a dance class or something!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.