Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to pick that little boy up and give him a massive cuddle. I feel so sorry for him. She needs help.

Reactions: 4
When my kid comes in at midnight I don't think my first thought would be to get on insta and story it, filtered, lights on, get the boy back to the dark and back to sleep ffs

Reactions: 11
When my kid comes in at midnight I don't think my first thought would be to get on insta and story it, filtered, lights on, get the boy back to the dark and back to sleep ffs

Yeah she's even brushed her hair through.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor boy is just an insta prop to her. She really does need help

• Angry
I didnt realise how long and straggly Islas hair was till that last insta story!

Reactions: 3
I didnt realise how long and straggly Islas hair was till that last insta story!
I know. It’s horrible. Far too long, unkempt and not practical on a kid who’s got no interest in keeping it nice! She would be better off with it cut to chin length.

I know. It’s horrible. Far too long, unkempt and not practical on a kid who’s got no interest in keeping it nice! She would be better off with it cut to chin length.
Exactly. I cant imagine its isla who wants the long hair.

I also noticed she was buying Isla a snack but can't provide L with tea!

Reactions: 2
All that nonsense about having to drive and park, drive and park etc for ballet is nonsense!

The school, Costa and ballet are all just a 5 minute walk from each other! The Costa is also completely unnecessary as there is room for the kids to get changed at ballet!

Reactions: 6
Why is she so obsessed with Costa? Aren’t there any nice little independent cafes she could go to for a change?

Reactions: 7
Why is she so obsessed with Costa? Aren’t there any nice little independent cafes she could go to for a change?
There’s a lovely bakery in the same village and a little tea room, just doors away from Costa. Local independent businesses that she has no interest in supporting.

Reactions: 10
Islas hair looks awful. She really needs a proper cut. I wonder if Sarah has ever cut it?! 🤢 and yes what a load of waffle about driving and parking, changing at Costa. Sounded like just an excuse to go to costa.

Reactions: 7
Once again Sarah’s going for clothes that completely do not suit her shape.

Wouldn't be so bad if she braided Islas hair, like Mrs Meldrum - for all her faults, she usually has the girls hair tidy and off their faces braided or up. Islas always looks scruffy and in need of a brush and trim. I don't think sarah can actually braid it or do anything with it.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. My middle child is a month younger than L and is going through a spell of coming in my room for a cuddle, sometimes it’s a few times a night. I wouldn’t take his picture to insta story it. I enjoyed her content when she was pregnant with L but I’m really going off her. I’m so bored of seeing every meal they eat. Also why does she always make Rob and Isla’s tea even if she’s it eating? Is he not able to put a meal together!!

The sleep app telling the kids, “ you are safe and protected while you sleep here.” While their own Mother films them and shares a video of them sleeping in their “safe, private space” with thousands of strangers. Some of whom will unfortunately watch the footage of her kids that SHE shares, for disgusting reasons.
Oh the irony.

she is letting those kids down so badly. Please sarah, if you read here, consider keeping your children safe and stop filming them for strangers to watch. It’s sick that making money out of them is more important that her kid’s safety and mental health.

Reactions: 14
So she used that extra time to sit and make stories? If you finish early to pick your kid up then bleeping do it???

She won't allow Isla to have her hair cut because they will no longer be hair twins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She won't allow Isla to have her hair cut because they will no longer be hair twins.
Sarah has extensions though doesn't she, hardly hair twins if hers is fake.

I'm surprised she doesn't make it neater for School. My daughter starts school in september and she will most definitely have her hair tied back every day. It gets in her way if it is down.

Off to get her nails done again. Thursday are for getting her nails done isnt it? She just uses the 'work' excuse so she doesnt have to have L!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.