Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its hilarious she gives them 3 slices of banana, half a sandwhich ect but a huge chocolate cake each!

Reactions: 5
I feel like Lachlan was a cash cow, she had him for content and because all of her mummy chum friends were having their seconds. She knows pregnancy and newborns bring in the gifts & brands but it all went tits up for her as she struggled so badly when he was born, since then she'd had a really distant relationship with him and I think because she struggled so much she couldn't bring in half the ads she expected when he was born. She probably anticipated she'd be able to leave her job (I'm sure she could anyway shes just greedy) and so has this weird resentment towards him.

Reactions: 5
She really does have a good knack for making food look minging. That cottage pie 🤢 so dry looking.

Reactions: 4
Why are her children SHARING a sandwich for lunch for goodness sake?? Isla is practically 6! My 6 year old would think I was playing a mean joke if I gave her half a sandwich! In fact my 3 year old would as well.
And again - 2 grapes cut in half (rightly so) and 3 slices of banana each. It’s clearly 1 bag of teddy crisps shared between them too. I would give this lunch to a 12-18 month old.

It is dangerous how she is giving her children such a warped perception of what normal eating habits are View attachment 104123
Yep my 16 month old would eat this. I thought the same when I saw two grapes and 3 bits of banana. Utterly ridiculous portions.

Reactions: 2
Yep my 16 month old would eat this. I thought the same when I saw two grapes and 3 bits of banana. Utterly ridiculous portions.
It’s nothing short of crazy.

Just give them both a bloody banana and let them eat it all in the normal way!!!!!!!!

Grapes should be cut for Lachlan , yes, but give him a proper handfull. Isla is old enough to be given a stalk of grapes to pull off and eat herself.

Sarah is so fucked up about food it’s just terrible.

Reactions: 3
It’s nothing short of crazy.

Just give them both a bloody banana and let them eat it all in the normal way!!!!!!!!

Grapes should be cut for Lachlan , yes, but give him a proper handfull. Isla is old enough to be given a stalk of grapes to pull off and eat herself.

Sarah is so fucked up about food it’s just terrible.
I personally would still cut grapes for Isla too. I just dont think you can be to careful.

Reactions: 4
"I don't like cottage pie, this is the first time I am not jealous of their meal"

Wow!! You should never be jealous of their meal!! Eat what they are eating?! Either you feel like your family's meals are not nutritious and healthy enough (in which case you need to change that as that isn't good for them) or you have yourself on a restricted diet (which isn't good for you and you should change that)
Believe me Sarah, I am a PT and nutritionist and your food habits are worrying. Why isn't your family seeing this if you aren't seeing the flags yourself, 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

"I don't like cottage pie, this is the first time I am not jealous of their meal"

Wow!! You should never be jealous of their meal!! Eat what they are eating?! Either you feel like your family's meals are not nutritious and healthy enough (in which case you need to change that as that isn't good for them) or you have yourself on a restricted diet (which isn't good for you and you should change that)
Believe me Sarah, I am a PT and nutritionist and your food habits are worrying. Why isn't your family seeing this if you aren't seeing the flags yourself, 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
To add to this Sarah if you are reading, take Joe wicks with a pinch of salt. As a PT and nutritionist, we can only give your personal advice by actually knowing you, your food habits, your calorie intake/output, your lifestyle, routines etc there are so many factors. What Joe does is a basic plan, for your average person. You are not in that demographic with your past history. So you should not be following his plan!! Get help from an actual nutritionist in real life who will cater a plan to YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No it’s in her latest video on YouTube. She’s drinking out of a sippy cup while she’s having her hair blow dried before bed.
I would imagine so as remember this is the 6 year old who is too little to know her own birthday much like a child who is too young to use proper cup (all mine have since age one but 🤷🏼‍♀️)

No it’s in her latest video on YouTube. She’s drinking out of a sippy cup while she’s having her hair blow dried before bed.
Just seen, thats ridiculous!

Also noticed she didnt film herself saying goodnight to L (well not from what I saw, I did just skip through though!)

Reactions: 1
I think its hilarious she gives them 3 slices of banana, half a sandwhich ect but a huge chocolate cake each!
I usually share a banana with my 8yo daughter in the morning, I slice my 1/2 up really thinly so it looks like there is more 🤭 but that’s only to make the bunch last all week. Plus I can’t stand when they start to ripen so I I won’t touch them after a certain point. But if I buy 2 bunches I’m usually left with ones going over ripe and I’m not about to jump on the banana bread bandwagon 😂

Reactions: 2
I cannot understand a word Isla is saying on her stories😳 her mouth is full of Lachlan’s chocolate lolly but still! Fair enough Lachlan couldn’t eat it because it had dairy in it but is there any need for her to be shouting about it? I suppose Mama 🤢is encouraging it by filming it and giggling.

Reactions: 7
Why are her children SHARING a sandwich for lunch for goodness sake?? Isla is practically 6! My 6 year old would think I was playing a mean joke if I gave her half a sandwich! In fact my 3 year old would as well.
And again - 2 grapes cut in half (rightly so) and 3 slices of banana each. It’s clearly 1 bag of teddy crisps shared between them too. I would give this lunch to a 12-18 month old.

It is dangerous how she is giving her children such a warped perception of what normal eating habits are View attachment 104123
There's more cake than main?! That's my issue with it!!!

Reactions: 1
Hilarious she’s documenting the lunches so proud of herself she’s actually making her children’s lunches Cos shes never really had to do it before. Wouldn’t mind but they are exceptionally tit, certainly wouldn’t be giving me any inspiration, my dog gets more nutritious food. I mean she obviously knows that because she makes herself different meals than what everybody else eats that’s are a lot more healthy and fresh - it’s a shame her kid’s aren’t worth that, they could clearly eat what she has.

always spend more time on effort on herselfthan her family - she’s always been the same.

Reactions: 8
Her kids really aren’t the insta worthy ones she wanted, are they? It’s all so forced. Just leave them alone and stop getting them to pose and perform

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.