Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like a teenager. How often does she wish to show Instagram her stomach. So weird. We don’t care.

Reactions: 6
She acts like a teenager. How often does she wish to show Instagram her stomach. So weird. We don’t care.
Her latest post 🙄 another photo of her stomach. We’re supposed to believe that she finds it hard to post? She does it every day on her stories!

Reactions: 8
.... maybe if she sized up in her jeans so that they fit her properly they wouldn’t leave so many marks...?!

She bloody loves herself. The constant photos of her in skimpy, skin tight work out gear or her midriff on show is just nauseating. No one cares Sarah. Seriously. Grow up.

Reactions: 9
Also no matter if she's lost weight she's just still so masculine and unattractive.

She wants to be like the likes of jess avey etc but it's not going to happen!

Reactions: 7
Anyone who says they find it hard to post a photo of their bare stomach and then does it constantly, does not find it hard to post a photo of their bare stomach- end of 🙄

I wish she would stop posting photos of her rank looking dinners. She clearly just wants people to ask why she is eating a different dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the woman who photoshopped her ankles to make them look smaller.
These photos are not about body confidence or being fitter. It is about losing weight and needing recognition for it. She feeds off the comments and likes which then fuels her need for losing more weight and controlling her food intake. Her family and friends know her history and need to step in.

This is the woman who photoshopped her ankles to make them look smaller.
These photos are not about body confidence or being fitter. It is about losing weight and needing recognition for it. She feeds off the comments and likes which then fuels her need for losing more weight and controlling her food intake. Her family and friends know her history and need to step in.
Her Instagram account has actually turned into a really odd food/diet/exercise account that is starting to veer off down the almost pro-ana direction. Shes posting these photos as “progress” shots to show how she’s loosing weight and looking for the encouragement to keep going.

I’m sorry but I don’t think she’s recovered from anorexia at all. I think she’s still suffering.

Reactions: 5
It’s taken so much for me to press the post button of this photo....
Coming from the woman who wears a crop top at every opportunity on her insta stories.

Also, if it’s that hard for you to post that photo, just don’t post it? It’s not like it’s a lovely photo of you and the kids that you dont want your body hang ups to ruin. It’s a crap photo of your belly button and your jean imprint. Nobody cares. Nobody wants to see it. You’re literally just using it as an excuse to get your belly out to fish for compliments.

Reactions: 17
It’s taken so much for me to press the post button of this photo....
Coming from the woman who wears a crop top at every opportunity on her insta stories.

Also, if it’s that hard for you to post that photo, just don’t post it? It’s not like it’s a lovely photo of you and the kids that you dont want your body hang ups to ruin. It’s a crap photo of your belly button and your jean imprint. Nobody cares. Nobody wants to see it. You’re literally just using it as an excuse to get your belly out to fish for compliments.
100% this!!

Reactions: 3
Sausages are back - and half a sandwich thin each? Crikey if I offered mine that they’d think that was the snack before lunch!

Reactions: 6
Cheesy, Sausage pasta using processed frankfurters 🤢

cannot deal that Lachlan is now being put back in a high chair to eat his dinner, he is 3 and a half. When will she treat this wee boy with some respect. He doesn’t sit at your table because it is all new to him since nursery has been closed. Maybe ask the nursery for some tips as I’m sure they didn’t strap him in to a high chair when he was eating there. And she wonders why she got reported to the social services 🙄

• Wow
Shall we get virtually pissed....
Take a shot every time sarah
1. Gives the kids sausages
2. Talks in a silly stupid baby voice
3. Shows her stomach
4. Mentions deployment

ps can’t wait for next week when robs gone and she moans moans moans how hard it is to work and have 2 kids.
She can ask for furlough if she needs to take care of her children and canT work appropriately. It’s on the gov website. But she is a greedy pig so she probably won’t plus she likes distractions from her children and to then go on Instagram and moan about it and try and make herself a hero. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shall we get virtually pissed....
Take a shot every time sarah
1. Gives the kids sausages
2. Talks in a silly stupid baby voice
3. Shows her stomach
4. Mentions deployment

ps can’t wait for next week when robs gone and she moans moans moans how hard it is to work and have 2 kids.
She can ask for furlough if she needs to take care of her children and canT work appropriately. It’s on the gov website. But she is a greedy pig so she probably won’t plus she likes distractions from her children and to then go on Instagram and moan about it and try and make herself a hero. Weirdo.
You would never be sober 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Why on earth is she putting a nearly 4 year old in a high chair? Honestly shows how little control she has over him. She needs to pull her big girl panties up and start being a proper mum to that little boy because its only gonna be a few years before he starts to realise how tit she is and he will rebel.

Wtf is that outfit video? Her manly stance and she’s so wooden and awkward, I’m cringing for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.